Underlying current

Precisely why whitebois have always been so anxious and fearful of our women even being around Black Power. But now, as whitebois are ****** to grapple with hopeless inadequacy, our increasing acceptance of inferiority and subordination has paradoxially enhanced our own sexual fulfillment. They say you gravitate toward your fear and whitebois have never been more eager to give their wives to Black Kings and serve them themselves.
i have no idea what you are talking about and i wonder if you even have. 🤦‍♂️ no offence ;) but c'mon...

I never pushed my wife toward black men as so many husbands do on this site. She had the fever without ever a word from me. She had a friend with a black boyfriend who told her what it was like with a black man and that is all that it took. Not only did my wife make sure that she was cheating with black men but she also convinced our ******* to go black as she was coming of age. It is not always the husband who drives the wife to black lovers.
I have to agree Maury, there’s no pushing required when it comes to black men peaking women’s interest. We’re all talking about it and have been for years. It’s not a new thing or anything we aren’t aware of.

I got caught out of town Friday night due to flight cancellation resulting from the coronavirus. After telling my wife that I was going to have to stay overnight I decided, instead, to rent a car and drive home. Arriving in the middle of the night (about 3am) I found both my wife and ******* double dating and in bed with their black boyfriends. I was shocked to walk in on the scene. I thought that they would, at least, go to the boyfriend's place or a hotel. My wife was breathing very heavy and moaning as I turned the light on to see James remove his black cock from her vagina. I was angry and perplexed at the same time. She was embarased and flustered since she was clearly planning an all-night love-making session. My ******* didn't know I had come home and I could hear her and her boyfriend going at it until 5am. I have suspected for sometime that my wife played around when I was gone, but it was still quite a shock to walk in on it all.
So this is your new wife and *******? And supposedly your ex-wife and ******* also were blacked?

Back