Trump wins

New poll shows most young people do not view Donald Trump as a 'legitimate' president
Most young Americans do not view Donald Trump as a legitimate president, according to a new poll.
The 45th president of the US has not been embraced by the country's youth, a GenForward poll found, with 57% of people aged 18-30 viewing Trump's presidency as illegitimate, the Associated Press reported.
The poll also found about three quarters of black and Latino people surveyed by GenForward did not believe the president was legitimate, while 53% of white people polled did believe Trump was a legitimate president.
Just 22% of those aged 18-30 approved of President Trump, while 62% disapprove of the Republican.
The president's overall popularity rating has also fallen since his inauguration, with a recent survey, by Fox News, finding 51% of people polled disapprove of the president, while 43% of people approve.
This is a drop of five points from the same survey taken just one month ago, with the breakdown of disapproval ratings showing Trump's decisions on immigration and healthcare and the US's relationship with Russia all apparent bones of contention for voters.
Trump has had a challenging first month in office, which was marred by ****** resignations, inconsistent statements from various members of his team, numerous leaks from within the White House, and subsequent allegations that members of Trump's team had contact with Russian figures prior to his inauguration.
And a separate poll taken a week earlier, by CNN/ORC, showed Melania Trump's approval rating had overtaken her husband's
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poll-shows-most-young-people-001903655.html

he is to busy on twitter.... golfing.... and etc to be paying attention
With a chaotic, distracted West Wing, conservatives have seized the agenda
BostonGlobe.com
Amid the sense of chaos within a White House obsessed with Twitter, unsubstantiated accusations, palace intrigue, and regular jaunts to Palm Beach, Fla., one group in the Republican Party has racked up some impressive wins: conservatives. The GOP’s right wing — which was always skeptical of Donald Trump — is now cutting smoothly through the choppy West Wing waters and even taking advantage of Trump’s popularity on the right to advance longtime goals of shrinking government as a ******* in American life. Instead the Republican agenda in Trump’s Washington is driven by hard-line conservative doctrine about starving the beast of government, slashing programs for the needy, and — upcoming on the agenda — tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations that supposedly will help those farther down the food chain. ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/4564e0e9-5678-317b-a7d0-45f45c0295a7/ss_with-a-chaotic,-distracted.html

well HH since you insisted..... and I am sure you will dispute this.... and come up with some sorry assed excuse saying not what you wanted but there are several different articles on it!

CONGRESS • CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS • HILLARY CLINTON • SCANDALS
CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton
In a bombshell revelation, the Central Intelligence Agency reached out to Democrats serving on the Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday, October 17, 2015 to confirm that Chairman Trey Gowdy had altered documents provided to the committee by Hillary Clinton.
Monday, October 5, 2015, all five Democratic Members of the Select Committee on Benghazi sent a letter informing House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy (F-SC) that they planned to begin releasing witness interview transcripts, starting with the interview of former State Department Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, in order to correct the public record after numerous inaccurate Republican leaks.
Despite claims that the Committee would be run with integrity, Republicans have engaged in a series of selective leaks of inaccurate and incomplete information in an effort to attack Secretary Clinton with unsubstantiated or previously debunked allegations,” the Democrats wrote.
On October 7, 2015, Gowdy sent a response to ranking minority member Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), stating that he was “disheartened at the nature and tone of Monday’s letter from your Democrat colleagues and you.”
In the letter, Gowdy referred extensively to Sidney Blumenthal, a long-time confidante and adviser to the Clintons, who served as assistant and senior adviser to Bill Clinton from August 1997 until January 2001.
In addition to Sidney Blumenthal’s business interests, Secretary Clinton also apparently received classified information from Blumenthal- information she should have known was classified at the time she received it. In one email, Blumenthal writes “Tyler spoke to a colleague currently at CIA, who told him the agency had been dependent for intelligence from [redacted due to sources and methods].”1 This information, the name of a human source, is some of the most protected information in our intelligence community, the release of which could jeopardize not only national security but also human lives. Armed with that information, Secretary Clinton forwarded the email to a colleague–debunking her claim that she never sent any classified information from her private email address.1 There may be other instances as well where Secretary Clinton passed on classified information she received from Sidney Blumenthal. [emphasis added]
However, as Newsweek reported on Sunday, the CIA informed the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday that Gowdy’s claims were false:
Indeed, according to committee correspondence reviewed by Newsweek, the CIA did tell the panel on Saturday that it had reviewed 127 emails between Clinton and her close friend and outside adviser, Sidney Blumenthal, and none of it was deemed classified.
“The CIA reviewed the material in question and informed State that it required no redactions,” the agency informed Susan Sachsman Grooms, staff director and general counsel for the panel’s Democrats, on October 17.
On Sunday, Cummings sent a letter to Gowdy to correct the public record in light of the fact that the CIA had debunked Chairman Gowdy’s accusations.
Cummings began, writing that: “On October 7, 2015, you sent me a 13-page letter making a grave new accusation against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Specifically, you accused her of compromising national security and endangering lives,” adding that, “The problem with your accusation—as with so many others during this investigation—is that you failed to check your facts before you made it, and the CIA has now informed the Select Committee that you were wrong. I believe your accusations were irresponsible, and I believe you owe the Secretary an immediate apology.”
http://samuel-warde.com/2015/10/cia-trey-gowdy-altered-documents-to-frame-hillary-clinton/

Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/republicans-benghazi-emails_n_3289428.html

Republican leader admits he altered documents to frame Hillary Clinton on Benghazi
http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/re...s-to-frame-hillary-clinton-on-benghazi/22856/

well HH since you insisted..... and I am sure you will dispute this.... and come up with some sorry assed excuse saying not what you wanted but there are several different articles on it!

CONGRESS • CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS • HILLARY CLINTON • SCANDALS
CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton
In a bombshell revelation, the Central Intelligence Agency reached out to Democrats serving on the Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday, October 17, 2015 to confirm that Chairman Trey Gowdy had altered documents provided to the committee by Hillary Clinton.
Monday, October 5, 2015, all five Democratic Members of the Select Committee on Benghazi sent a letter informing House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy (F-SC) that they planned to begin releasing witness interview transcripts, starting with the interview of former State Department Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, in order to correct the public record after numerous inaccurate Republican leaks.
Despite claims that the Committee would be run with integrity, Republicans have engaged in a series of selective leaks of inaccurate and incomplete information in an effort to attack Secretary Clinton with unsubstantiated or previously debunked allegations,” the Democrats wrote.
On October 7, 2015, Gowdy sent a response to ranking minority member Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), stating that he was “disheartened at the nature and tone of Monday’s letter from your Democrat colleagues and you.”
In the letter, Gowdy referred extensively to Sidney Blumenthal, a long-time confidante and adviser to the Clintons, who served as assistant and senior adviser to Bill Clinton from August 1997 until January 2001.
In addition to Sidney Blumenthal’s business interests, Secretary Clinton also apparently received classified information from Blumenthal- information she should have known was classified at the time she received it. In one email, Blumenthal writes “Tyler spoke to a colleague currently at CIA, who told him the agency had been dependent for intelligence from [redacted due to sources and methods].”1 This information, the name of a human source, is some of the most protected information in our intelligence community, the release of which could jeopardize not only national security but also human lives. Armed with that information, Secretary Clinton forwarded the email to a colleague–debunking her claim that she never sent any classified information from her private email address.1 There may be other instances as well where Secretary Clinton passed on classified information she received from Sidney Blumenthal. [emphasis added]
However, as Newsweek reported on Sunday, the CIA informed the House Select Committee on Benghazi on Saturday that Gowdy’s claims were false:
Indeed, according to committee correspondence reviewed by Newsweek, the CIA did tell the panel on Saturday that it had reviewed 127 emails between Clinton and her close friend and outside adviser, Sidney Blumenthal, and none of it was deemed classified.
“The CIA reviewed the material in question and informed State that it required no redactions,” the agency informed Susan Sachsman Grooms, staff director and general counsel for the panel’s Democrats, on October 17.
On Sunday, Cummings sent a letter to Gowdy to correct the public record in light of the fact that the CIA had debunked Chairman Gowdy’s accusations.
Cummings began, writing that: “On October 7, 2015, you sent me a 13-page letter making a grave new accusation against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Specifically, you accused her of compromising national security and endangering lives,” adding that, “The problem with your accusation—as with so many others during this investigation—is that you failed to check your facts before you made it, and the CIA has now informed the Select Committee that you were wrong. I believe your accusations were irresponsible, and I believe you owe the Secretary an immediate apology.”
http://samuel-warde.com/2015/10/cia-trey-gowdy-altered-documents-to-frame-hillary-clinton/

