US members - Beware !!

Weird position coming from a former Democrat.
hmm...again, the party of idiots...they have no agenda, no plan, and now they want to tell you that interracial marriage should be left to the states. i talking point for him to feed his base and garner attention for the midterms. thats almost like opening pandoras box in a losing somewhat situation for him..
Might wanna do a little research . He was a member of the DemonRat I mean Democrat party. Rebublitards and demonrats and ignorant fucking voters are what is wrong with this country.

i stand corrected..thank you..but yeah idiots in both parties.i will agree with you there along with stupid voters..
Like all the voters that voted for biden and yet scream Trump was racist. Do a little research and you will find all the racist comments Biden said and also see his voting stance on Bill that in fact were aimed at Black Americans. Let alone the fact the guy is a ******* and a complete utter failure

He's probably a bigger cuckold than anyone on here! I bet he's mad because one of the black men who was running a train on the Mrs. came in his cornflakes that morning! He lappedit all right up too!

I think as a country we are fucked and not in a good way. Only 24% of Americans think abortion should be illegal, yet that is soon to become reality. Apparently a woman's right to make her own choices about her own body is not the same as taking away our Freedom!

It's very unlikely that we will remain a Democracy after the next election. Your right to vote is pretty much gone. Sure you can still vote but that can now be overturned if the state feels the results were not valid.

When we are a facist county lots of things will change. He just let the cat out 9f the bag. Don't be surprised when you live under a dictator like Russia that things like interracial marriage will be a thing of the past.

Is this because of stupid voters, ya pretty much.

Like all the voters that voted for biden and yet scream Trump was racist. Do a little research and you will find all the racist comments Biden said and also see his voting stance on Bill that in fact were aimed at Black Americans. Let alone the fact the guy is a ******* and a complete utter failure

Attachments

• 56501930-9058-4C9D-9D75-C1D62EC2F570.jpeg
    56501930-9058-4C9D-9D75-C1D62EC2F570.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 33
I think as a country we are fucked and not in a good way. Only 24% of Americans think abortion should be illegal, yet that is soon to become reality. Apparently a woman's right to make her own choices about her own body is not the same as taking away our Freedom!

It's very unlikely that we will remain a Democracy after the next election. Your right to vote is pretty much gone. Sure you can still vote but that can now be overturned if the state feels the results were not valid.

When we are a facist county lots of things will change. He just let the cat out 9f the bag. Don't be surprised when you live under a dictator like Russia that things like interracial marriage will be a thing of the past.

Is this because of stupid voters, ya pretty much.
So you're ok with killing a baby ?

Biden is a life long well known segregationist,his mentor Bird was a high ranking member of the KKK. Just the comments he made about Obama being the first clean and articulate black person he ever met should have been enough to prove that. His own running mate called him out for it on National television during the debate. But everyone let the obviously cheated election slide because Trump had some mean tweets! I hope it was worth giving up your freedom for them,because that's what you did!

So you're ok with killing a baby ?
It’s more nuanced than you’re willing to ******* a baby. The question is what are you willing to support a system that that baby will be put into, being born to an ill equipped mom/parental situation? People of means are not the majority of those who have abortiions, and people with means, have abortions generally not due to lack of resources, but poor timing, scandal, or etc.

If it’s a person’s choice not to get vaccinated, west a shirt in an establishment, wear a seat belt, or drive within certain speed limit, then certainly, it can be a woman’s choice to decide whether she is fit, ready, and most importantly able to give birth to a baby.

Weird position coming from a former Democrat.

Might wanna do a little research . He was a member of the DemonRat I mean Democrat party. Rebublitards and demonrats and ignorant fucking voters are what is wrong with this country.
Yes… you said it right… “former” Democrat.

what I find weird is the constant what-about-ism… let the man stand on his dumbass comment.
People get all bent outta shape over this party Vs. That one… when only one fact remains:

Left Wing, Right Wing… same racist assed chicken…

Yes… you said it right… “former” Democrat.

what I find weird is the constant what-about-ism… let the man stand on his dumbass comment.
People get all bent outta shape over this party Vs. That one… when only one fact remains:

Left Wing, Right Wing… same racist assed chicken…
You said it best. Same racist fuck .

Back