Unwanted bareback

Only happened once with me. Hubby and his friend (my regular guy, D) left to go get something quick. D’s cousin Will and another bull, Rek, were taking turns still. Rek insisted on getting me from behind, so I let him as it’s kind of my favorite position as well. I had already had sex with my hubby, D and Will so I didn’t even realize that he had slipped the condom off until I felt him cum. I tried pulling away but he pushed down on me so I was flat against the bed until he finished cumming. I was so angry. I can’t get pregnant so it wasn’t about that, it was just disrespectful and dangerous. He’s not been asked back.

Yes met him on here he was 4 inches and not the 8 inches pics showed. first and only time I'll believe the "i just need to get hard excuse." Got tested right after.

Only happened once with me. Hubby and his friend (my regular guy, D) left to go get something quick. D’s cousin Will and another bull, Rek, were taking turns still. Rek insisted on getting me from behind, so I let him as it’s kind of my favorite position as well. I had already had sex with my hubby, D and Will so I didn’t even realize that he had slipped the condom off until I felt him cum. I tried pulling away but he pushed down on me so I was flat against the bed until he finished cumming. I was so angry. I can’t get pregnant so it wasn’t about that, it was just disrespectful and dangerous. He’s not been asked back.

Feels like ******* to me or at least a big violation if you were physically pulling away and he proceeded to restrain you like not cool

First off I think if a guy does this the he’s an asshole beyond belief.

That being said. I’ve talked to ladies where this has happened to them. Usually when hubby is not aware and she does like a Craig’s list hookup. Ever experience where the guy slips off the condom and you aren’t aware until too late? How did you handle that?

j
I have no issues with unwanted pregnancy. That would be an immaculate conception. I have had instances where condoms have come off during orgasm, more than once.

For me, this is a trust issue. If he does it on purpose, he will not be invited back and I will stop whatever we were doing. No discussion.

I knew an owner that shared his subbie with another and the rules were simple NO BAREBACK and he ignored the rule and she later got pregnant. The owner beat the hell out of him and she got an abortion. Another reason why I don't share . . .

I’ve had a few guys pull off the condom and want to keep going. This isn’t the highest crime but it requires everyone to continue at the risk of infection and I never do. I’ve had some accidents and plan b was needed but it wasn’t intentional
Looks like you like bareback in your pics ijs I see no rubbers in use lol

Who doesn't like freshly creme pied pussy,wether I put it there,or someone else did,but no one wants a creme pie to die for,or live with the consequences for the rest of their lives! Be safe out there,get tested if you are going bareback!

Who doesn't like freshly creme pied pussy,wether I put it there,or someone else did,but no one wants a creme pie to die for,or live with the consequences for the rest of their lives! Be safe out there,get tested if you are going bareback!
Exactly any bull that wants to go bareback must get an std tested first.if clear i prefer bareback and came in but not at the cost of a std.

First off I think if a guy does this the he’s an asshole beyond belief.

That being said. I’ve talked to ladies where this has happened to them. Usually when hubby is not aware and she does like a Craig’s list hookup. Ever experience where the guy slips off the condom and you aren’t aware until too late? How did you handle that?

j
Awful... terrifying... every sexual sensation turn into instant hate. Honest answer.

I will never meet from craigslist either. I under stand that there will always be risk, even sex with spouse. But investing into honest people who are not trying to be deceitful feels better to me. If we agree to use condoms and he pull it off, that's probably my worst nightmare.

As a personal rule, we both get tested before anything happens. This gets a lot of negative responses but I don't care. No tests. No sex. And then condom comes off intentionally with no lies or tricks.

Last edited:
Back