Unfortunately…

loganphoenix

Couple
Real Person
Good morning to all,

so we’ve been on this forum for a couple of months.
What I (the hubby) noticed is that a lot of so called bbc are actually just regulair horny impatient frustrated black men with a dick below 16 cm’s, who act like regulair horny (white) men that are too afraid to show their face, with some of them acting more like virgins and dont know how to relax and talk to a women or it makes me wonder if they ever spoken to a woman irl let alone touched one.
When talking the conversation just dies with their lack of interest. When there is an actual cam session, their dick is average at best (14 - 16 cm) and this is when they are hard. They usually take pictures from an angle that makes it look bigger that it is.
It makes I the hubby feel big (my dick is actual 20 cm’s and 6 cm thick).
Just wanted to share. Dont be a douche by responding negative. The above is just an observation.
And we would like to meet actual bbc men.
Thanks for your kind understanding
Looking fwd to your response at a time most convenient to you, if you deem it as necessary,

Last edited:
It is not a problem at all. It is just that you degenerate pink faced perverts are just hilarious, that's all.

This is why hubby's should only be involved for the wives safety . He shouldn't chat , vent or engage with the guy during the process. Let her control it. She's fucking him , not you.

Back