Republicans Altered Benghazi Emails, CBS News Report Claims
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/16/republicans-benghazi-emails_n_3289428.html

Republican leader admits he altered documents to frame Hillary Clinton on Benghazi
http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/re...s-to-frame-hillary-clinton-on-benghazi/22856/

First of all, your citations are not nearly as damning as the one sided liberal slanted sources you quoted would have people believe. TruthorFiction rates the democrat claim that Gowdy "altered documents" as disputed/unclear.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/trey-gowdy-altered-benghazi-documents-to-frame-hillary-clinton/

But even if one were to accept your liberal site claims....that wasn't what I was talking about. Go back to my post 1557 and 1559. I was talking specifically about the emails surrounding Donna Brazile, a CNN employee, leaking debate questions to Hillary prior to the debates. Those emails can be proven to be original and unaltered by a DKIM verification test so simple anyone could do it.

It's called reading comprehension....you should try it sometime!

https://www.sylvanlearning.com/tutoring/reading/topics/reading-comprehension

It's called reading comprehension....you should try it sometime!

that would apply to you... apparently you chose not to read.. or else chose not to comprehend.... the CIA found they had been altered... and Gowdy admitted it... just with the right in power all that was kind of hushed up
but there are several other articles on it... I just thought maybe you would believe the CIA... or CBS news... but guess not... you stick with your mad magazine facts!

did you teach Kelly ann Conway how to win an argument?.... you both deal in "alt facts"

let me make a wild stab here..... you are a graduate of Trump University?... you act/sound just like Spicer and the rest of trump's team!

Last edited:
Trump is the master of the game, he was able to convince the electoral vote to tip the balance on the side of the republicans. It is a fact now, that some of those casting electoral votes have been appointed to work under him so they can also benefit from picking the lower fruit on the tree. This is all about money and power, Trump was able to find the key to open this huge dangerous Pandora box. He was able to capitalize on what the majority of middle class Americans complain off (Unfit government, corrupt federal and state officials, budget cuts in our schools, health care, and infrastructure of our cities, lost of jobs, high federal and state taxes, wars and military support to Persian countries, lack of control in immigration, low income housing, unfairness in our social security system, and many more).

Oh no... say it aint so..... he said the election was rigged..... guess he just didn't say for who...

why is Trump running around like a blubbering idiot today blaming dems and others for this and that......Comey confirmed he is investigating Trump for colusion

why is Trump running around like a blubbering idiot ....
... because he IS a blubbering idiot. His house of cards is starting to crumble a bit. Its known Trump's team was involved with Russia ... its just determining how deep and who will squeal first to point out Trump as knowledgeable of it all. I still believe Russia will divulge a lot more on Trump before the year is out. Notice Gowdy repeated several times of the collusion being a "felony with imprisonment of up to 10 years" to encourage some of the Trumpetts to start squealing. Trump is seen by Russia, as well as our allies UK & Germany, as a blubbering idiot ... and a tool to disrupt and undermind the democracy and colusion probably runs deep in the Trump administration. This has been Trump's m.o. for doing business, so, why would we expect him to change his style as President? Heck, Gowdy might just be part of something that HE CAN WIN for a change .... he sure struck the hell out with Hillary. LOL!

:).......
..........View attachment 1196174 ......:rolleyes:
And when you said Republicans would never provide an alternative bill to Obummercare...."never did and never will" you didn't really mean "never".... just meant it would take 2 months of their term , right Mac?????

