turning straights gay

You know, I have actually been interested in shaving my legs, ass and other parts of my body. Just to become a touch more feminine. As well, using the wife's perfume and assorted other things. All goes along with the servicing of the black man and the desire to be more sexy, desirous and open to being fucked and used by the superior man.
be careful that's a slippery slope

I feel like it turned me bi; I used to be completely straight before BBC. Even when I started taking guys in my mouth I was really uncomfortable with it at first, but after a while I got used to it and now I love it. I found myself looking at blogs on how to give blowjobs and whenever I see a girl do something cute in a video I think "dang I should do that" instead of "I should get my gf to do that"
My hubby has had the same experience. He’s 6’1 250 and works out, very dominate/alpha in appearance. But bbcs make him want to be submissive and suck them and be fucked by them

I'm already bisexual cuckold husband, addicted to black cock. I would be more than willing to give up my manhood and shave my body be put in a chasity device dress in panties and bra for Is superior black cock to be used daily for his services for him and his friends he wishes. Beg him daily to allow me the pleasure of serving him and thank him for his gift to swallow, or left in me or to wear.

It has for my husband. He's naturally alpha and never considered touching cocks until a few years into the bbc lifestyle. Slowly we began fantasizing about him being submissive to them. Now he sucks those who want it, and even meets them separately when I'm not available. I hear all about it. I even got him a cage to wear.
Lucky husband. That's a great relationship you have

Half a dozen or 6, same thing. If you are a man and another man either sucks your dick or you fuck another man.....no two ways about it, you are bi if you still like pussy. Long story short, once you interact with a dick that is not your own, unless you are a doctor, you are no longer straight.

Half a dozen or 6, same thing. If you are a man and another man either sucks your dick or you fuck another man.....no two ways about it, you are bi if you still like pussy. Long story short, once you interact with a dick that is not your own, unless you are a doctor, you are no longer straight.
Looks like there’s a loophole for any dentist who are sucking Dick 😂

Back