Turns ons about black men

Which is more appealing about black men?

• Our swagger(I wouldn't be in to a black man without any)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Physical features

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Both

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
I think big, black, muscles, beautiful penises and if true, their stamina. All up just stunning, well most are. I could spend all day rubbing my hands over their beautiful bodies and maybe concentrating a little lower and then letting them take me

You sound like my wife. She loves their black skin and the contrast and likes them big and tall. She talks of their virility and really admires the size and beauty of their manhood.

I don’t like aggressive or pushy people in general so if someone is approaching me for something as intimate as sex than I expect them to be laid back respectful of hubs because he’s the boss ?

The confidence and assertiveness of Black Men have always attracted me. Their forward and strong willed demeanor together with their firm command of our interaction are personality traits that I have never been able to resist. The deep rich color of their complexion is immediately alluring and when they display that charm and charisma they naturally radiate I can't help but fall under their spell.

Back