Vacation with hubby and black lover?

Conny

Female
Hubby and I are in a female led relationship with strong male chastity for him already for some years. Since a little bit more than one year we first time started cuckolding. I have a fix black lover (only this one no changing relationships), we meet twice a week and almost every weekend. Since I have the relationship with him hubby and I did not have any longer vacations (a prolonged weekend max). Now hubby is planning a longer vacation (two or three weeks) at the end of the year (provided this will be possible at all due to corona) only for the two of us. I have mixed feelings about it because I absolute can´t imagine to be without my black lover for so long. Hubby offered to give me more oral sex and playing with toys but even he becomes good in this in the meantime it is absolute not the same. Furthermore my black lover is very young and needs to fuck a lot, he lives not far away from us and knows he can come over any time he had the urgent need to fuck (even in addition to the sessions twice a week and on the weekend). He told me that I'm his only fix sex partner with the exception of some ONS with girls of his age where he is using condoms. I really fear that he will look for someone else for sex, if I will be away for so long, and afterwards our relationship will not be the same anymore, this thought makes we really jealous. To have the vacation together with my lover is not an option for hubby, not so much because he is not grudge me the sexual joy but because of what other people could think about us and all this. What is the experience of other cuckold couples here?

We've talked about this but haven't made it happen yet. We both think the idea of a long weekend at like a mountain town resort or something and inviting a bull would be hot. My wife says she'd enjoy being out together and seeing how many people (if any) take notice of the three of us in pool, hot tub or bar areas and look like they're trying to figure us out. We like to think we wouldn't really care what a bunch of strangers think about us or whether other guests judged us. I'm sure she would be proud to have a nice looking, well put together bull on her arm at least a portion of the time, and knowing she was driving me crazy with self conscious desire as I sit awkwardly across from them or walk behind them. I think I could handle it too, for a 2 or 3 day trip like that.

Three weeks might be kind of tough though. A long weekend is like a naughty getaway from the *******, and we'd give each other knowing smiles the whole way home for having pulled it off. But if I made plans to take my lady someplace for three weeks, it would most likely be pretty hard not knowing whether we'd get any quality alone time to reconnect intimately, which is something we believe keeps our relationship strong and healthy. I'm not possessive of my wife and try to keep jealousy to a minimum, but time as a couple is important to both of us, and I'm not even sure if she'd be into the idea of hanging out with the same bull day-in and day-out for three solid weeks anyway.

Keep us posted on how your thoughts on the matter progress. We're curious to know what you decide. Good luck!

Last edited:
Have you and hubby talked any more about this, @Conny? Would love to hear whether you've broached the topic of bringing your bull yet, and if so, how hubby reacted!

we went to Portugal with our regular bbc and never had a problem, in fact every couple whilst all out together we met, were very intrigued about the dynamics, and even showing interest in experimenting.
That sounds awesome! How long was the trip? Did all three of you enjoy it? Think you'll do it again?

We did a Vegas weekend with our Bull. Definitely one of the most exciting things we've done in this lifestyle. We got adjoining rooms, one for him and one for us, which became one for them and one for me. I was totally fine with that. It was the first time she spent the entire night with a Bull. We kept the door open so I could hear them throughout the night. In the morning, I brought them breakfast in bed and watched them make love. When we went out in public, they were the couple and I was the third wheel. I acted like I was a friend of theirs. We did get some looks and I'm sure some people could tell what was going on. After dinner, we took a walk on the Strip and I walked behind them carrying her (small) purse. I highly recommend this experience for the serious cuckold couples.
Also did a weekend with our Bull but had one room, all my wife and the bbc did was eat , shower and fuck, her pussy was hurting for a week, that's the best it can get

Also did a weekend with our Bull but had one room, all my wife and the bbc did was eat , shower and fuck, her pussy was hurting for a week, that's the best it can get
Very nice. Did all three of you sleep in the same bed? Did you stay and watch them fuck or were there times when you let them have the room?

I have gone on a few vacations with my couples. Actually did Disney with them and some of there family although the let me use a condo timeshare so I was there but hidden from others for private time. I’ve also done Hilton head and Mryrtle beach And a fishing trip in NC. Just need to be cool with your surroundings and go for it.

J

We did a Vegas weekend with our Bull. Definitely one of the most exciting things we've done in this lifestyle. We got adjoining rooms, one for him and one for us, which became one for them and one for me. I was totally fine with that. It was the first time she spent the entire night with a Bull. We kept the door open so I could hear them throughout the night. In the morning, I brought them breakfast in bed and watched them make love. When we went out in public, they were the couple and I was the third wheel. I acted like I was a friend of theirs. We did get some looks and I'm sure some people could tell what was going on. After dinner, we took a walk on the Strip and I walked behind them carrying her (small) purse. I highly recommend this experience for the serious cuckold couples.
This sounds very much like the way we imagine doing it. Thanks for sharing! We have a timeshare in the mountains so we can get free day use of the amenities (pool, hot tubs, grotto, patio bars, etc.) and it's not hard to get a night there in a spacious unit on the cheap during the off season. And by trading the week we have there we can stay at resorts all over the place. Just need this virus situation to calm down and finances to stabilize a bit, and figure out childcare. I'm certain we'll get to do it at some point though.

This sounds very much like the way we imagine doing it. Thanks for sharing! We have a timeshare in the mountains so we can get free day use of the amenities (pool, hot tubs, grotto, patio bars, etc.) and it's not hard to get a night there in a spacious unit on the cheap during the off season. And by trading the week we have there we can stay at resorts all over the place. Just need this virus situation to calm down and finances to stabilize a bit, and figure out childcare. I'm certain we'll get to do it at some point though.
You will love it! Hope you post the details when it happens. Good luck with everything!

That sounds awesome! How long was the trip? Did all three of you enjoy it? Think you'll do it again?
A week, we rented a villa on a complex we all had an amazing time, it just felt liberating not having to hide anything. From the time we got to the airport, mrs inked and our BBC acted as if they was the couple, they had seats next to one another on the plane and i was row behind, even though it was only a 4 hour flight they managed to get a little frisky, we rented a decent SUV from airport and they was still fucking in the back of it whilst i went and booked us in. The first night i laid awake listening to them fuck till about 4 in the morning in the mater bedroom. When we went out in the day, we would go out all together, me and our bcc both holding Mrs inked and both showing her affection, i was a little shocked when mrs inked just explained it to anyone who enquired about the dynamics or asked as "This is my husband and this is my lover" did not seem to be a good ice breaker, but will honestly say that the whole time we was there, every person or couple we met and chatted to showed nothing but curiosity and intrigue, with several even saying they had either thought about it or wanted to try swinging. Mrs inked would then start telling them we was not swingers but into cuckold play, and again they were more interested in how are relationship had gone since we began. Like i said it was very liberating and horny as well. this was back in 2015 and it was with a BBC who became good friends with us and even now even though he as moved away we see at least once a year and we text if not daily then several times a week but it probably wont happen again simply because we have slowed up in the lifestyle, and are not that active these days.

Back