turning straights gay

Most of the bulls like getting their cock sucked and having it done by a cuckold gives them an excuse to have another man suck them, it is

not strictly bi but it is bisexual behavior. Women use male sexuality to control them both the bull and the cuckold serve the woman and she is the alpha one. The bulls on here are little different than the cuckolds except they do not have full time women
Sounds how do you have plenty experience on this particular issue? are you good at it: great at it

Sounds how do you have plenty experience on this particular issue? are you good at it: great at it
My wife fed me some cum from another man then she got me to clean her cum filled pussy and next she got me to lick her while she got fucked and then she asked me to suck a cock and after I had done everything she asked I just accepted my role and became an amazing cock sucker and I have had over 100 different ones and they all loved my abilities . I would rather do women but if I am going to be a cuck may as well be a good one

Any cock that I sucked was eager for it and responded, I think that when men get involved with a cuckold couple it allows them to do things that they secretly desire but are afraid to try. Sucking cock is hard work and cum does not taste sweet or creamy but salty and like bleach but it feels good to give so much pleasure to another person and feel them respond, getting fucked is a different experience

Any cock that I sucked was eager for it and responded, I think that when men get involved with a cuckold couple it allows them to do things that they secretly desire but are afraid to try. Sucking cock is hard work and cum does not taste sweet or creamy but salty and like bleach but it feels good to give so much pleasure to another person and feel them respond, getting fucked is a different experience
i think cum taste delicious,haven't had any bad tasting cum at all....

I wonder how it feels to have one cum in your ass
You can feel the cock start to swell up and the guy usually starts pumping harder and faster and if he is big his pounding moves your whole body and you are helpless until he is done then he either pulls out leaving you exhausted and limp or her keeps it in you and you can feel your ass start to tighten around his cock

My wife fed me some cum from another man then she got me to clean her cum filled pussy and next she got me to lick her while she got

fucked and then she asked me to suck a cock and after I had done everything

she asked I just accepted my role and

became an amazing cock sucker and I have had over 100 different ones and
they all loved my abilities . I would rather do women but if I am going to be a cuck may as well be a good one[/
QUOTE] that's the rule of this lifestyle be good at what you do,keep her and the Bull happy and satisfied!

Men like their cocks well used and if the wife and cuck are good a bull will be very eager to be with them and use and service them both

Any cock that I sucked was eager for it and responded, I think that when men get involved with a cuckold couple it allows them to do
things that they secretly desire but are

afraid to try. Sucking cock is hard work and cum does not taste sweet or creamy but salty and like bleach but it

feels good to give so much pleasure to another person and feel them respond, getting fucked is a different experience
sounds like you got plenty experience!!
I'm cool with that"

I was completely straight my whole life and it Was not a bbc bull but did have a dom male turn me on my first ever encounter....i still enjoy women but i am completely bi now
do you have men by yourself or just with your owner

Well the guy i was seeing pretty much owned me and i would see him when he wanted.....he has since dumped me as alpha males tend to do.
The surest way for a bull to make a cuck bi is to make the cuckold service the bull's friends to pass the hubby around town to be used for others pleasure. Just like some bulls share the wife so some probably share the hubby. Not my cup of tea

The surest way for a bull to make a cuck bi is to make the cuckold service the bull's friends to pass the hubby around town to be used for others pleasure. Just like some bulls share the wife so some probably share the hubby. Not my cup of tea
Thats true....never experienced that.

Back