Ultimate humiliation?

The most humiliating but exciting time for us was when we met her date in a restaurant, he wanted to sit next to her at the table, I sat opposite, I could tell by her movements and occasional moans that he must be feeling her up under the table, even when the waitress took our order.
When we had finished eating, he then whispered something to my wife, she proceeded to get up and headed for the toilets, while she had gone he told me that he had booked a room in the hotel and was going to take her up to get better acquainted, but I was to pay the bill and wait 30 minutes before going up to room 15.
She returned after 10 mins and handed him something under the table, he took it off her and proceeded to open up the curled up item which turned out to be her thong, held it up for all to see, sniffed it, then handed it to me.
He then stood up, offered my wife his hand, and walked away with her hand in hand at the same time our waitress appeared with the bill, leaving me with a very red face, and a very hard cock.

My Wife/Mistress just added another extremely humiliating factor for me, by inviting Her mom into our poly-type Family group. My mom-in-law, it turns out, is just as crazy for Black cock as Her *******, and She has taken a special sadistic pleasure in Dominating me, every time She comes over. She now has me calling Her "Mommy", and She calls me Her "little bitch"......THIS, for me, is the "ultimate humiliation"....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdownload - 2019-08-13T001735.277.jpg

Is the ultimate humiliation for a cuck that the bull cums over her wedding ring?
Ultimate is a silly word but here goes. cuckie is dressed in panties, bra, garter belt, nylons, high heels; hair styled and made up pretty. He is lying on is back with his Hot Wife kneeling over his face, her pussy and ass easily accessible to cuckie. The Bull kneels behind her, his Big Black Cock alternating between pussy and ass, while cuckie works his lips and tongue over Bullies cock, balls and his wife's vagina. Through the orgasm of wife and Bull and cuckie cleaning them both up from on his back. This is every good cuckies goal and a perfectly emasculating adventure that you and cuckie will never forget.

Although I must admit, taking it in the ass from the bull, while dolled up en femme, while the wifie watches is a delightfully emasculating experience and a wonderful adventure!
We husbands in our poly Family are often taken from behind, while in "full sissy mode", in front of a full length mirror, and made to watch, while our masculinity is taken from us by our superior Masters....

A few months ago my cuck hubby called me at work and started to complain about how crappy his day was. I was busy at work and did not have time to talk. So, I told him to wait until he gets home and he could tell me all about it. After hanging up I got the idea that a blowjob would be helpful. I sent my cuck hubby a text and asked if a blowjob would help. He replied with several smileys faced emojis. I then called Chuck my current bull and asked him to meet me at the house. When cuck hubby got home chuck was sitting on the couch with a beer. I handed hubby a beer and told him to sit at the end of the couch and tell us about his day. As hubby began to tell us about his terrible day I dropped to my knees in front of Chuck. I pulled out Chuck's thick black cock and began to suck it. Hubby stopped talking and I looked at him. He had this big disappointed look on his face. I told him to continue we were listening. Hubby continued to tell us about his day as I sucked Chuck's cock. A few minutes after hubby finished his story Chuck started to cum in my mouth. I then got up and went over to hubby and gave him a sloppy cum kiss. Chuck agreed with me that a blowjob is a good end to a bad day.

My Wife/Mistress just added another extremely humiliating factor for me, by inviting Her mom into our poly-type Family group. My mom-in-law, it turns out, is just as crazy for Black cock as Her *******, and She has taken a special sadistic pleasure in Dominating me, every time She comes over. She now has me calling Her "Mommy", and She calls me Her "little bitch"......THIS, for me, is the "ultimate humiliation"....View attachment 2788596
Now that is extremly hot. I would love that to actually happen to me

My ultimate would be the wife getting impregnated...

What happened to me for real though was...

An ex made me cross dress head to toe, and video tape myself sucking off a strangers cock and letting him cum on my face while she was 2 states away fucking a black man...that monday, she showed her girlfriends the video, told them I was a cock sucking fag.

Two days later she told me to shave my legs and ass, then took me to a gay club with the girlfriends that saw the video and let them feel up to prove it....

Black woman and why I think I am here: I lost my first man to a white girl, I was with him for 2 years and it took her about 2 hours to steal him away. they are still married today and that was 20 years ago. After it happened, I got mad and tried to fight her, I lost so bad I had to apologize right in front of my ex. I realized a couple months after that it turned me on, I think its the humiliation

Black woman and why I think I am here: I lost my first man to a white girl, I was with him for 2 years and it took her about 2 hours to steal him away. they are still married today and that was 20 years ago. After it happened, I got mad and tried to fight her, I lost so bad I had to apologize right in front of my ex. I realized a couple months after that it turned me on, I think its the humiliation
Humiliation can be a very powerful tool, for those who know how to use it.....having started in the BDSM lifestyle, my Wife/Mistress knes that through my love of being humiliated, that She could persuade me to go along with Her cuckolding me, and getting me to pleasure Her Black lovers orally. That was eight years ago, and I'm on my knees for our Masters every day now.

It turns me on too as a white guy who lost my white gf to a hung black guy. I caught her fucking him and confronted him even though he was a bigger guy and I lost the fight. Later it turned me on picturing his BBC fucking my gf.

That or being under the bull during doggy I’d imagine. Having another man’s bigger, darker sweaty balls resting on your forehead as he pounds your wife.
That is my ultimate fantasy. Laying under
my girl licking her pussy as she is getting pounded by a cock twice my size while she holds my caged cock to prevent her from moving to much with each thrust from the bull. Then to add to the humiliation after he finishes she just sits up and grinds on my face.

A few months ago my cuck hubby called me at work and started to complain about how crappy his day was. I was busy at work and did not have time to talk. So, I told him to wait until he gets home and he could tell me all about it. After hanging up I got the idea that a blowjob would be helpful. I sent my cuck hubby a text and asked if a blowjob would help. He replied with several smileys faced emojis. I then called Chuck my current bull and asked him to meet me at the house. When cuck hubby got home chuck was sitting on the couch with a beer. I handed hubby a beer and told him to sit at the end of the couch and tell us about his day. As hubby began to tell us about his terrible day I dropped to my knees in front of Chuck. I pulled out Chuck's thick black cock and began to suck it. Hubby stopped talking and I looked at him. He had this big disappointed look on his face. I told him to continue we were listening. Hubby continued to tell us about his day as I sucked Chuck's cock. A few minutes after hubby finished his story Chuck started to cum in my mouth. I then got up and went over to hubby and gave him a sloppy cum kiss. Chuck agreed with me that a blowjob is a good end to a bad day.

You sound A lot like my wife. She doesn’t suck my cock, hasn’t in a blue moon but every day on my birthday, or Valentine’s Day and even our anniversary, she sucks a black cock or two to completion for me just like that, right in front of me, looks at me with cum on her face at the end and tells me happy birthday or whatever special occasion it is then makes me kiss her and lick all the cum off her lips and chin.

There are a lot of things I would find humiliating but my wife fucking another man on our wedding night would have been intense. Maybe locking my cock up for the duration of the honeymoon and not letting me consummate the marriage until after the honeymoon would have been incredibly humiliating.

Having her spend our anniversary with another man would be a nice yearly reminder also.

You sound A lot like my wife. She doesn’t suck my cock, hasn’t in a blue moon but every day on my birthday, or Valentine’s Day and even our anniversary, she sucks a black cock or two to completion for me just like that, right in front of me, looks at me with cum on her face at the end and tells me happy birthday or whatever special occasion it is then makes me kiss her and lick all the cum off her lips and chin.
Fantastic story.

Back