US members - Beware !!

I used to never get involved in politics, I have been screwed over by both parties, and always assumed correctly that they are only in politics for their own personal gain,but today's politicians are another breed they no longer hide the fact they are selling us out. It's one thing to be bought by American corporations, it's another to sellout to China or other hostile nations as they have done and are doing! They want us to fight amongst ourselves while they hand the country over like the Judas's they are,and when it's over we will all be like Chinese slave labor making Nike sneakers and I phones 18 hours a day! All the free things they promised cannot happen with thirty trillion dollars of national debt! You don't have to major in accounting to figure the math out! Wake up people!
So why aren’t you preaching or supporting term limits ? That would solve your concern !!

All true try finding American made products! A lot of this is the result of the politicians selling out the American work *******. China owns us, and it's only a matter of time before the great reset is coming,and you will work or you won't eat! America is for a rude awakening, all the problems we have now will be trivial, once they eliminate cash,and can shut off your money with the click of a mouse! If you don't fit their socail score,you will be on the breadline! This ******* is coming! I fear for the next generation! They will not live like we did!
Unequivocally false. Though China has financial strength, what they lack is a domestic capitalism stake to support your argument. Global markets are set up as such that all currency in one form of fashion is measured against a gold standard. The US possesses the most gold, thus its markets dictate the global economy. Where the caution should lie is in the debt markets. However, debt has been around forever, and if a drastically financial occurrence should arise, the US could perform adequately in a liquidated position. Again, economics. I’m not trying to be any certain way, but read Adam Smith… his works will change your economic (debate) approach.

This will be my last comment on my question as it’s evident we have our own opinions.
Your words not mine - “those who attend community college illegal are as informed as they wish to be”.
Firstly, You’re implying that because you went to an Ivy League college you’re positioned to lead is a pile of bull !! Leaders are everywhere from every fiber of our society !!
Secondly, I hope you are not facing a life sentence and neither am I but personally I would rather have a seasoned trial lawyer who is great at defending and if he happens to be from Stanford, I am good with the outcome.

Oh by the way, last time I checked Stanford isn’t an Ivy League college !!

With your analogy, the cure for cancer as an example will only come from an Ivy League college as they are the only ones “positioned” to do so !!

I think I need to post this under “Joke of the Day”
Stanford, Duke, Northwestern, Rice, WashU, are all fine schools and your point is taken. I’ll broaden my original comment to the US News and World Report for literal sakes. But that’s 20 schools with a mean acceptance rate of 5% and undergrad population of 7,000. I know some cool dudes that went to Stanford. But guess where they wanted to go?

This will be my last comment on my question as it’s evident we have our own opinions.
Your words not mine - “those who attend community college illegal are as informed as they wish to be”.
Firstly, You’re implying that because you went to an Ivy League college you’re positioned to lead is a pile of bull !! Leaders are everywhere from every fiber of our society !!
Secondly, I hope you are not facing a life sentence and neither am I but personally I would rather have a seasoned trial lawyer who is great at defending and if he happens to be from Stanford, I am good with the outcome.

With your analogy, the cure for cancer as an example will only come from an Ivy League college as they are the only ones “positioned” to do so !!

Lastly, Stanford isn’t a college it’s a university. Harvard is a college set in a university system (many colleges and professional schools), but go off my guy.

China is buying oil from Saudi Arabia in their currency now,they put Biden in to bankrupt America and destroy the dollar standard. He is trying to spend trillions at a wack. The writing is on the wall for America, and if we don't wake up and clean house now we are doomed! Pelosi moved 1.5 trillion dollars at two am two weeks ago to cover Bidens tracks! The great reset is already in motion and all the politicians and elitists are on board! The vaccination push from the left is an excersise in control,not anything thing to do with health or safety since Omincron proved that it is ineffective. They want to see how much control they can exert over the worlds population so when the great reset takes effect they already know who will not conform. Their experiment was a greater success than they ever could have hoped for. This is coming!

Last edited:
China is buying oil from Saudi Arabia in their currency now,they put Biden in to bankrupt America and destroy the dollar standard. He is trying to spend trillions at a wack. The writing is on the wall for America, and if we don't wake up and clean house now we are doomed! Pelosi moved 1.5 trillion dollars at two am two weeks ago to cover Bidens tracks! The great reset is already in motion and all the politicians and elitists are on board! This is coming!
1,000 Saudi Riyal is roughly 260 US dollars. Who cares?

