Used a bbc dildo on my wife for the first time

ive been playin a long game with getting my shy reserved wife into being shared with a bbc. She’s never really been into anything other than vanilla sex and I’m slowly getting her to be more adventurous in the bed room and I wanted to share my successes I fucked her with a bbc dildo and she came so hard on it after she was done I instantly ate her out and she loved it she said she wants to use it again
i’m telling you now, shes going to be addicted and want the real thing soon

Get her to tease you by sucking on one.
After a few minutes put massager on clit.

Just before she comes slip the 4" anal massager in.

Beautiful first orgasm.
Plus her pussy is wanting and her ass is relaxed

I brought a big one for my wife awhile back. She wasn't really into it and I probably brought it out at too many sessions so she thought it was annoying.
However, last time I noticed she was very wet and when I asked if just the head was OK, she ended up taking the whole thing. Not hard or anything but it was all in there.
When I pulled it out it was covered in her juices. She had a huge orgasm with it in her so I'm hoping it'll be a future regular thing.

Dude, please give us a step by step guide how you got your sexy partner to take a huge bbc dildo... I brought my gf a Mr marcus and a black thunder but she won't even look in the draw they are kept in... my gf and your gf look similar and are very conservative. I want to know your technique to get her hooked on the big bbc dildo
Yea I will I’ll post it here

Back