Turning into a sissy 4 bbc

I am a straight acting white sissy boy now o love pussy just when I get spun all I want is black cock nothing else my friends recently found out by going threw my phone . I guess they all know I want to be breed by the bbc. One of the girls I fuck thinks it’s hott. Was wondering if prohibited chemical makes anybody else like that

I am a straight acting white sissy boy now o love pussy just when I get spun all I want is black cock nothing else my friends recently found out by going threw my phone . I guess they all know I want to be breed by the bbc. One of the girls I fuck thinks it’s hott. Was wondering if prohibited chemical makes anybody else like that
Yes I’m a straight acting wannabe sissy ,and Yes prohibited chemical makes me feel that way , all I want is bbc

Yea prohibited chemical makes me feel that way very much , intense craving for bbc while spun out love the feeling , otherwise I thought I was straight

no prohibited chemical or ******* - just enjoy sex

Oh Yeah, Its true it makes me so horny and I never cross dressed before I tried prohibited chemical either, but now they are hand in hard. I've been with about 25 Big Black Dom since I started doing it and none before that, but now I don't even got to do any to want some BBC tho.. Actually I'm looking for a big black boyfriend too..

Oh Yeah, Its true it makes me so horny and I never cross dressed before I tried prohibited chemical either, but now they are hand in hard. I've been with about 25 Big Black Dom since I started doing it and none before that, but now I don't even got to do any to want some BBC tho.. Actually I'm looking for a big black boyfriend too..
not cool to be on prohibited chemical

Back