Unshaven pussy pics

BBC4pussy

Male
Gold Member
I swore to myself i would never do a posting asking for pictures, but here i am doing just that. Women shaving their pubic areas have become so normal, i wonder are there women who go natural anymore. Dont get me wrong shaved or unshaved is okay, but are there any women in the lifestyle who still go natural. If so post a pic and give your reasons for going natural. Please and thank you.

I like it so bushy you could braid it lol. Nothing like a flavor saver down there. Give me the Kay Parker type of bushy pussy any day.
Same with me, i love looking at a hairy pussy, especially darked hair bush with pink lips spread. That is so fucking sexy.

I swore to myself i would never do a posting asking for pictures, but here i am doing just that. Women shaving their pubic areas have become so normal, i wonder are there women who go natural anymore. Dont get me wrong shaved or unshaved is okay, but are there any women in the lifestyle who still go natural. If so post a pic and give your reasons for going natural. Please and thank you.
I don't have a photo, but my wife keeps it natural because her lover likes it hairy. She does it just for him, because it's definitely not my preference!

Last edited:
Back