Turning cucks into cocklovers

I worked this a little in reverse. I’m bi and played w some smaller white MMF playmates. Then we found BBCs. I secretly checked her internet history and discovered her secret desire for bi BBC MMF play. I knew she wouldn’t ask at first, so I did and he was in for oral play and warming him up. We aren’t in a cuck relationship, but I don’t object when she asked me to get him nice and hard for her while he prepares her.

I worked this a little in reverse. I’m bi and played w some smaller white MMF playmates. Then we found BBCs. I secretly checked her internet history and discovered her secret desire for bi BBC MMF play. I knew she wouldn’t ask at first, so I did and he was in for oral play and warming him up. We aren’t in a cuck relationship, but I don’t object when she asked me to get him nice and hard for her while he prepares her.
Always is sexy to catch your wife secretly desiring bbcs

Apparently my wife is on a mission to turn me into not just her cum slut but a cock loving cum slut and plans to add regular cocksucking sessions to my husbandly cuckold duties. Asked me today if I was ready to be her cock sucker and suck cock to the best of my abilities and always strive to give any of the cocks she tells me to suck the best, sloppiest, start to finish, cum swallowing blowjob they’ve ever had. She wants me to want to get that cum in my mouth so bad, I just can’t stand it and suck cock better than anybody ever has sucked cock. She says it really, really turns her on and one of her friends that has watched me lick and suck clean the bbc that just came in my wifes pussy said it made her just about orgasm on the spot and her most newly converted friend she told and she wants to watch me suck cock too. I told her I would be her cocksucker too if that’s what she wanted. She said she did want that so I told her, I’m all in. She said good, you were going to suck more cock for me anyway but it’s always better if you really want to as well. She has talked to her bulls but only one is ok with it from start to finish (most are ok dipping it in my mouth right after they nut in a pussy) but said she’s been on AFF and other sites and will find cocks for me to suck. She said she would like to find a couple small dicked white cucks like me to watch her and her friends fuck real cock and after we clean up all the black cum, have us take turns or 69 and swallow each other’s cuck cum. The hard on I had as she told me this was all she needed to get on the mission!

Apparently my wife is on a mission to turn me into not just her cum slut but a cock loving cum slut and plans to add regular cocksucking sessions to my husbandly cuckold duties. Asked me today if I was ready to be her cock sucker and suck cock to the best of my abilities and always strive to give any of the cocks she tells me to suck the best, sloppiest, start to finish, cum swallowing blowjob they’ve ever had. She wants me to want to get that cum in my mouth so bad, I just can’t stand it and suck cock better than anybody ever has sucked cock. She says it really, really turns her on and one of her friends that has watched me lick and suck clean the bbc that just came in my wifes pussy said it made her just about orgasm on the spot and her most newly converted friend she told and she wants to watch me suck cock too. I told her I would be her cocksucker too if that’s what she wanted. She said she did want that so I told her, I’m all in. She said good, you were going to suck more cock for me anyway but it’s always better if you really want to as well. She has talked to her bulls but only one is ok with it from start to finish (most are ok dipping it in my mouth right after they nut in a pussy) but said she’s been on AFF and other sites and will find cocks for me to suck. She said she would like to find a couple small dicked white cucks like me to watch her and her friends fuck real cock and after we clean up all the black cum, have us take turns or 69 and swallow each other’s cuck cum. The hard on I had as she told me this was all she needed to get on the mission!
Damn hot

Wife has set it up for this Thursday @ 2pm and she may have one of her friends over to watch with her. One of her very young bulls, he’s 26 with a long cock but not super thick has told her if he can get some more time with her as in fuck her more ofter, he’ll let me suck his cock to completion once in a while. So, he’s coming over Thursday (if he shows up but she thinks he 100% will) and her kinky friend is coming over too and this time, they’ll be watching me. Wife told me the cock this day is going to be all my responsibility. He only has about 20-25 minutes, I’m going to suck his cock on my knee’s with him on the couch and her in my recliner where I usually watch and she’s going to have her hitachi magic wand fully charged and ready to go and a back up magic wand for if Megan shows up too. Wants me to do it all, take off his pants, no need to worry about underwear as she says he never wears any, I gotta service his cock until he nuts, drain it good, ask him if he wants to nut again and if so, take the second load too then fix him a to go cup ******* and a snack for the road for when he leaves to revive his energy for the rest of the day.

