turning straights gay

I started out experimenting with other married white guys. I never really got too into it.

It was a black regular who did it for me. I remember sucking his beautiful cock one time and when he came down my throat I didn't want it to end. I sucked him hard again and got a second nut from him.

That's the very moment when I realized I may still love pussy, but I need black cock from time to time to be complete.

BBCcuckBithanksgivingpost: 885962 said:
My hubby was bi since his teens; however, the first black man gave hubby a choice and hubby knelt before us admitting he wanted to be gay for black men. The sexual power of black men turns both women and men into their sluts.
Inbox me , happy thanksgiving ( u both should feel my cock deep and often)

OK UOTE="MemphisMWM, post: 844552, member: 26246"]I started out experimenting with other married white guys. I never really got too into it.

It was a black regular who did it for me. I remember sucking his beautiful cock one time and when he came down my throat I didn't want it to end. I sucked him hard again and got a second nut from him.

That's the very moment when I realized I may still love pussy, but I need black cock from time to time to be complete.[/QUOTE]
Ok sounds true ,inbox me now

Has any bbc bulls turn straight men bi or gay would love to know
It isn't about being gay or straight. If it turns you on to make me kneel in front of your Lover, then I will. If you like jerking him into my mouth, then I will hold still not matter how degrading. If you want to see me humiliated, then I will beg for cock in order to please you. If I became gay, then it would not be humiliating. The excitement that women feel is because they know I want to fuck them, but I am only allowed to suck off the Bull or to clean him and my woman. It is not that I cease to be hetero, but that I cease to be a man.

It isn't about being gay or straight. If it turns you on to make me kneel in front of your Lover, then I will. If you like jerking him into my mouth, then I will hold still not matter how degrading. If you want to see me humiliated, then I will beg for cock in order to please you. If I became gay, then it would not be humiliating. The excitement that women feel is because they know I want to fuck them, but I am only allowed to suck off the Bull or to clean him and my woman. It is not that I cease to be hetero, but that I cease to be a man.

There is a lot of truth to how you feel. Hub was bi when we met, but the first time I watched him suck another guy I got so turned on that I encouraged him more and more. I loved holding the cock and feeding hubby. I love sitting on the couch naked with a lover and having hub kneel before him and suck his cock while my lover and I made out. I was completely fascinated how hub became more and more submissive and more hungry for cock. I even invited gay men to use hubby while I watched.

Going black took that to an even more intense level. The first black guy loved turning cuck hubbies gay, and mine quickly confessed in front of me. Looking back I think it actually was a combination of his own homosexual leanings and his desire to please my voyeuristic needs.

IMHO having a gay cuck hubby is wonderful. Firstly he is a cuckold because he cannot please women as a man (in all candor none of the white guys I had ever really did), secondly as a gay man he is a perfect companion...we watch chick flicks together and cry, we go shipping, we check out the sexy black guys. All the black guys loved that hubby is gay.

There is a lot of truth to how you feel. Hub was bi when we met, but the first time I watched him suck another guy I got so turned on that I encouraged him more and more. I loved holding the cock and feeding hubby. I love sitting on the couch naked with a lover and having hub kneel before him and suck his cock while my lover and I made out. I was completely fascinated how hub became more and more submissive and more hungry for cock. I even invited gay men to use hubby while I watched.

Going black took that to an even more intense level. The first black guy loved turning cuck hubbies gay, and mine quickly confessed in front of me. Looking back I think it actually was a combination of his own homosexual leanings and his desire to please my voyeuristic needs.

IMHO having a gay cuck hubby is wonderful. Firstly he is a cuckold because he cannot please women as a man (in all candor none of the white guys I had ever really did), secondly as a gay man he is a perfect companion...we watch chick flicks together and cry, we go shipping, we check out the sexy black guys. All the black guys loved that hubby is gay.
Well, it's a short step from useless white guy who cannot satisfy, to gay boy. I still don't think of myself as gay, but I am so eager to lick and suck the cock in my Mistresses hand. It makes her so happy and makes her Bull laugh, especially when he dumps his load on my face.

Well, it's a short step from useless white guy who cannot satisfy, to gay boy. I still don't think of myself as gay, but I am so eager to lick and suck the cock in my Mistresses hand. It makes her so happy and makes her Bull laugh, especially when he dumps his load on my face.

For me, I love introducing him as my gay hubby and he seems to love his role. You service her men and you and your wife enjoy you doing so; it's all good and as it should be once a wife goes black only, regardless of how we label it!

It can't be gay if nobody is concerned about my pleasure. At best it is gay *******. But more accurately it is submission with a little bit of blackmail. If I don't suck cock and lick up cum I will suffer... either I will be banned from the bedroom or pictures of my humiliation will arrive on my Boss's desk or with my family. My women is not thinking of my pleasure when she jerks off a BBC into my mouth, she is giggling as her fist keeps hitting my mouth.

Back