Prepping a cucks ass

As a BWC Bi-Top bull with over 20 years of experience I wanted to just put this out there, I dont know why I didn't sooner I just assumed most bulls have their cucks do this.
I will try not to be to graphic but it's good knowledge to have. Ive learned this from years of pounding husbands in the back door.
Now of course training them with dildos etc. To get them use to getting a cheek busitng is something most do, though their are other things and biological functions to consider.
You don't want a cuck defecating himself in the middle of a good buggering. That can really ******* a mood trust me. If he's new to taking an ass pounding and your a hung bull like me and are slamming 8 thick inches up there, well it can knock some things loose.
If I know I'm going to be partying or visiting one of my Bi-cuck couples I have the cuck start watching his diet several days before. I will also direct him to take some laxatives 2-3 days prior to my visit. The 24 hours prior he goes on a liquid diet only, and a few hours before I come over the wife will administer an *******.
It sounds like a lot of work but it really isn't,. It can reduce sickness and infection greatly especially if you're like me and you like going ass to mouth with the cuck. It can really reduce the amount of germs and bacteria. Especially if your gonna be fucking the wife after after dumping a load in the husband.
Anyway just some things for fellow bulls and cucks to think about.
Exactly Staghubby40. No one I know wants to stick their dick into *******. So if I'm going to a swingers house party I make sure that I'm cleaned out back there. I don't go to the extreme that you mentioned but find that two - three *******'s a few hours before does the trick ;)

Your right, it is disgusting. Hearing wifey gasp, "Oh my God!"
let me know immediately that she thought it was disgusting as well.
Now do you understand why my wife has no respect for me?

It is fine, if it is your choice. If you analised situation and concluded that lifestyle is the right solution than it is act that needs full respect and support. But this ridiculous things as cleaning dirty cock....that stinks....it is just not civilized act....

It is fine, if it is your choice. If you analised situation and concluded that lifestyle is the right solution than it is act that needs full respect and support. But this ridiculous things as cleaning dirty cock....that stinks....it is just not civilized act....
It quickly demeans & humiliates the cuckold quite like nothing else.
After that, wifey didn't want to kiss me.
Remember, an efficient, experience bull violates the couple's marriage fast.
Breaking the marital bonds is the first step for a bull as
he makes the wife his... New Ownership they call it.

Mi afferrò per i capelli guidando il mio viso verso il suo cazzo.
"Apri quella bocca... Apri quella bocca.!" ordinò.
Io l'ho fatto e il resto è storia.
Non è stato così male e mi ha preparato per un sacco di topmen che si aspettavano
a me di fare la stessa cosa.
Complimenti!
Ci sono situazioni in cui è stupido essere schizzinosi.

You can do the preparation with diet etc, but I would recommend just douching instead. It's quicker and can be done at short notice and is at least as effective if not more so

Back