turning straights gay

I have been obsessed with watching gay sex from an early age. When I met hubby I knew he was bi and we bonded quickly and shared men throughout our marriage. Black men turned both of us into sluts. Hubby had his first anal orgasm; I had my first multiple squirting orgasm. If women are admired (by some) for being BBC sluts, if you believe in equality of the sexes, men should be allowed to be sluts too. It annoys me when I see women praised for having sex with another woman, and see men put down for being with another man.

I have been obsessed with watching gay sex from an early age. When I met hubby I knew he was bi and we bonded quickly and shared men throughout our marriage. Black men turned both of us into sluts. Hubby had his first anal orgasm; I had my first multiple squirting orgasm. If women are admired (by some) for being BBC sluts, if you believe in equality of the sexes, men should be allowed to be sluts too. It annoys me when I see women praised for having sex with another woman, and see men put down for being with another man.
You are so right. :wub::lips::qos:

Unfortunately it's too late for me. I was turned gay by a sexual experience in my early childhood. I do love the idea of having grown up to marry a white woman and later her turning black and me turning gay. Regardless, the important thing is that my interest eventually turned to interracial cuckolding.

11966452.gif
I want to be the white guy:)

Back