Letcha know thursday how this all goes.

Wife teasing me this evening asking if I’m getting excited to suck the cock to completion she enjoys fucking. I am and told her so, then she teased and said it bet your little man clit stays rock hard the whole time his cock is in your mouth thinking about how many times it’s been in your wife’s married pussy. She told me she’s really looking forward to it too and that it makes her so horny to see me crave the cocks she sucks and fucks and she wants me to really, really get in to worshipping his wonderful black cock. She let me watch a video she has of him on her phone jacking off and cumming saying her name when he cums to show me how powerful and what big loads he shoots letting me get an idea of what will be shot down my throat in 2 more days!

She also told me for real, that she wasn’t teasing or working me up with this, that she thinks it‘s 100% natural a man with a small, stubby penis like mine to naturally be bisexual and she thinks I’m 50/50 pussy/cock. She says i eat pussy way to good to be gay and I do like getting my dick wet in her pussy and she says I actually am a very good fuck despite my “short”comings but she says as many times as I’ve eagerly cleaned her cum filled pussy, kissed her with cock and cum breath or cum in her mouth, the way I lick every little drop of cum off her face, tit’s, belly, ass when they pull out and shoot on her and the way I watch and look at the black cocks she sucks and fucks, she knows I lust for the black cock probably equally as much as I do pussy. Fuck, I think she’s on to something!

A cuck party.

Wife teasing me this evening asking if I’m getting excited to suck the cock to completion she enjoys fucking. I am and told her so, then she teased and said it bet your little man clit stays rock hard the whole time his cock is in your mouth thinking about how many times it’s been in your wife’s married pussy. She told me she’s really looking forward to it too and that it makes her so horny to see me crave the cocks she sucks and fucks and she wants me to really, really get in to worshipping his wonderful black cock. She let me watch a video she has of him on her phone jacking off and cumming saying her name when he cums to show me how powerful and what big loads he shoots letting me get an idea of what will be shot down my throat in 2 more days!

She also told me for real, that she wasn’t teasing or working me up with this, that she thinks it‘s 100% natural a man with a small, stubby penis like mine to naturally be bisexual and she thinks I’m 50/50 pussy/cock. She says i eat pussy way to good to be gay and I do like getting my dick wet in her pussy and she says I actually am a very good fuck despite my “short”comings but she says as many times as I’ve eagerly cleaned her cum filled pussy, kissed her with cock and cum breath or cum in her mouth, the way I lick every little drop of cum off her face, tit’s, belly, ass when they pull out and shoot on her and the way I watch and look at the black cocks she sucks and fucks, she knows I lust for the black cock probably equally as much as I do pussy. Fuck, I think she’s on to something!
The question is when are you planning to take his BBC up your ass?

Hey all, my new kink is turning straight cucks into cocklovers. Not sure why this gives me a kik. Last week wife asked him to massage my balls and oil my cock for her ass. Nice trained hotwife. Any comments?
Married white men are learning their new roles in their own bedrooms! They are no longer in charge! They are going to become two more holes for their wife's bull to resize and use right along their unfaithful wives!

Married white men are learning their new roles in their own bedrooms! They are no longer in charge! They are going to become two more holes for their wife's bull to resize and use right along their unfaithful wives!
They are nit unfaithful! They are actually faithful to their pussies!

Hey all, my new kink is turning straight cucks into cocklovers. Not sure why this gives me a kik. Last week wife asked him to massage my balls and oil my cock for her ass. Nice trained hotwife. Any comments?
I was sucking cock even before I was married so I needed not encouragement.

Back