Trump wins

clearly didn't understand the meaning of the word oxymoron.

I know what the hell it is... I just couldn't at the time think of anything fitting for some one of your.... stature?
your such an ass at times it covers so much
most of your links are fake news... your opinions are all twisted... and just plain have no sense of reality.... except what Sean Hannity tells you!

BTW fox news is banned in Canada as a news channel... because they are not really news!... they lie!
if you want to watch it in Canada you need to get cable... with the cartoon network!

I know what the hell it is... I just couldn't at the time think of anything fitting for some one of your.... stature?
your such an ass at times it covers so much
most of your links are fake news... your opinions are all twisted... and just plain have no sense of reality.... except what Sean Hannity tells you!

BTW fox news is banned in Canada as a news channel... because they are not really news!... they lie!
if you want to watch it in Canada you need to get cable... with the cartoon network!
No you demonstrated for all to see that you didn't know what it meant. To put the icing on the cake you misspelled and improperly hyphenated the word. You even tried to come back and "explain" what it meant and still couldn't get it right.

That's when I told you something quite true again with your Fox News banned bullshit:

This would be a good opportunity for you to employ the Law Of Holes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_holes

digging+holes+.jpg

That's when I told you something quite true again with your Fox News banned bullshit

hey you got it right fox news banned!
the real problem here is... the underfunding of your school system in Kansas... people with "issues" are the last to see them

have a nice day "pal"

Last edited:
I believe someone mentioned things going well with everything under trump... to include the stock market.......

all this "winning" is just killing us

Trump slump? Stocks slide on worries about setbacks
CBS News 18 hours ago
U.S. stock futures and the dollar fell on Monday while Asian markets struggled as President Donald Trump’s failure on healthcare reform raised questions about his ability to push through tax cuts and fiscal spending to boost the economy. Trump’s inability to get enough support from his own Republican party to “repeal and replace” the Obamacare health insurance reforms, a major campaign promise, also spurred a rush to safety assets such as gold and the Japanese yen. The Dow Jones Industrial Average appears on track for its longest losing streak in six years, according to The Wall Street Journal. The failure to repeal and reform the Affordable Care Act raises questions about the ability of President Trump to push forward his pro-growth agenda, which includes tax reform and a boost in infrastructure spending, analysts said. ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/41095802-aba7-3225-9013-03116ab0032f/trump-slump?-stocks-slide-on.html

certainly looks like Watergate all over again
I hope a bunch of them go to jail... once this is all said and done

Lawyer says Trump administration moved to squelch testimony
A lawyer for former deputy Attorney General Sally Yates wrote in letters last week that the Trump administration was trying to limit her testimony at congressional hearings focused on Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. The hearing was later canceled by the House intelligence committee chairman.
In the letters, attorney David O'Neil said he understood the Justice Department was invoking "further constraints" on testimony Yates could provide at a committee hearing that had been scheduled for Tuesday. He said the department's position was that all actions she took as deputy attorney general were "client confidences" that could not be disclosed without written approval.
"We believe that the Department's position in this regard is overbroad, incorrect, and inconsistent with the Department's historical approach to the congressional testimony of current and former senior officials," O'Neil wrote in a March 23 letter to Justice Department official Samuel Ramer.
The White House said today it did not interfere with Yates' plans to testify.
"We have no problem with her testifying, plain and simple," White House spokesman Sean Spicer said.
Yates' lawyer said she still intended to testify and would not disclose any classified information. A requirement that she not discuss even non-classified material "is particularly untenable given that multiple senior administration officials have publicly described the same events," O'Neil said.
House committee chairman Devin Nunes announced he was canceling the meeting on March 24, days after the committee's first hearing in which FBI Director James Comey confirmed that the bureau was investigating President Donald Trump's associates' ties to Russia. Cancelling the hearing was one of several moves that have sparked outrage from Democrats on the committee. The typically bipartisan panel has been torn by disputes over Nunes' ties to Trump's campaign and questions about whether he can lead a probe independent of White House influence.
On Tuesday, Nunes rebuffed calls to step aside from the investigation.
"It's the same thing as always around this place — a lot of politics, people get heated, but I'm not going to involve myself with that," he said.
House Speaker Paul Ryan continued to express confidence in Nunes Tuesday, saying there is no need for the chairman to resign.
Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate intelligence committee — which is also investigating the Russia ties — said White House meddling in Congress' Russia investigations is not helping to "remove the cloud that increasingly is getting darker over the administration."
The Washington Post first reported on the letters from Yates' attorney. The missives were posted online and a person familiar with the situation confirmed them as authentic to The Associated Press. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the correspondence.
The White House called the Post story "entirely false" and said the administration had not taken any steps to block Yates from testifying at the hearing at which other Obama administration officials were also scheduled to testify.
O'Neil declined to comment Tuesday, and a Justice Department spokeswoman did not return a message seeking comment.
Yates, who was fired in January as acting attorney general after she refused to defend the Trump administration travel ban, was expected to be questioned about her role in the firing of Trump's first national security adviser, Michael Flynn. Yates alerted the White House in January that Flynn had misled the White House about whether he had discussed sanctions in a December phone call with the Russian ambassador to the United States. Flynn was not ousted from the White House until the discrepancies were made public.
The hearing would have been another public airing of the infighting within the committee. Democrats on Monday called on Nunes to recuse himself from the investigation after he acknowledged he went to the White House complex to review intelligence reports and meet a secret source. Shortly afterward, Nunes announced that Trump associates' communications had been were caught up in "incidental" surveillance, a revelation President Trump used to defend his unproven claim that his predecessor tapped the phones at Trump Tower.
The Republican congressman's disclosure prompted the top Democrat on the committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, as well as the Democratic leaders in the House and Senate, to call on Nunes to recuse himself from the committee's Russia probe.
Schiff said Nunes' connections to the White House have raised insurmountable public doubts about whether the committee can credibly investigate the president's campaign associates.
"I believe the public cannot have the necessary confidence that matters involving the president's campaign or transition team can be objectively investigated or overseen by the chairman," Schiff said in a statement Monday.
But Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., a member of the committee, said Tuesday that Nunes should step down "in the interest of our integrity." She said his actions raise questions about whether the panel's investigation can be unbiased and independent.
"If you become a White House whisperer, you are not independent," she said on CNN.
Nunes argues he had to review classified, executive branch documents from a secure facility at the White House because the reports had not been provided to Congress and could not be transported to the secure facilities used by the House intelligence committee. It is very unusual for a committee chairman and ranking member not to coordinate meetings related to an investigation.
Nunes would not name the source of the information, nor would he disclose who invited him on the White House grounds for the meeting. He described the source as an intelligence official, not a White House official. In an interview on CNN, he suggested the president's aides were unaware of the meeting.

