Prepping a cucks ass

only after my wife’s lover fucked me in the ass I realized that everything was planned in advance because at first my wife, doing a blowjob, caressed my anus with her fingers, then she played there with her vibrator and gradually convinced me that it was worth bIMG_0547sm.jpguying a strap-on and trying something new like that in 3 months they prepared me for the fact that I myself came on her lover’s penis

The cleaning part is the part I can’t stand. It seems it takes forever sometimes. Like there’s a permanent sharpie poking out back there! As the OP mentioned, there are times when my insides are contracting so much, it’s pulling ******* (literally) from somewhere last week in my bowels, and it can ruin the moment.

I, for one, can’t stand having ******* make its appearance, whether I’m getting fucked, or fucking someone else.

on this chat, I've learned of having a liquid diet a couple of days before any action. it's really helped me keep things doodoo free lol.
today will be an exception because of Thanksgiving, so im trying to clean out now. hopefully I do get lucky tonight.

on this chat, I've learned of having a liquid diet a couple of days before any action. it's really helped me keep things doodoo free lol.
today will be an exception because of Thanksgiving, so im trying to clean out now. hopefully I do get lucky tonight.

I try to do the clean out no more than a few hours before time. If I happen to know a couple of days ahead I adjust my diet too.

As a BWC Bi-Top bull with over 20 years of experience I wanted to just put this out there, I dont know why I didn't sooner I just assumed most bulls have their cucks do this.
I will try not to be to graphic but it's good knowledge to have. Ive learned this from years of pounding husbands in the back door.
Now of course training them with dildos etc. To get them use to getting a cheek busitng is something most do, though their are other things and biological functions to consider.
You don't want a cuck defecating himself in the middle of a good buggering. That can really ******* a mood trust me. If he's new to taking an ass pounding and your a hung bull like me and are slamming 8 thick inches up there, well it can knock some things loose.
If I know I'm going to be partying or visiting one of my Bi-cuck couples I have the cuck start watching his diet several days before. I will also direct him to take some laxatives 2-3 days prior to my visit. The 24 hours prior he goes on a liquid diet only, and a few hours before I come over the wife will administer an *******.
It sounds like a lot of work but it really isn't,. It can reduce sickness and infection greatly especially if you're like me and you like going ass to mouth with the cuck. It can really reduce the amount of germs and bacteria. Especially if your gonna be fucking the wife after after dumping a load in the husband.
Anyway just some things for fellow bulls and cucks to think about.
Yes, in my case, each Bull has His own technique. Diet and N'ema are always mandatory, for the cuck and the hotwife. If the Bull makes the cuck and the hotwife going ass to mouth, or cleaning up, something that is very common, is very necessary to be clean.

Cleaning my pussy out is really foreplay for me,because i know what im getting ready for,then my stockings and panties,love when a bull pulls my thong to the side to slide his cock in me,blindfolded and door cracked open,ass up face down for any cock

I agree as someone who has engaged in anal play with a strap on for several years one thing that I learned was that there are two different kinds of enemas. The first is a very deep one that cleans out the majority of the bowels. This combined with diet can make for a very clean play time. The downside to this is it takes a while to complete up to two hours to expel everything. The second is the type that only cleans out the first 12 inches of the bowels. This can easily be accomplished by using a fleet *******. Although this is good for play it doesn’t stay clean for a long period of time. The most important thing that I have not seen posted is that anal tissue when pounded on can tear and if you are not clean can cause an infection. This being the case I always opt for clean play

As a BWC Bi-Top bull with over 20 years of experience I wanted to just put this out there, I dont know why I didn't sooner I just assumed most bulls have their cucks do this.
I will try not to be to graphic but it's good knowledge to have. Ive learned this from years of pounding husbands in the back door.
Now of course training them with dildos etc. To get them use to getting a cheek busitng is something most do, though their are other things and biological functions to consider.
You don't want a cuck defecating himself in the middle of a good buggering. That can really ******* a mood trust me. If he's new to taking an ass pounding and your a hung bull like me and are slamming 8 thick inches up there, well it can knock some things loose.
If I know I'm going to be partying or visiting one of my Bi-cuck couples I have the cuck start watching his diet several days before. I will also direct him to take some laxatives 2-3 days prior to my visit. The 24 hours prior he goes on a liquid diet only, and a few hours before I come over the wife will administer an *******.
It sounds like a lot of work but it really isn't,. It can reduce sickness and infection greatly especially if you're like me and you like going ass to mouth with the cuck. It can really reduce the amount of germs and bacteria. Especially if your gonna be fucking the wife after after dumping a load in the husband.
Anyway just some things for fellow bulls and cucks to think about.
Some time ago I put this together...I'm the scourge of "decent" PowerPoint presentations the world over🤣

Attachments

• Anal_psa.png
    Anal_psa.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Prep is vital and for BBC it has to be much more thorough than for avg white dick/pegs as the artificial fullness created by deeper thrusting can cause accelerated downstream push and pain. Fortunately, there's an easier and more effective way that doesn't take 3 days of restrictions or messy, multi-stage enemas.

Look into the salt water flush. Done in the morning before 8am it flushes out the whole system. Then no solid food before play, just protein drinks, etc. The extra bonus is that, since the plumbing is empty all the way through, there's no peristaltic back pressure caused by any foodstuffs making their way along from higher up. I've had the same deep flush from drinking a quart of juice from naturally fermented (vinegar-free) dill pickles or even eating a quart jar of them. within a half hour, early in the day. This mode gives you lots of beneficial bacteria at the same time the salt water purges the system.

Full depth thrusting into a clean sleeve with minimum internal resistance means a greater chance of inducing cuck's anal orgasm. Nothing like training a boi to cum that way to inspire his total devotion.

Last edited:
Prep is vital and for BBC it has to be much more thorough than for avg white dick/pegs as the artificial fullness created by deeper thrusting can cause accelerated downstream push and pain. Fortunately, there's an easier and more effective way that doesn't take 3 days of restrictions or messy, multi-stage enemas.

Look into the salt water flush. Done in the morning before 8am it flushes out the whole system. Then no solid food before play, just protein drinks, etc. The extra bonus is that, since the plumbing is empty all the way through, there's no peristaltic back pressure caused by any foodstuffs making their way along from higher up. I've had the same deep flush from drinking a quart of juice from naturally fermented (vinegar-free) dill pickles or even eating a quart jar of them. within a half hour, early in the day. This mode gives you lots of beneficial bacteria at the same time the salt water purges the system.

Full depth thrusting into a clean sleeve with minimum internal resistance means a greater chance of inducing cuck's anal orgasm. Nothing like training a boi to cum that way to inspire his total devotion.
I love doing the salt water flush. It also remineralizes your body… I usually do deep enemas and try to do them several times a week play or no play

I love doing the salt water flush. It also remineralizes your body… I usually do deep enemas and try to do them several times a week play or no play
Absolutely. The fermented dill brine makes it so much nicer to dr!nk too.
It's great how this healthful practice also works to provide a Bull a fresh, clean channel to unleash his dominance in as he sees fit with no unpleasant complications. Knowing my whole gut is primed for his rut helps me relax too.

Last edited:
Back