Unknowingly cucked me multiple times.

Been together for 3 years she promised me she was not and would not be with anyone else more than a few times I thought I smelled cum scent when we had sex. Once was even at her mom's house she told me to stop by as we did not live together. She was super wet I thought she was just excited to see me. But eventually I caught some text messages and she admitted that many times he would have sex with him and then ask me to come over and have sex with her or go down on her and she would just give me a handjob. She would say she was sore from using her toys. The time at her mom's house her mom even heard us and her mom knew she was with her ex before me and after I left she sent me a message saying yeah my mom heard us and I said but did she say she said she just looked at her and smiled and said her name like a mom would. Lol so her mom knew and must have been supportive and she didn't say anymore just a smile.

Attachments

• IMG_20210416_091010694.jpg
    IMG_20210416_091010694.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 236
Been together for 3 years she promised me she was not and would not be with anyone else more than a few times I thought I smelled cum scent when we had sex. Once was even at her mom's house she told me to stop by as we did not live together. She was super wet I thought she was just excited to see me. But eventually I caught some text messages and she admitted that many times he would have sex with him and then ask me to come over and have sex with her or go down on her and she would just give me a handjob. She would say she was sore from using her toys. The time at her mom's house her mom even heard us and her mom knew she was with her ex before me and after I left she sent me a message saying yeah my mom heard us and I said but did she say she said she just looked at her and smiled and said her name like a mom would. Lol so her mom knew and must have been supportive and she didn't say anymore just a smile.
Tiny like me😎

its one thing for the woman to be up front & honest before & during.
...another to lie, deceive & run around behind your back.
the relationship is dead when the respect is gone.
Agree with you. Wives might be surprised by how readily their hubbies would accept them fucking other men if they were upfront about, as my wife was. She told me that she was going to cuck me, told me who the bull was and went ahead and offered herself to him. I admired her honesty, at least.

Agree with you. Wives might be surprised by how readily their hubbies would accept them fucking other men if they were upfront about, as my wife was. She told me that she was going to cuck me, told me who the bull was and went ahead and offered herself to him. I admired her honesty, at least.
me & alyssa speak very openly about these things. we value our marriage, and confide in each other on almost everything.
she has a rule, she shares with me BEFORE ever she shares with her GFs. we are mutually supportive. she supports me in my misadventures, and i support her in her fourres.

me & alyssa speak very openly about these things. we value our marriage, and confide in each other on almost everything.
she has a rule, she shares with me BEFORE ever she shares with her GFs. we are mutually supportive. she supports me in my misadventures, and i support her in her fourres.
A wise arrangement. Well done.

Reactions: wit
Tiny

Cuh enough is enough. I'm getting off the fuckin site. Let's put the breaks on it right here.

I can relate. My last live in I had approached her at trying another guy. at 1st she chickened out but the next time she went whole hog into it. She soon started jumping cock when she wanted too. I worked a lot and she not at all so had a old rival of mine stopping by in the mornings and an old boyfriend in the afternoons. She also had a bartender she fucked every tuesday night. Later her old boyfriend would start staying there when I was out of town every other weekend. I got her started but I didn't expect her to be so open about it. When I told her I was worried people were gonna find out. She laughed and said everyone already knows. Yep at the end I was getting no pussy. She was fucking her brains out and guys would try to hang out with me at the bar to try and meet her. Right plenty of "buddies" that would like a taste.

Back