US members - Beware !!

So you're ok with killing a baby ?
First off it's not a baby until it is born.

It's a way of punishing women. The ones who are pushing this think that if a woman is raped that it's her fault. They want to make her have a baby so that everyday for the rest of her life she will feel the pain if being raped.

Biden is a life long well known segregationist,his mentor Bird was a high ranking member of the KKK. Just the comments he made about Obama being the first clean and articulate black person he ever met should have been enough to prove that. His own running mate called him out for it on National television during the debate. But everyone let the obviously cheated election slide because Trump had some mean tweets! I hope it was worth giving up your freedom for them,because that's what you di!
Sooooo, we’re going to do the segregationist thing? Okay, let donthe segregationist thing. Storm Thurmond was a segregationist (who fathered a black baby) who mentored Lindsey Graham. Trent Lott who was a student at Ole Miss during good ole integration in good ole Mississippi was a staunch supporter of segregation mentored Tate Reeves. Lest we forget Jesse Helms and Jeff Sessions (who had a black men work for them-never said segregationist couldn’t have a black friend). Point is, that politics and politicians go where the wind tells them to go. They rely on YOU to be as ill-informed as possible. That’s why there are eight Ivy League colleges and universities and over 10,000 community colleges. Allegences to a man is what they rely on. I’m sure, they’re happy that you (and other dolts & bots) oblige. Yep…. I went to one of those 8 schools homie.

Like all the voters that voted for biden and yet scream Trump was racist. Do a little research and you will find all the racist comments Biden said and also see his voting stance on Bill that in fact were aimed at Black Americans. Let alone the fact the guy is a ******* and a complete utter failure
Don't forget the 3 strike law

Sooooo, we’re going to do the segregationist thing? Okay, let donthe segregationist thing. Storm Thurmond was a segregationist (who fathered a black baby) who mentored Lindsey Graham. Trent Lott who was a student at Ole Miss during good ole integration in good ole Mississippi was a staunch supporter of segregation mentored Tate Reeves. Lest we forget Jesse Helms and Jeff Sessions (who had a black men work for them-never said segregationist couldn’t have a black friend). Point is, that politics and politicians go where the wind tells them to go. They rely on YOU to be as ill-informed as possible. That’s why there are eight Ivy League colleges and universities and over 10,000 community colleges. Allegences to a man is what they rely on. I’m sure, they’re happy that you (and other dolts & bots) oblige. Yep…. I went to one of those 8 schools homie.

10pt: 1. Are you saying that anyone who hasn’t been to an Ivy League school is ill-informed ?
2. That a community college is substandard ?
Help me understand your logic !!

You need to both read and then comprehend the article. The question was high-level re: the Supreme Court and states rights; it wasn't strictly about one, macro topic.
View attachment 4927551
States rights at its core will always be subject to federal law (see Civil War). If the states had their way with now federal oversight, this site wouldn’t exist and all of the “wives” on this site would be sneaking in alleys for their fix.

The point is that Biden is one of them yet he gets a pass on it, not only for cheating the election but for being a racist segregationist, and a traitor who was paid by our enimies to destroy the country. If you think you have it bad in America now,just wait till you are bowing to the Emperor. They have all sold us out,none of them work for us anymore. They ousted the only one who did. While I am not a fan of the way Trump acted,,and cringed at some of the things he said,but he could not be bought and would never sell out America. Biden has been selling out America with his brother and ******* since 2008! People need to wake the fuck up and see what is happening to America before it's too late! None of these politicians work for us anymore,and they want us to fight amongst each other over race and gender issues so we don't see that they are selling us out and steeling us blind !

Last edited:
Like all the voters that voted for biden and yet scream Trump was racist. Do a little research and you will find all the racist comments Biden said and also see his voting stance on Bill that in fact were aimed at Black Americans. Let alone the fact the guy is a ******* and a complete utter failure
I'm not a Trump supporter by any means....but your right about Biden. Both parties don't give a ******* about African Americans. That's my focus. Democrats do a good job of selling us and Republicans just straight up tell us they don't give a fuck about us.