Sooooo, we’re going to do the segregationist thing? Okay, let donthe segregationist thing. Storm Thurmond was a segregationist (who fathered a black baby) who mentored Lindsey Graham. Trent Lott who was a student at Ole Miss during good ole integration in good ole Mississippi was a staunch supporter of segregation mentored Tate Reeves. Lest we forget Jesse Helms and Jeff Sessions (who had a black men work for them-never said segregationist couldn’t have a black friend). Point is, that politics and politicians go where the wind tells them to go. They rely on YOU to be as ill-informed as possible. That’s why there are eight Ivy League colleges and universities and over 10,000 community colleges. Allegences to a man is what they rely on. I’m sure, they’re happy that you (and other dolts & bots) oblige. Yep…. I went to one of those 8 schools homie.
But no defense of your president??

China is buying oil from Saudi Arabia in their currency now,they put Biden in to bankrupt America and destroy the dollar standard. He is trying to spend trillions at a wack. The writing is on the wall for America, and if we don't wake up and clean house now we are doomed! Pelosi moved 1.5 trillion dollars at two am two weeks ago to cover Bidens tracks! The great reset is already in motion and all the politicians and elitists are on board! This is coming!
Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are worth every penny. Roger Ailes was right in 1968. Boy was that man right.

They are called " elitists". They think education that mommy paid fir equals intelligence. Well if covid prived one thing it's that the country don't need these overeducated bliw hard elitists to keep it going, seems the "uneducated deplorables" did an upstanding job. Truck drivers, farmers, food service etc. Oh, and our fine public servants who even though the left , the media and any libiot out there fought them tooth and nail, tried to protect this country from run amok "protestors" in the summer of 2020. Taking over cities, burning, rioting, killing police officers etc. They wete an embarrassment to any black man in this country trying to make it the old fashioned honest way, by earning it, not leeching for it !!!

But no defense of your president??
It’s no secret that Biden voted against bussing and integration in the 70’s. There’s nothing to defend. I do think if you look at the issue in 1975, he was more against the methods of bussing as opposed to school integration. I also believed his stance was on how Delaware chose to handle bussing - which in essence was integration. Nuance be damned, I believe he’s in the wrong side of history in that one.

Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson are worth every penny. Roger Ailes was right in 1968. Boy was that man right.
I hope you and he are right,because if what I see happening is right we are all in big trouble! We will long for the days we are living now!

I think as a country we are fucked and not in a good way. Only 24% of Americans think abortion should be illegal, yet that is soon to become reality. Apparently a woman's right to make her own choices about her own body is not the same as taking away our Freedom!

It's very unlikely that we will remain a Democracy after the next election. Your right to vote is pretty much gone. Sure you can still vote but that can now be overturned if the state feels the results were not valid.

When we are a facist county lots of things will change. He just let the cat out 9f the bag. Don't be surprised when you live under a dictator like Russia that things like interracial marriage will be a thing of the past.

Is this because of stupid voters, ya pretty much.
But forsing a chemical into peoples bodies, with the threat of discharge, firing , etc is ok??

They are called " elitists". They think education that mommy paid fir equals intelligence. Well if covid prived one thing it's that the country don't need these overeducated bliw hard elitists to keep it going, seems the "uneducated deplorables" did an upstanding job. Truck drivers, farmers, food service etc. Oh, and our fine public servants who even though the left , the media and any libiot out there fought them tooth and nail, tried to protect this country from run amok "protestors" in the summer of 2020. Taking over cities, burning, rioting, killing police officers etc. They wete an embarrassment to any black man in this country trying to make it the old fashioned honest way, by earning it, not leeching for it !!!
The old fashion way by earning it. Kind of how I earned my elitist education. The good blacks argument, huh? Not the the good people who stormed the US Captol and demanded politely to speak to the manager. This is a good one. I wonder how many of those fine people you mentioned woke up and said, “you know what, I want to work in food service when I grow up.” Not a chef or own restaurants, but work at Wendy’s. I guess I’m out of touch. I thought COVID-19 a was a media hoax my guy that can be treated with bleach and will disappear? Oh that’s right Bob Woodward was told the truth. An educated man, nonetheless (Google it)

I hope you and he are right,because if what I see happening is right we are all in big trouble! We will long for the days we are living now!
That was tongue in cheek. You should Google what Roger Ailes wrote in the 60’s. It’ll blow your mind my guy

But forsing a chemical into peoples bodies, with the threat of discharge, firing , etc is ok??
It was a conformity test to see how far they have to push until you conform, and what kind of backlash would result from their actions. With the mainstream media brainwashing the masses all over the world, they are impressed with their success in controlling the masses with little to no backlash what so ever! Gates is buying up the farms to taint and control the food source so whatever chemicals they didn't get into the people who didn't conform they will get that way.

Back