Older MtF Sissy in Louisville KY in the middle of my training and transition. But I'm addicted and obsessed with BBC especially if you are dom. Nasty

Do you like to have length over girth in your cocks ladies and gurls and why?

• Girth

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • Length

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Devilssub69

Male
From
KY, US
Most of my life I denied my true self. Thought I was a man and that I should act accordingly.

Since I started cross dressing and loved it. I felt a since sexiness.

This past year and most of my secret life I have thoroughly enjoyed having sex with men.

I'm a sub sissy faggot slut anal loving whore who, enjoys submitting to like minded individuals! I can never get enough cock.

i absolutely love being told to roll over and display my boi hole/pussy by BBC, really turns me the fuck on.

I don't mind being called degrading names, like Sissy, faggot, whore, cum hungry bitch and anything else you can think of it makes my little sissy clit drip with my sissy pre-cum!

I get into role play my favorite being racial. I also enjoy getting spun sometimes and just seeing just how dark and twisted my tastes goes.

Most of my life I denied my true self. Thought I was a man and that I should act accordingly.

Since I started cross dressing and loved it. I felt a since sexiness.

This past year and most of my secret life I have thoroughly enjoyed having sex with men.

I'm a sub sissy faggot slut anal loving whore who, enjoys submitting to like minded individuals! I can never get enough cock.

i absolutely love being told to roll over and display my boi hole/pussy by BBC, really turns me the fuck on.

I don't mind being called degrading names, like Sissy, faggot, whore, cum hungry bitch and anything else you can think of it makes my little sissy clit drip with my sissy pre-cum!

I get into role play my favorite being racial. I also enjoy getting spun sometimes and just seeing just how dark and twisted my tastes goes.
Is swallowing bbc cum addictive

Back