Democrats pile on Nunes as intrigue swirls around House Russia probe
House intelligence committee Chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., is resisting growing calls for him to step aside over the revelation he had gone to the White House grounds to receive classified information related to committee’s investigation into Russian interference in last year’s election.
Speaking to reporters as he arrived on Capitol Hill Tuesday morning, Nunes said the investigation is “moving forward.”
“We’ve been investigating Russia for many, many years,” he said.
Asked if he felt he could continue to lead the investigation, Nunes replied: “Why would I not?”
His comments came amid a chorus of Democrats calling for his recusal.
“This is what a cover-up to a crime looks like,” Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., a member of the committee, said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Going over to the White House, he went to receive information that you know, Joe, we can receive at the Capitol. We have our own secure facility.”
“I do think it is time for Mr. Nunes to step aside for the sake of this investigation,” Rep. Joseph Crowley. D-N.Y., said on CNN, “so we can get to the bottom of this without innuendo or suspicion
Nunes sparked a firestorm last week when he declared that had seen information leading him to believe that communications from President Trump or his associates may have been “incidentally” picked up by U.S. intelligence agencies.
His statement, provided without evidence, was seized by Trump, who said it supported his own apparently baseless claim that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of his Trump Tower headquarters. The White House called on the House and Senate intelligence committees to investigate Trump’s wiretapping claim while they probe the Kremlin’s efforts to influence the U.S. election.
Nunes apologized to his committee members for briefing the White House on his findings before them, and intrigue has swirled as to who, exactly, gave the California lawmaker his secret intel. On Monday, reports indicated that he had talked to his mystery source on the White House grounds.
But it wasn’t just Democrats who were befuddled by Nunes’ actions.
“I think he put his objectivity in question at the very least,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said on NBC’s “Today.” “The problem that he’s created is he’s gone off on a lark by himself, sort of an Inspector Clouseau investigation here.”
“I think there needs to be a lot of explaining to do,” Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve been around for quite a while, and I’ve never heard of any such thing.”
Graham said if Nunes is “not willing to tell the Democrats and the Republicans on the committee who he met with and what he was told, then I think he’s lost his ability to lead.”
McCain reiterated his call for a select committee to investigate Moscow’s meddling in the U.S. election process.
“This is a very serious issue,” McCain said. “It all started with Russian interference, attempt to change the outcome of our election. It turned into a centipede like these things have a tendency of doing, and another shoe seems to drop every few days.”
On Monday night, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., the ranking Democrat on the committee, called for Nunes to recuse himself.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrat...swirls-over-house-russia-probe-143127397.html

so I get in a hurry and type to fast sometimes... big deal!.... and sometimes when I am really wound up these keys seem to get smaller and another letter gets added to a word occasionally...

