Update with Amber and I

I know it's been over a year since last update but I felt like I should update since I haven't replied much.

Amber and I are still in a happy relationship where she is open to sleep with black men (and she does...a lot). Haha

Questions I get a lot are

Does Amber let me watch?
Yes, I'm free to watch whenever I want and absolutely enjoy it and often find myself cumming within seconds of her bull entering her and I sit and watch the rest just and amazed by the beauty of a bull taking my girl right in front of me. She sometimes looks at my with her big puppy dog eyes full of tears and I know that when she's cumming and as soon as she feels him begin to cum she wraps her tan legs around her bull and makes sure he finishes inside of her (she's on bc).

Do I go down on her afterwards?
Yes, as soon as the bull begins to cum I get into position and when he pulls out (normally dragging his huge black cock across my lips) I'm at Amber's pussy ready to clean her up again

Do I suck black cock?
Yes, of course, I'm not afraid or embarrassed to admit I suck black cock and enjoy it. There's just something about feeling a real man inside of your mouth that just puts a huge smile on my face. Even Amber thinks it's cute that I enjoy it so much. I don't think it's gay for a white boy to suck a black cock, its natural selection to please the alpha and I know black men are the superior. And when a black cock is cumming in my mouth? I can't help but cum myself without touching myself, I mean have you ever had a black man cum in your mouth? It's amazing!

But yea, if you want to know more about our relationship or want advice about cuck relationships and how we made it work (wasn't easy at first) then feel free to message me!
(Yes that is Amber in the pictures attached)

Attachments

• IMG_5437.JPG
    IMG_5437.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_6597.JPG
    IMG_6597.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 149
I know it's been over a year since last update but I felt like I should update since I haven't replied much.

Amber and I are still in a happy relationship where she is open to sleep with black men (and she does...a lot). Haha

Questions I get a lot are

Does Amber let me watch?
Yes, I'm free to watch whenever I want and absolutely enjoy it and often find myself cumming within seconds of her bull entering her and I sit and watch the rest just and amazed by the beauty of a bull taking my girl right in front of me. She sometimes looks at my with her big puppy dog eyes full of tears and I know that when she's cumming and as soon as she feels him begin to cum she wraps her tan legs around her bull and makes sure he finishes inside of her (she's on bc).

Do I go down on her afterwards?
Yes, as soon as the bull begins to cum I get into position and when he pulls out (normally dragging his huge black cock across my lips) I'm at Amber's pussy ready to clean her up again

Do I suck black cock?
Yes, of course, I'm not afraid or embarrassed to admit I suck black cock and enjoy it. There's just something about feeling a real man inside of your mouth that just puts a huge smile on my face. Even Amber thinks it's cute that I enjoy it so much. I don't think it's gay for a white boy to suck a black cock, its natural selection to please the alpha and I know black men are the superior. And when a black cock is cumming in my mouth? I can't help but cum myself without touching myself, I mean have you ever had a black man cum in your mouth? It's amazing!

But yea, if you want to know more about our relationship or want advice about cuck relationships and how we made it work (wasn't easy at first) then feel free to message me!
(Yes that is Amber in the pictures attached)
sounds awesome lucky guy

Back