Unwanted bareback

We always use condoms when we play with others but this guy was fucking my wife with this massive BBC and shredded the condom. No one know it until he pulled out and cum was pouring out of wife's pussy. We were a little nervous for a couple of months and still joke about how old the kid would be if she got pregnant.

Accidents do happen. Unintentional is a surprise to both parties. That is something that you deal with.

I’ve had a few guys pull off the condom and want to keep going. This isn’t the highest crime but it requires everyone to continue at the risk of infection and I never do. I’ve had some accidents and plan b was needed but it wasn’t intentional

I prefer bareback. I tend to have a reaction every time I have used a condom. Not fun. When I was younger and didn't have the problems with condoms I made sure the guy used them, most of the time though the condom would end up inside of me which isn't fun at all. Even though I am bareback only I still insist on an STD test before playing. I get tested fairly often and encourage anyone who does play bareback to do the same.

First time my hubby watched me he wanted the guy to wear a condom which he did but I had him put a small hole in the tip :bigsmile:. So when he nutted it went all up inside of me :exciting:. I said to my hubby damn dear the thing broke :LOL:. So it was unwanted for him but not me :sex:
Wow. ImO that's nothing a wife will do if she loves and respects her husband. Of course you can say "my body - my choice" but you can't say your husband would not have been effected if any of that led to an infection or pregnancy. If you agree to a certain type of arrangement before play time, you shall stick with it during play. At least that's my idea of an SSC practice and i would not accept it any other way.

You can't violate predetermined conditions in the middle of the act and then say it's fine because the other party didn't say anything.

Not everyone has a fight or flight response, some people have a freeze response.

Removing a condom in the middle of the act without getting enthusiastic consent is assault. Period.
You are a very wise Lady. Thanks for putting it straight. (y)

When you rip open the wrapper, the tear will go to the holes. It would be obvious.
Rarely do hubby or wife watch intently when you put one on...while I bring my own, if a couple is 'new' I advise them to buy their own.

Frequently, they will roll down some....I have NO problem timing out to roll back up.

I've taken them off at her request; NEVER at his.

I'm team condom for the long run but I have agreed to a bare start for visual purposes of their personal video but a few strokes and back to the rubber I guess that kinda defeats the purpose but I still prefer and suggest and keep condoms 🙂

First off I think if a guy does this the he’s an asshole beyond belief.

That being said. I’ve talked to ladies where this has happened to them. Usually when hubby is not aware and she does like a Craig’s list hookup. Ever experience where the guy slips off the condom and you aren’t aware until too late? How did you handle that?

j
I just want to offer support to this message. This is a real dick move. But I will relate a situation that happened to me though. I was a bull for a cuckold couple. I had a dynamic with the wife and husband. I went over to their house to fuck the wife, while the hubby was at work. We had already agreed to limits and boundaries and one was that I would wear a condom. Although there was discussion that I might be breeding the wife, because the hubby was small, like 5"4, balding, not that bright IQ, just well, you know, inferior to me. But it was just discussions, no decisions made.

anyway, I had done some kink foreplay with the wife for about an hour, she was completely in my hand and wrapped around my finger. So we started having sex and then I had her get on top and ride me. While she was riding me, she lifted up off me, grabbed the condom off and then bounced back on me in like 5 seconds. She then rode me really hard to try and make me cum.

I said to her, isn't that against the boundaries, and she said, ill tell my husband later. Now I'm just the bull, so I have no real power in the cuckold relationship. What she does with her husband is kind of her business, but I just figured id add to this discussion since it seems relevant. Im open to hearing other people's opinions.

Should I have said something? Was what she did ok? Or not?

We had a situation where a new gent purposely damaged the condom. We made the mistake of telling him she wasn't on the pill and we were trying for a baby. He managed to purposely tear it and did it without me or my wife noticing. Luckily they stopped fucking because her pussy was sore and he never got to cum in her, although he was trying really hard to quickly cum once she said she needed to stop and take a rest....( he had maybe 6-8 more thrusts before we insisted ). We only realised it was sabotaged a couple of days later when she discovered the tip of the condom still in her pussy.

Problem was, I got to cum in her when we got home, but we realised days later this gent had been leaking a lot of pre-cum in her for 45 minutes, and if she'd fallen pregnant, we wouldn't know who the real ******* was until it was born. So that was not fun pregnancy testing for a baby we'd been trying ages for and not knowing if it was mine or not. Fortunately he didn't impregnate her.

We know he tore it, because when she needed to stop fucking, she offered him to finish in her mouth, but he never mentioned when taking the condom off, it was torn or damaged, which is something i'm sure he would've known, and when I was tidying couldn't find it, so assumed he took it. We didn't give it any thought until the piece emerged from her pussy those days later.

Lol am I the only Bull who sometimes stop to see if the condom is still intact ( I've had a few condoms break when I was younger so with couples I sometime stop or just look down to make sure)

Back