Trump Is The Least-Approved New President In History

President Donald Trump’s first 60 days in the White House have been the least-approved of any new president in American history, the latest Gallup tracking poll released Saturday revealed. The new president may well be on his way to continuing record-low ratings throughout his first 100 days in Washington, D.C., as scores of people across the globe were betting on him to be impeached or removed from office in his first term.
Incoming approval ratings collected by Gallup since former President Dwight Eisenhower showed new presidents typically enjoy a honeymoon phase, in which the majority of the public largely approved of their initial days in office.

Read: Can Donald Trump Be Removed For Russia Ties? Impeachment Resolution Will Be Put Up To A Vote Over Scandal

Trump's first months as commander-in-chief have been mired in controversy, however, surrounding several failed campaign promises, his administration’s ties to the Russian Kremlin and politically divisive items on his to-do list, like building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border projected to cost $20 billion.

Just 40 percent of those polled in Gallup’s latest approval ratings supported Trump’s first 60 days in office, compared to 54 percent of total disapproval. And it may only be downhill from there: almost every president since former President Harry Truman faced large dips in approval throughout their first year in office.

Several presidents, including former President Jimmy Carter, former President George W. Bush, former President Gerald R. Ford and former President Lyndon B. Johnson, enjoyed slight upticks in their approval near the end of their terms. Still, the majority faced lower approval at the end of their presidency than when they were first sworn into office.

It remained unclear whether Trump’s approval would continue to dip. The Republican party’s failure to repeal and replace his predecessor’s landmark healthcare legislation, the Affordable Care Act, otherwise known as Obamacare, may signal yet another red flag for Trump's popularity, as reforming the nation’s health care system became one of his successful campaign’s trademark promises.

But even if Trump remains an unpopular president, it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be removed from office. A president can only be impeached if the Senate finds them guilty of "treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors," the Constitution states. Several Democrats, including California Rep. Maxine Waters, has already warned Trump could soon face impeachment trials over his campaign and administration's purported collusion with Russian officials.

A petition was started the day of the inauguration to have Trump resign.

Most People Are Betting On Trump's Impeachment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-least-approved-president-history-190034352.html

Last edited:
and like I said earlier... this is a trump/political thread and you have said or done nothing there except to fuck with me and confess to lying about your profile....and then change your mind about the lie...... if you want to run some kind of a spell check thread have at it.... some place else
and so with that said the above gif applies to you.... as for your puppy... his attention span is not long enough to win any arguments on politics.... hasn't to date anyway... but is hoping someone can show him how to

Last edited:
and like I said earlier... this is a trump/political thread and you have said or done nothing there except to fuck with me and confess to lying about your profile....and then change your mind about the lie...... if you want to run some kind of a spell check thread have at it.... some place else
and so with that said the above gif applies to you.... as for your puppy... his attention span is not long enough to win any arguments on politics.... hasn't to date anyway... but is hoping someone can show him how to

Been sniffing glue again? None of that made any sense. As they say around these parts :
Чума на вас !!

I imagine this is really crushing Trump's massive EGO right now

you know if he and his repub cohorts don't do something... and soon... they could suffer some losses in the midterm elections.... and if that happens you can bet the impeachment proceedings will start soon after!
there is already rumblings now.... but the right doing everything they can to hide... stall or do whatever to keep all this under the rug... but I think most people see right through it.... even some on the right!

... they could suffer some losses in the midterm elections
....I really can't see anything good coming out of the midterm elections, for Republicans, regardless of what they do. They have already shown their hand on their "repeal & replace Obamacare" .... and its only made voters even more aware of the deceivement/lies Republicans have pulled on voters the past 3 voting cycles. There is no "better plan, lower cost, 100% coverage" plan on the Republican table ... never was. Trump lied throughout the election on that. So if they manage to get Trumpcare (or whatever they wish to call it) to replace the ACA, voters will vote them out in the mid-terms. Up until this voting cycle, liberal voting has always been slim, but not this time ... everything the Republicans are doing is hurting them and they're "listening" this time.
....I keep saying this over and over, but the wrong ears hear it ... but the platform of the Republicans is really simple, cut Entitlements and increase Tax Cuts ... pretty simple. Its the heart & soul of their platform and low/middle income workers are the Big Big Losers, and corporations & high income earners are always the Big, Big Winners.
....I notice Trump has hired his ******* to work by his side because he can't trust anyone. Let's face it, Trump can't comprehend, or does he wish to, all the details and responsibilities of his new job. He's totally not qualified ... relies on Fox News & BriteBart to get his information, which is why he's signed all the Executive orders reversing anything Obama did while in office. He doesn't know the details and doesn't wish to take that time to learn the details or reprocussions of what he's doing. He's having fun with the EGO stroking of his position, but his little house of cards is going to fall with this Russian involvement which keeps getting more details & Trump members involved. I really think Trump will resign before the end of this year ... shits gonna hit the fans fairly soon. He drained the swamp alright ... and restocked it with even worse contents.

