US members - Beware !!

As opposed to what is in power now? Wake the Fuck up! All politicians are what is destroying this country.
The point is, the said politician cleaned up his remark to the Huff Post (it’s toward the end of the article-so read it all).
Politicians are doing what they’ve always done. Pander to the masses. In the 1960’s during civil unrest, politicians in the south were firm in their views until the nation saw dogs being sicked on people (protesting at that- how dare they), and a little boys face look like a catcher’s mit on the news stand. Southern politicians (be it racist or not) new that imagery like that made their states seem barbaric in a post barbaric unified nation.
Politicians are performance artists nowadays where their script is written by their constituents. Thus it’s not the fault of the politician who acts, does, or says a certain thing/way, it’s the fault of the congressional district voters who elect them. Gerrymandered districts or not.

If you drop a knife on a melon or a melon on a knife, the outcome is the same !! Don’t blame it on the electorate, they didn’t make the remark !! He did !!

If you drop a knife on a melon or a melon on a knife, the outcome is the same !! Don’t blame it on the electorate, they didn’t make the remark !! He did !!
I don’t hold the electorate culpable for a Senator’s remark(s). I hold the electorate culpable for not having a collective and or invested on interest in their own political views, which leaves them all subject to regurgitated political thought and policy.

Beats sleepy joe and his Kiddo affinity.
This is it. This is why a man with a rifle ran up into a Washington DC pizza joint. It sounds moronic, but he did it. This is how it’s done. My question is how come there’s no outcry for Matt Geatz, who’s been implicated in a court of law (discovery process)- of paying young girls? I wonder why that is?

Yes like a moron who thinks a Harvard degree and spending a cent on leftard indoctrination means “he be smart”.
Didn’t go to Harvard, but yes for the vast majority of Americans (and throughout the world for that matter) who went to high school studied, developed discernment and saw the value of an education, Harvard or and T-20 school would be seen of value.
To you and your following, it is seen as an indoctrination. But wait- didn’t Cotton, Cruz, DeSantis (used to see him a lot), Harley, and bunch of reps go to Harvard for one part of their education? They sure did. Want to know why? Because it’s the best school and when they went, they had no clue that a confederacy of dunces would rule the roost.

The ironic part about this whole article is that he probably is into interracial marriage or anything related to that outside the public & behind closed doors. There was a character in grand theft auto 4 there was a mayor preaching against gay marriage, but behind closed doors, he was in a secret relationship with a gay man.

The ironic part about this whole article is that he probably is into interracial marriage or anything related to that outside the public & behind closed doors. There was a character in grand theft auto 4 there was a mayor preaching against gay marriage, but behind closed doors, he was in a secret relationship with a gay man.
The irony reeks. A site where white men and their wives offer themselves to men that look like us, hold views counter every measure they stand for. The I don’t see color people on here tell on themselves. The breed black Ilk of this site must be up in arms.

This is it. This is why a man with a rifle ran up into a Washington DC pizza joint. It sounds moronic, but he did it. This is how it’s done. My question is how come there’s no outcry for Matt Geatz, who’s been implicated in a court of law (discovery process)- of paying young girls? I wonder why that is?
I guess he missed the Democrats charter flight to the island!

USA Today's 'Women of the Year'...America...

You've Come A Long Way, Baby ;)

View attachment 4927885
Thus piece of ******* when in Pa was able to move her mom out of a rest home and into a motel with a full nursing staff 2 days before our libiot governor wolfe ordered covid patients INTO rest homes. Is that in the article or part of the award?? But if you bring this up, you are called a hater of transgenders etc. This POS gets promoted to Washington not because of abilitym but because of what he or she is. In the real world, thats called unethical hiring practices. But dumbocrats dont see it that way.

Back