Update on Us

So update:

We have had another small breakthrough. While she is still opposed to the idea on its face, we had a pretty lengthy discussion about why I would like her to become a hotwife. We talked at length about:
1) me not wanting anyone else but her
2) me just wanting her to be pleasured
3) me wanting this to be about her, not about me
4) me wanting her to embrace her sexuality and sexual side

We talked, she got upset (she was very *******), but we talked more about everything, and eventually she admitted to me that she does sometimes fantasize about younger men (college-aged) which I said was great and she said it was disgusting. She asked “what normal 36 yr old woman fantasizes about a 25 year old college man, and I told her that it is very VERY common.

Well, after that, we were making out, and I was playing with her pussy which was crazy wet, and I asked her to tell me her fantasy, which she did (her getting picked up at a bar by a young guy and getting fucked hard). At each step, she was stroking me and I kept asking her if she felt how hard I was, and I asked questions about their cock size and what not (I’m about 7” and thick), and she admitted that sometimes she wanted bigger.

I reassured her of how hot that was, and I asked her if she wanted to hear one of my fantasies, which I talked her through while playing with her Pussy and kissing her like it was the real thing.

I finally told her I wanted to see her with a bbc which she said she never thought of before, but she was crazy turned on. When it got to the point of her fucking someone else, I was reassuring her, and she was agreeing that it was good, and then I fucked the hell out of her with Christian (our 8” dildo) all while playing out the fantasy with her, and kissing her and talking her through it. I haven’t seen her cum that hard in a long time (and never with the dildo). Afterward I “reclaimed” her. She was all glowing and said that it was amazing, and she really enjoyed it. Then she fell asleep.

Things could be looking up, maybe?

So recognizable. I work on my wife like this for years now. The good thing is she admit she's open for it. When whe talk about cuckolding while whe have sex just like your wife it turn her on. But the next day she keep saying she's not ready for the real thing. Verry frustrating. But I don't ******* it. The good thing is when whe or she alone come in a situation she want to have sex with another man she know she can go for it.

So update:

We have had another small breakthrough. While she is still opposed to the idea on its face, we had a pretty lengthy discussion about why I would like her to become a hotwife. We talked at length about:
1) me not wanting anyone else but her
2) me just wanting her to be pleasured
3) me wanting this to be about her, not about me
4) me wanting her to embrace her sexuality and sexual side

We talked, she got upset (she was very *******), but we talked more about everything, and eventually she admitted to me that she does sometimes fantasize about younger men (college-aged) which I said was great and she said it was disgusting. She asked “what normal 36 yr old woman fantasizes about a 25 year old college man, and I told her that it is very VERY common.

Well, after that, we were making out, and I was playing with her pussy which was crazy wet, and I asked her to tell me her fantasy, which she did (her getting picked up at a bar by a young guy and getting fucked hard). At each step, she was stroking me and I kept asking her if she felt how hard I was, and I asked questions about their cock size and what not (I’m about 7” and thick), and she admitted that sometimes she wanted bigger.

I reassured her of how hot that was, and I asked her if she wanted to hear one of my fantasies, which I talked her through while playing with her Pussy and kissing her like it was the real thing.

I finally told her I wanted to see her with a bbc which she said she never thought of before, but she was crazy turned on. When it got to the point of her fucking someone else, I was reassuring her, and she was agreeing that it was good, and then I fucked the hell out of her with Christian (our 8” dildo) all while playing out the fantasy with her, and kissing her and talking her through it. I haven’t seen her cum that hard in a long time (and never with the dildo). Afterward I “reclaimed” her. She was all glowing and said that it was amazing, and she really enjoyed it. Then she fell asleep.

Things could be looking up, maybe?

I have to say I recently had a conversation with a friend of mine who is 37 and she'd noticed a cute guy who was "too young for her," which turned out to be 25. I then pointed out to her that when was 37, my wife was... 25. (We met somewhat later). I mean sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, no?

******* talk is fine IMO. She just may be reserved/afraid. Find a classy/good looking guy that is up for a bit of adventure. Give him details about your wife's likes so conversation is easy. Get a ******* (or two) in her, and "bump" into the guy at dinner/bar, etc. Set up a queue so the guy knows when to take a bathroom break so you can let her know how good you think she would look with him between her legs, etc. Set up a second queue for when you think she is ready for him to get more bold like playing with her leg, etc. - I don't think that waiting for her to confess her deepest desires in some sober environment is going to get you to either the truth or what you are looking for.

******* talk is fine IMO. She just may be reserved/afraid. Find a classy/good looking guy that is up for a bit of adventure. Give him details about your wife's likes so conversation is easy. Get a ******* (or two) in her, and "bump" into the guy at dinner/bar, etc. Set up a queue so the guy knows when to take a bathroom break so you can let her know how good you think she would look with him between her legs, etc. Set up a second queue for when you think she is ready for him to get more bold like playing with her leg, etc. - I don't think that waiting for her to confess her deepest desires in some sober environment is going to get you to either the truth or what you are looking for.
Have done this it worked real well she was not expecting anything

Back