turning straights gay

Nope. Because just as I make white bois become self-aware of their desires, doesn't mean that I necessarily fuck them. Besides, I would say that being gay or bisexual is all a matter of choice. I have't yet made either of those choices.
Nope. Because just as I make white bois become self-aware of their desires, doesn't mean that I necessarily fuck them. Besides, I would say that being gay or bisexual is all a matter of choice. I have't yet made either of those choices.
Being gay or bisexual is a choice? Man, you are in denial. Tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night. Hilarious

It's not gay, it's respect.
That's right .. it's respect for the guys that are real men and it must be admired that black men do have real man sized cocks .. What I'd like to learn more about is how a black man's cum seems to make us whites submit more easily.. I have a feeling that there is something to this

Last edited:
I convinced Mr that he should try black cock!View attachment 959731
As it should be. The black man should be able to take pleasure in any hole he wants. It really puts a cuck in his place too. Plus, a sissygasam is the only chance a cuck has of cumming anyway, so he should be appreciative that the black man took the time to fuck him. The cuck should thank him for fucking him right in front of his wife.

As it should be. The black man should be able to take pleasure in any hole he wants. It really puts a cuck in his place too. Plus, a sissygasam is the only chance a cuck has of cumming anyway, so he should be appreciative that the black man took the time to fuck him. The cuck should thank him for fucking him right in front of his wife.
He said thank you for a face full of cum!

1. View attachment 959739 ] Most people think,if you fuck a man,are a man gets fucked,then you are both gay.a gay man doesn't want a woman,a bi man wants both,I am bi,only for black men,never had a white man,an don't want one.black men an white women is what I am into,

I think a black man can get away with fucking a white guy and not be labeled gay because we're too feminine in comparison. White guys are a lot like women in many aspects such as lack of natural muscle tone, curvy hips and round butts, narrower facial features, pink puffy nipples, and smaller penises that work better as clits. White skin is naturally more feminine too, I can see why a black man would treat us like girls.

I think a black man can get away with fucking a white guy and not be labeled gay because we're too feminine in comparison. White guys are a lot like women in many aspects such as lack of natural muscle tone, curvy hips and round butts, narrower facial features, pink puffy nipples, and smaller penises that work better as clits. White skin is naturally more feminine too, I can see why a black man would treat us like girls.
Put the pipe down.

Pretty sure that a man fucking another man is gay or bi sexual.
Not so sure. Put anyone in the right setup and will happen, and that doesn't mean everyone is bi or gay. Also soneone may be a virgin at 21 and be straight or gay or bi.
Many gays used to have sex only with women to comply with social rules or thinking it was wrong, and that didn't made them less gay.
It's less about where you put your noble parts and about who you can fall in love with. A straight fucking a man is just masturbating himself in a very kinky way.

Back