US members - Beware !!

It was a conformity test to see how far they have to push until you conform, and what kind of backlash would result from their actions. With the mainstream media brainwashing the masses all over the world, they are impressed with their success in controlling the masses with little to no backlash what so ever! Gates is buying up the farms to taint and control the food source so whatever chemicals they didn't get into the people who didn't conform they will get that way.
What school did you attend? Like high school or elementary school? Did your confirming parents had to make sure you had a tetanus shot? My elistist college made sure I had shits before I could live in my dorm, but that’s different. That’s creepy elitist college training elitist scientists and doctors who will wind up how to treat creepy medical issues. But seriously, how did you graduate high school without ever getting vaccinated? I’d really like to know.

Everyone gets the ones their parents make them get,once I could make my own decisions, then I decided what I needed and what I didn't, not the government.

That’s an understatement !!

My intent is to inform and hopefully create dialogue regarding issues of importance to us in the interracial community !!
I stand by my statement that the Senator was probably cuckolded last night while a group of young black gentlemen ran a train on his wife! They probably knocked up his ******* too,and barring the results from the latest episode of the Maury show,once the ******* was determined,he doesn't want her to be able to marry him!

Last edited:
Like all the voters that voted for biden and yet scream Trump was racist. Do a little research and you will find all the racist comments Biden said and also see his voting stance on Bill that in fact were aimed at Black Americans. Let alone the fact the guy is a ******* and a complete utter failure
Better to let people think you are ignorant than to open your mouth and prove it!

But forsing a chemical into peoples bodies, with the threat of discharge, firing , etc is

What school did you attend? Like high school or elementary school? Did your confirming parents had to make sure you had a tetanus shot? My elistist college made sure I had shits before I could live in my dorm, but that’s different. That’s creepy elitist college training elitist scientists and doctors who will wind up how to treat creepy medical issues. But seriously, how did you graduate high school without ever getting vaccinated? I’d really like to know.
Proof read, proof read, PROOF READ!

But forsing a chemical into peoples bodies, with the threat of discharge, firing , etc is ok??
[/QUOTE

It is sick how employers and businesses want to protect their employees from an early death! Your solution, let them die. I'm not sure how that compares to a young woman who
was raped and ****** to live in poverty with her unwanted baby the results of a violent act. Everytime she sees her baby she will remember being raped.

If I were you I'd be concerned about loosing my right to vote. Sure this looks good for you now, but how is it going to feel when Putin controls our country? There is no such thing as Freedom when that happens.

Back