The politicians are using black people and once the narrative is no longer a useful tool for them they will have no use for them. Ask Tara Reade how that me too narrative is working out for her! The Democrats were all in on that until one of their own was accused! They said you have to believe her about Ms. Ford,but they are no where to be found for Tara!

Last edited:
Well it appears as if we have a political topic out of place. There is one fact that always seems left out of political lunacy. Those we complain or ridicule of any party were elected. Some times by omission. That big mouthed blond bimbo from the south, you know who mi mean. She thinks California forest fires were caused by lasers Jews put in space and gives thumbs up speeches at KKK rallies. Shes there because NO ONE RAN AGAINST HER ? We end up with guys like the one here because we the people too often don't bother to vote in congressional elections. If it's not a presidential year the turn out is sad to say the least. We have congressional people who won in elections with less than half of the registered voters voting. It's my belief that is why we have so many in the congress that by their own mouths prove they should not be there in the first place.

Well it appears as if we have a political topic out of place. There is one fact that always seems left out of political lunacy. Those we complain or ridicule of any party were elected. Some times by omission. That big mouthed blond bimbo from the south, you know who mi mean. She thinks California forest fires were caused by lasers Jews put in space and gives thumbs up speeches at KKK rallies. Shes there because NO ONE RAN AGAINST HER ? We end up with guys like the one here because we the people too often don't bother to vote in congressional elections. If it's not a presidential year the turn out is sad to say the least. We have congressional people who won in elections with less than half of the registered voters voting. It's my belief that is why we have so many in the congress that by their own mouths prove they should not be there in the first place.
Agreed. White folks aka conservatives vote at those elections. We don't , which is a issue

10pt: 1. Are you saying that anyone who hasn’t been to an Ivy League school is ill-informed ?
2. That a community college is substandard ?
Help me understand your logic !!
Those who attend community college are as informed as they wish to be. Those who attend Ivy League institution are inherently better positioned to lead industries throughout the multi vertical industries from a global context. My logic is this, if you’re facing life in prison would you rather a trial lawyer from Harvard or Charlotte School of Law?

In sum, experiences, the quest for knowledge, and the ability to discern information is what makes any education valuable. Some take the aforementioned more serious than others and some rely on television to arbiter policy with a bag of chips on their laps.

I used to never get involved in politics, I have been screwed over by both parties, and always assumed correctly that they are only in politics for their own personal gain,but today's politicians are another breed they no longer hide the fact they are selling us out. It's one thing to be bought by American corporations, it's another to sellout to China or other hostile nations as they have done and are doing! They want us to fight amongst ourselves while they hand the country over like the Judas's they are,and when it's over we will all be like Chinese slave labor making Nike sneakers and I phones 18 hours a day! All the free things they promised cannot happen with thirty trillion dollars of national debt! You don't have to major in accounting to figure the math out! Wake up people!

I used to never get involved in politics, I have been screwed over by both parties, and always assumed correctly that they are only in politics for their own personal gain,but today's politicians are another breed they no longer hide the fact they are selling us out. It's one thing to be bought by American corporations, it's another to sellout to China or other hostile nations as they have done and are doing! They want us to fight amongst ourselves while they hand the country over like the Judas's they are,and when it's over we will all be like Chinese slave labor making Nike sneakers and I phones 18 hours a day! All the free things they promised cannot happen with thirty trillion dollars of national debt! You don't have to major in accounting to figure the math out! Wake up people!
Do you shop at Walmart? If you do, you’re supporting Chinese interests. Do you drive over a bridge, chances are the bonds that built that bridge are owned by Chinese financial interests. Now ask yourself this, did you do that 20 years ago? If so, guess what you supported Chinese interests. In a capitalist society, you know the one that the right wants to free market us to death on, labor is the crux to profit. It’s cold out an you need gloves. It’s coming from China. It’s warm out and you need shorts, it’s coming from China. To embargo products from China would cripple the American economy. Economics my friend, are not for the faint of heart. Fighting amongst oneself is the byproduct of not being able to draft a coherent argument for whom the fight is intended for.