PS ... and if Trumps popularity keeps falling, he'll be down around what the Republican House has been since Obama first took office ... low 20's and high teens..
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
our "world leader" in action I really think he is trying to piss off every country so our only friend will be Russia!

EU to Trump: Mess With Brexit and We’ll Mess With Texas

European Commission PresidentJean-Claude Juncker hit back at Donald Trump’s support for the U.K.’s withdrawal from the European Union, joking that he would champion American states that wanted to secede from the union.

“The newly elected U.S. president was happy that Brexit was taking place and was asking other countries to do the same,” Juncker told delegates from his pan-EU Christian Democrat group in Malta. “If he goes on like that, I’m going to promote the independence of Ohio and Austin, Texas, in the United States

Behind the humor, there’s real anger among EU chiefs that President Trump has stoked the Brexit fire and, with it, egged on other countries to follow the U.K.’s lead.

Leaders from the European People’s Party, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel and EU President Tusk, were meeting a day after Prime MinisterTheresa May officially notified the bloc that Britain is withdrawing, starting two years of negotiations.

‘New Beginning’
“Brexit isn’t the end of everything, we must consider it to be a new beginning,” Juncker said.

The U.K.’s decision will make the EU “more determined,” Tusk said, adding that the bloc would remain “united in the future, also during the difficult negotiations” with the U.K.

While Merkel didn’t mention Brexit in her speech directly, she also chose to focus on unity.

“Many people are saying the world and Europe are going a bit off the rails,” said Merkel, who as leader of the EU’s largest economy will have the biggest say on the final deal the bloc strikes with the U.K. “If we act together in Europe, we can do it much better than if we do things on our own in a world that isn’t sleeping.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/eus-juncker-trump-back-brexit-124459759.html

those damned cover-ups always have a way of coming back and biting you!

As names surface in hunt for Nunes’ sources, the White House says it isn’t going to help

White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer refused to comment Thursday on a New York Times report that a pair of White House officials played a role in providing House intelligence committee chairman Devin Nunes intelligence reports that showed communications from President Trump or his associates may have been “incidentally” picked up by U.S. intelligence agencies.

“I never said I’d provide you answers,” Spicer said at his daily press briefing. “I said we’d look into it.”

“Your obsession with who talked to whom and when is not the answer here,” he told reporters.

Earlier Thursday, the New York Times reported that several current American officials had identified Ezra Cohen-Watnick, the senior director for intelligence at the National Security Council, and Michael Ellis, a lawyer who works on national security issues, as the White House officials who helped provide Nunes with the intelligence reports. Yahoo News had previously reported that the committee’s speculation was focused on Ellis.
Last week, Nunes — who is leading the House investigation into the Trump campaign’s possible ties to Russia — sparked a firestorm when he declared that had seen information leading him to believe that Trump campaign officials may have been swept up in surveillance of foreign officials prior to the election.

His statement, provided at a press conference held at the White House, without evidence, was seized on by Trump, who said it supported his tweet that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of his Trump Tower headquarters. The administration has provided no basis for that claim and investigators, including from the FBI, have found no evidence of it. The White House called on the House and Senate intelligence committees to investigate the wiretapping allegations alongside their probe of the Kremlin’s efforts to influence the U.S. election.
Earlier this week, reports indicated that Nunes had talked to his mystery source on the White House grounds, leading to calls for his recusal from the investigation.

“This is what a cover-up to a crime looks like,” Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., a member of the committee, said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Tuesday. “Going over to the White House, he went to receive information that you know, Joe, we can receive at the Capitol. We have our own secure facility.”

Nunes apologized to his committee members for briefing the White House on his findings before them, and speculation has swirled as to who, exactly, gave the California lawmaker his secret intel.

On Thursday, a spokesman for Nunes would not comment on the Times report, either.

“As he’s stated many times, Chairman Nunes will not confirm or deny speculation about his source’s identity,” House intelligence committee spokesman Jack Langer said in a statement. “And he will not respond to speculation from anonymous sources.”
Spicer refused to add to the speculation.

“If I start going down the path of confirming and denying one thing, we’re going down a very slippery slope,” he said.

Before taking questions, the press secretary announced that the Trump administration had sent a letter Thursday inviting the leaders of both the House and Senate intelligence committees to the White House to view newly discovered documents related to their probes of Russian interference in the election. But Spicer provided no specifics as to their contents.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/as-names...use-says-it-isnt-going-to-help-191837666.html

I see where Flynn's ******* says his ******* won't testify..... I'm sure the ******* doesn't want that.... since it is pretty well established that Flynn's ******* is the one that put out the majority of the "fake news" during the election.... when they narrowed it down to him... early in the campaign he resigned from the campaign... but never stopped putting out the ******* against Hillary!
and he had to be in cahoots with??????

Back