I grew up a jock. I was an only ******* and the apple of my family’s eye. An accomplished athlete, a popular kid, an all American boy. I had the attention of all the girls and dated and bedded many. But I always secretly had an eye for cock. I first noticed my fathers getting out of the shower. Then as a young athlete I always noticed other naked men/boys at the gym or public showers. I remember trying hard not to stare.

I went through most of my youth and young adult life living as an alpha white male. There was one time while drinking in high school my friend across the street ******* me into sucking his dick. I actually loved it but told him I was ******* and it would never happen again and we would never talk about it. And then of course it happened over and over for the next couple years. It always left me feeling dirty, shameful and used. And honestly looking back I loved those feelings as much as I did the actual act of sucking his dick. Which believe me I did love. But generally my sexual experience with men were surpassed and limited. I considered my self a straight white male.

Then in my 30s I started working out at a new gym. This gym had a large common shower area with several shower heads. In the main locker area. It also had a smaller locker area with a smaller shower area with two shower heads. The larger shower area was open while the smaller had to be entered through a frosted glass door. I guess the club used to have executive memberships and the smaller locker room and more private showers used to be the executive locker room.

So I soon noticed what seemed to be cruisy things happening in my new gyms locker room. In the main shower area guys would wash their cocks for extended periods, and watch to see if you approved, if you nodded or kept watching they would basically start masturbating. More then once I walked into the shower later in the night and would see two dudes jump back into their own shower stream as if nothing happened. But it obviously something was happening. While I enjoyed being a vouyer and liked how the men looked at me like meat. I was “straight” and didn’t participate............yet

One day I finished my work out. It was the afternoon and most of the cruisy behavior I had witnessed happened at night. I had noticed this hot black professional getting out of his suit and into his work out stuff when I got to the gym. Now standing in the main shower area I noticed him again walking in, only now obviously naked. I glanced at he and I at him. He wasn’t ripped but was definitely fit and had a nice body. I glanced at his cock. It was nice. Not huge but big enough and symmetrically perfect. I looked up and noticed he caught me looking. I tried to look away. But he obviously noticed. I felt awkward and ashamed but didn’t leave. He looked right at me and started stroking his cock. I just stared. When I looked up he made a head nod towards the. Shower door and walked out. I was fucking panicked and extreamly turned on and nervous. But I obediently followed. He lead me back to the private shower and I followed. He opened the door for me to walk in first and he followed. The shower was empty. Her turned on one of the shower heads and stood in front of the only door entering the shower room. With out being told with no communication or words I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth. His skin was smooth. His cock grew hard as I began to instinctfully suck. It felt so natural. I felt like his bitch. He started to hold the back of my head forsing him self deeper into my throat. I was cock ******* and lost in the moment when I thought I heard a door close in the locker room. I panicked. The door awoken me from my cock ******* lust. I’m a moment I thought “what the fuck am I doing?”. I tried to stand up, I said I gotta go! He looked at me, put his hand on my head and pushed me back down, and said no man you need to finish. I just obeyed, I didn’t even know why. I started to suck again, working his black cock like I was born to do it. Eventually I felt him and his cock tense, and explode in my mouth, I just sucked and swallowed and sucked and swallowed.

I stood up. I was now like a love struck teen age girl. I must have looked ridiculous the way I just stared. He motioned to me to wipe the corner of my mouth, indicating I had some cum residue. I licked the cum from the corner of my mouth and he just smiled. He had the cockiest look of accomplishment. He walked back to his locker and started to dress. I got dressed and and walked over to him. I wanted to be his. I wanted to be owned. I said hey can I get your number? I’ll do that when ever you like! He just smiled as he tied his tie. We will see he said. Here I was a cock ******* whore. Thinking I was so special that he would have to have me again. Not yet realizing submissive white boys are abundant for true Black Alpha types. I went home with the taste of his cum in my throat and the shower floor tile imprinted on my knees and began my search for a Black man to serve.

Back