So you're ok with killing a baby ?
I'm not in favor of killing anyone, What does concern me is people like you always use that statement to justify their view. Consider this thousands of women young and old were killed every year in our country by illegal abortions performed by non medical people for big money. Your cause will simply restore that situation it will not stop abortions. Abortions that in most cases were in a way ****** by society. Women with a baby out of wedlock were shunned, thrown out of churches even ****** to leave the community. . The baby labeled as a bastard also looked down on by many. Pier pressure has always had a big role in abortion
Why is the life of a unborn more important than the life of someones ******* . This is a no win either way. The decision by the high court was not that it's OK to *******. The decision was that government has no right to tell any citizen what they do with their body. You give the government that right where might it wonder, some day they could decide all blue eyed people should be sterilized. Abortion was the medical issue used but the issue by law was how far or if government should be able to dictate what you do. Our constitution says it can't. They did not decide it was ok to ******* unborn. People should like the court consider what giving that right to choose away might mean. Abortion could be merely the tip of the iceberg as they say.

I'm not in favor of killing anyone, What does concern me is people like you always use that statement to justify their view. Consider this thousands of women young and old were killed every year in our country by illegal abortions performed by non medical people for big money. Your cause will simply restore that situation it will not stop abortions. Abortions that in most cases were in a way ****** by society. Women with a baby out of wedlock were shunned, thrown out of churches even ****** to leave the community. . The baby labeled as a bastard also looked down on by many. Pier pressure has always had a big role in abortion
Why is the life of a unborn more important than the life of someones ******* . This is a no win either way. The decision by the high court was not that it's OK to *******. The decision was that government has no right to tell any citizen what they do with their body. You give the government that right where might it wonder, some day they could decide all blue eyed people should be sterilized. Abortion was the medical issue used but the issue by law was how far or if government should be able to dictate what you do. Our constitution says it can't. They did not decide it was ok to ******* unborn. People should like the court consider what giving that right to choose away might mean. Abortion could be merely the tip of the iceberg as they say.
Well said.

Do you shop at Walmart? If you do, you’re supporting Chinese interests. Do you drive over a bridge, chances are the bonds that built that bridge are owned by Chinese financial interests. Now ask yourself this, did you do that 20 years ago? If so, guess what you supported Chinese interests. In a capitalist society, you know the one that the right wants to free market us to death on, labor is the crux to profit. It’s cold out an you need gloves. It’s coming from China. It’s warm out and you need shorts, it’s coming from China. To embargo products from China would cripple the American economy. Economics my friend, are not for the faint of heart. Fighting amongst oneself is the byproduct of not being able to draft a coherent argument for whom the fight is intended for.
All true try finding American made products! A lot of this is the result of the politicians selling out the American work *******. China owns us, and it's only a matter of time before the great reset is coming,and you will work or you won't eat! America is for a rude awakening, all the problems we have now will be trivial, once they eliminate cash,and can shut off your money with the click of a mouse! If you don't fit their socail score,you will be on the breadline! This ******* is coming! I fear for the next generation! They will not live like we did!

Those who attend community college are as informed as they wish to be. Those who attend Ivy League institution are inherently better positioned to lead industries throughout the multi vertical industries from a global context. My logic is this, if you’re facing life in prison would you rather a trial lawyer from Harvard or Charlotte School of Law?

In sum, experiences, the quest for knowledge, and the ability to discern information is what makes any education valuable. Some take the aforementioned more serious than others and some rely on television to arbiter policy with a bag of chips on their laps.

This will be my last comment on my question as it’s evident we have our own opinions.
Your words not mine - “those who attend community college illegal are as informed as they wish to be”.
Firstly, You’re implying that because you went to an Ivy League college you’re positioned to lead is a pile of bull !! Leaders are everywhere from every fiber of our society !!
Secondly, I hope you are not facing a life sentence and neither am I but personally I would rather have a seasoned trial lawyer who is great at defending and if he happens to be from Stanford, I am good with the outcome.

Oh by the way, last time I checked Stanford isn’t an Ivy League college !!

With your analogy, the cure for cancer as an example will only come from an Ivy League college as they are the only ones “positioned” to do so !!

I think I need to post this under “Joke of the Day”

Back