Ugh, internet censorship is killing us. Please read!

So, one of the ways I’ve always been able to meet hot young women to share with my friend, a BBC with a 9” thick cock, is to post a personals ad on Craigslist. To my big dismay, they recently started really cracking down on the ads they accept and requiring a credit card and $5 per ad :(

So I got a gift card and posted a couple ads. Within a few minutes they were taken down and craigslist wrote me and said “we don’t allow posts like that” and of course, didn’t refund my money. My ads basically said I was looking for an ongoing thing with a young white female and was willing to help with bills and such.

So, I guess that’s the end of an era for me. Sad, the best sexual experiences I’ve ever had were with women I met that way and my buddy. I fantasize daily about the romps we had with girls who had never been with a black guy before.

Then, I go to backpage and get sent to a big banner stating the govt has SEIZED backpage.com and it’s been shut down.

The internet used to be free. It’s quickly becoming... not so free. Smh. Mainly due to religious people wanting to ******* their BuyBull’s moral on everyone.

Smh.

It just became a LOT more difficult for a regular guy who is less than “hot” to actually have sexual fun. :(

Agreed. And they try and use phrases like sex trafficking to scare people into supporting it.

I’m still looking for another avenue for recruitment but not having much luck. The last thing I want is a ******.

I've never been able to work the internet. But I work well in bars, supermarkets....anywhere. I think with increasing regulation of the internet people will be ****** back out into the world a bit. Pretty annoying, but it shouldn't stop the good times.

agreed but where does it end? Next they’ll be after web sites like this.

Yes it won’t stop things but it’ll sure make them much more difficult. Without the internet I would have never had anywhere close to the experiences I had. I’m not good looking so I can’t walk into a bar and have women falling all over me. I pay money to make up for that.

I agree, that sites like this could be on the radar - and that would really piss me off!! I am not saying it's a good thing at all. Even though I don't use them, and it doesn't affect me adversely, I agree that having craigslist and backpage and others monetised is a terrible thing. I am merely suggesting that to beat this you need to never rely on one medium. Keep moving :)

This is essentially another Trump administration power move to undo, neutralize or attempt to erase ANYTHING accomplished during the Obama administration. If, in doing so, he or his cronies can make MORE MONEY, then that's icing on the cake. This is not about political parties. It goes so much deeper. Anytime a few can dictate to the many, in these two things, what websites we choose to browse, what's next? Wake up!

This is essentially another Trump administration power move to undo, neutralize or attempt to erase ANYTHING accomplished during the Obama administration. If, in doing so, he or his cronies can make MORE MONEY, then that's icing on the cake. This is not about political parties. It goes so much deeper. Anytime a few can dictate to the many, in these two things, what websites we choose to browse, what's next? Wake up!

He had nothing to do with it

LMMFAO

Haven’t they created a new thing like craigslist? I seen something like it.
No not that I have seen.

In fact, I noticed this morning that Craigslist removed their ENTIRE online datingsection .

Even individual sites are greatly monitoring their stuff. I used to be able to log onto MeetMe and find a girl within a day or two I could pay to have sex with me or do a 3 way with me and my friend. Now if I create an account, it's gone within an hour... Smh.

Internet censoring has begun, people. Brace yourself, and don't think for a second that the religitards will stop there...

10xi51.jpg

Only takes a SMALL eraser to accomplish this stupidity!! LOLLOL

sorry guys, I couldn't pass this one up...........CW

No not that I have seen.

In fact, I noticed this morning that Craigslist removed their ENTIRE online datingsection .

Even individual sites are greatly monitoring their stuff. I used to be able to log onto MeetMe and find a girl within a day or two I could pay to have sex with me or do a 3 way with me and my friend. Now if I create an account, it's gone within an hour... Smh.

Internet censoring has begun, people. Brace yourself, and don't think for a second that the religitards will stop there...

10xi51.jpg
You're advocating buying women,you don't see the problem there? Lol

Back