Underlying current

justdave

Male
Was at an awards dinner the other night and at the same table were two decently attractive married middle age women. The conversations were all the usual boring stuff but I did pick up on them talking about Chadwick Boseman and one of his latest movies where he has his shirt off and how ripped he was then both of them leaned in and whispered something to each other and giggled. Would have loved to have heard that talk but it was obvious (at least to me) what they were thinking about.

It's on their minds at various times now.

I never pushed my wife toward black men as so many husbands do on this site. She had the fever without ever a word from me. She had a friend with a black boyfriend who told her what it was like with a black man and that is all that it took. Not only did my wife make sure that she was cheating with black men but she also convinced our ******* to go black as she was coming of age. It is not always the husband who drives the wife to black lovers.

I never pushed my wife toward black men as so many husbands do on this site. She had the fever without ever a word from me. She had a friend with a black boyfriend who told her what it was like with a black man and that is all that it took. Not only did my wife make sure that she was cheating with black men but she also convinced our ******* to go black as she was coming of age. It is not always the husband who drives the wife to black lovers.
maury;

do you have any stories to tell, particularly your *******?

maury;

do you have any stories to tell, particularly your *******?
About a year after high school her younger brother came home one night and said that he saw his sister get in a car of black guys. I didn't know what was going on at the time and how my wife was encouraging her. I went looking for her but had no luck while my wife said that I should be glad that our ******* was making friends.. Found out later that she had banged all of them and that was really just the start of it. It hurts me more to tell stories about my ******* than about my wife because I feel she was kind of led in that direction by her mom.

maury;

for some reason, that i don't understand, i'm conflicted about this. I love watching & reading about IR adventures. being bi, myself, i have been with black guys. & my wife wouold have no problem doing a BBC, but i just can't understand it & i feel your angst over this.

having said all that, do you have any indication of how this started & at what age your ******* was?
pete

Was at an awards dinner the other night and at the same table were two decently attractive married middle age women. The conversations were all the usual boring stuff but I did pick up on them talking about Chadwick Boseman and one of his latest movies where he has his shirt off and how ripped he was then both of them leaned in and whispered something to each other and giggled. Would have loved to have heard that talk but it was obvious (at least to me) what they were thinking about.

It's on their minds at various times now.
It’s ALWAYS in their minds. Especially with the high class women.

Maury
Does it excited you knowing that your wife and ******* are fucking each other's black lovers?
Wife and ******* are not fucking each other's black lovers. I sometimes get a rush about my wife because she becomes more affectionate with me as well. I wish my ******* would date some white guys so she would have a more natural life experience.

About a year after high school her younger brother came home one night and said that he saw his sister get in a car of black guys. I didn't know what was going on at the time and how my wife was encouraging her. I went looking for her but had no luck while my wife said that I should be glad that our ******* was making friends.. Found out later that she had banged all of them and that was really just the start of it. It hurts me more to tell stories about my ******* than about my wife because I feel she was kind of led in that direction by her mom.
Most white girls are into black guys these days. In your family's situation, mom led the way. In other cases, one or more friends who had gone black turned the girl on to it. Whether or not parents want to accept it, going black i s a way of life for white girls in the 21st century.

Most white girls are into black guys these days. In your family's situation, mom led the way. In other cases, one or more friends who had gone black turned the girl on to it. Whether or not parents want to accept it, going black i s a way of life for white girls in the 21st century.
White girls have always been into Black Men. It’s just more socially accepted.

(...) Would rather ******* had a more complete life experience.
(...) I wish my ******* would date some white guys so she would have a more natural life experience.
i don't see how dating a white guy would make her life experience more natural or complete. On the other hand... if the (only) reason for her being with black guys was the image of the "sexual brute" her mom had created in her... well. :rolleyes:

Agreed and supported. Interesting note!!

I got caught out of town Friday night due to flight cancellation resulting from the coronavirus. After telling my wife that I was going to have to stay overnight I decided, instead, to rent a car and drive home. Arriving in the middle of the night (about 3am) I found both my wife and ******* double dating and in bed with their black boyfriends. I was shocked to walk in on the scene. I thought that they would, at least, go to the boyfriend's place or a hotel. My wife was breathing very heavy and moaning as I turned the light on to see James remove his black cock from her vagina. I was angry and perplexed at the same time. She was embarased and flustered since she was clearly planning an all-night love-making session. My ******* didn't know I had come home and I could hear her and her boyfriend going at it until 5am. I have suspected for sometime that my wife played around when I was gone, but it was still quite a shock to walk in on it all.

Back