Use Of Condoms

Do you make him wrap it up and still suck is cock?

• Take it bareback

Votes: 56 91.8%
  • Wrap it up tight

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Condoms are necesary to prevent diseases. We don't use them because we know each other. However, when Susie and me began our relationship, she had been having sex with her ex black boyfriend some days before their relation finished. He had transmitted Susie an inoffensive fungus, so some days later we must to visit a doctor because we felt a big itching around our genital areas.

1. Where did I say that he only addressed HIV? Never did I say that. I said which one I was addressing. Do not put words in my mouth.

"U posted a question, I answered it.. u say why take the chance of hiv orally?" ?????

2. There are very few cases of Gonorrhea becoming "incurable" and that is mostly due to the resistance of Anti-biotics which the FDA and Dr.'s are addressing by making new anti-biotics. They are in the works. Just cause you read of one case of Gonorrhea being incurable doesn't mean they all are. Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you read in the paper.

There were very few cases of HIV/AIDs as well until it started to mutate and spread. The cures for HIV and everything else are "in the works" as well.
Maybe you should take your own advice.

3. You posted no references, don't be mad that I actually used one. Oh, and if you had half a brain you would be able to tell the misspellings came from typos. I typed the others posts on a mobile device. You attacking my "misspellings" is cliche to someone losing an argument.

You posted one of the LEAST authoritative sources as your only reference compared to all of the others that have been quoted in this discussion. I didn't think I needed to restate the sources of the statistics the rest of us were addressing.
Commenting on your spelling was purely generated by the irritation I experience from people who have such little consideration for others to make the effort.

4. Of course all STD's are bad. We actually use condoms and never play unsafe. All I did was answer the original posters questions of why some people are comfortable sucking without a condom but use condoms during regular intercourse. This is mainly due to HIV not being very contagious through oral sex. After I answered the question, I was attacked with all this bullcrap.

It wasn't an "attack", it was a correction of statement as you misstated that the OP said HIV as the only concern instead of his STD statement, a lack of respect regarding your sole stellar source of information and a suggestion of how to improve the way you stated your opinion.

This statement of yours "HIV is not the most cause for concern" is possibly the most ignorant statement I have ever read. Please go tell that to the thousands upon thousands of people that die from HIV every year. Are you really comparing something like Oral Herpes, which causes nothing but a couple of weeks of embarrassment, to a horrible disease that causes lots of deaths? Seriously dude....

Perhaps you should go back and reread my position regarding HIV and a STD/STI before making an incorrect assumption as well as put it in the context to which the statement was given.
The statement was made in response to your assertion that one stands a higher chance of contracting HIV via a broken condom during vaginal intercourse than one does having unprotected oral sex.

My response was being made in accordance with the OP's original statement regarding STDs, not your
misinterpretation of the topic, and was addressing the transmission rates of infection, NOT which disease is the worst of them all.

Make sure your partner is tested. Condoms leak and break. It is the only way. oral without a condom has exposed you to 90% of LL RISK.

So if we're all worried about STD's I guess the poor women have to go without oral sex at all...Like that will happen :)

Topsgt said:
The reason for the question is if you look at all of the photos posted on here it show the black cock wrap up but the very next photo shows the woman sucking and swallowing his cum. I found this so weird to take the precaution to wrap it during intercourse but swallow his cum. To me its just not smart.
I can't get pregnant, so STDs are the reason I play safe. I am just not willing to take a risk. And, according to my doctor, even unprotected oral has risks. So, no, I don't swallow.

I have no idea what the other women who've been with the guy I'm seeing now may have picked up from previous unprotected play and passed along. So, unless we get tested and come to an understanding, he's wrapping it up.
Never thought about It before but there's no protection for guys giving a woman oral. Just say no I guess.

always ask the guy to prove hes cleangoing into me of everything then bb
areback only after a few weeks if im ok with him love to feel bulls cum

I had a affair with a fellow teacher for several years. I allowed the other man to go bare back but I made my husband use condoms and contraceptive jelly so he wouldn't feel my pussy full of cum all the time. My lover had a vasectomy so I did have a fear of pregnancy.

Never thought about It before but there's no protection for guys giving a woman oral. Just say no I guess.

Actually, they make "dental dams", which are essentially a latex condom that is just a flat sheet instead of a tube. You hold it in place covering the woman's vagina and lick her through it.

Another option is to just use a piece of plastic food wrap if either of you are allergic to latex.

Actually, they make "dental dams", which are essentially a latex condom that is just a flat sheet instead of a tube. You hold it in place covering the woman's vagina and lick her through it.

Another option is to just use a piece of plastic food wrapn
That's why it's a good idea to know your partner and for all involved to test clean and be trustworthy.

very true, thanks

Another option is to just use a piece of plastic food wrap if either of you are allergic to latex.[/quote]

never heard of dental dams, haven't seen any in the stores, thanks for that

Hubby here. I use condom with wife as she doesn't with her BBC bulls. But, admit to occasional unprotected oral on her. Never get oral from her, only BBC bulls do. So, I feel relatively protected. Not sure what the bulls are thinking.

Back