.I'll say this again, because some prefer not to hear the truth, but Republicans have NO intentions of providing an alternative to the ACA ... never did, never will.

I still believe Russia will divulge a lot more on Trump before the year is out.
so do I.... they can NOT be happy about our military going over there for one thing
besides their whole thing was to throw our country into turmoil... and they did that.... Trump is just in over his head... and things are falling apart... it's why he still has his campaign rallies... to keep the sheep in line!

Notice Gowdy repeated several times of the collusion being a "felony with imprisonment of up to 10 years"

he is a fine one to be on any committee.... after he admitted to altering Hillary's email... although he did bring up a good point!

...."never did and never will" you didn't really mean "never

it's still a never!.... IF... If they can get it through the house... Cruz and several others have already said it is DOA at the senate!.... so throwing something together to benefit some of Ryans rich friends... is NOT a health care bill that will pass!

that would apply to you... apparently you chose not to read.. or else chose not to comprehend.... the CIA found they had been altered... and Gowdy admitted it... just with the right in power all that was kind of hushed up
but there are several other articles on it... I just thought maybe you would believe the CIA... or CBS news... but guess not... you stick with your mad magazine facts!

did you teach Kelly ann Conway how to win an argument?.... you both deal in "alt facts"

let me make a wild stab here..... you are a graduate of Trump University?... you act/sound just like Spicer and the rest of trump's team!
I should have known it was asinine to try to continue this discussion with you. One Last time....the emails you're talking about are NOT the ones I was. The emails about Brazile (then working for CNN) giving debate questions to Hillary are demonstrably unaltered. Deal with it, or go back to watching the pretty horsies go by in your merry go round mind.

And when you said Republicans would never provide an alternative bill to Obummercare...."never did and never will" you didn't really mean "never".... just meant it would take 2 months of their term , right Mac?????
....Please show me, Einstein, the approved health plan alternative that will replace the ACA 'cause I haven't seen it yet. The "republican" Senate has already said its dead on arrival there. The House have NO replacement; I'll say it again really slow ... N...O..... R...E...P...L...A...C...E...M...E...N...T for the ACA. And if they did manage to get the current version pushed through Congress you could look for a newly Democrat controlled congress after the mid-terms, and a new Democrat President in 2020. The Trumpetts are relying on the Donald to FULFILL his promises ... thus far all I've seen are a bunch of Executive Orders, more Campaigning, more LIES, and pissing off our UK & German allies, and proposed entitlement cuts to the poorest of Americans, and tax cuts for the richest of Americans. Let's see what you got, h-h! If not ... as usual, .... "fuck off".

Last edited:
The emails about Brazile (then working for CNN) giving debate questions to Hillary are demonstrably unaltered.

I knew you would change things...I already admitted as did brazil that she did that... so what's your point... or like always... you don't have one....just wanting to throw some kind of jab.... both are well known facts... so what's the dispute?

or are you just being argumentative?...
you know mac and I post nothing but facts!

Last edited:
....Please show me, Einstein, the approved health plan alternative that will replace the ACA 'cause I haven't seen it yet. The "republican" Senate has already said its dead on arrival there. The House have NO replacement; I'll say it again really slow ... N...O..... R...E...P...L...A...C...E...M...E...N...T for the ACA. And if they did manage to get the current version pushed through Congress you could look for a newly Democrat controlled congress after the mid-terms, and a new Democrat President in 2020. The Trumpetts are relying on the Donald to FULFILL his promises ... thus far all I've seen are a bunch of Executive Orders, more Campaigning, more LIES, and pissing off our UK & German allies, and proposed entitlement cuts to the poorest of Americans, and tax cuts for the richest of Americans. Let's see what you got, h-h! If not ... as usual, .... "fuck off".

Bang Bang Bang, Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz, Bang Bang Bang....Ah, the sweet sounds of Mac moving his goalpost!

Back in June it was "Republican's will never bring a plan to Congress" Of course I showed you were wrong, they had a bill in committee at the time you posted it.

Now you've gone straight from "never any intention of providing an alternative, never have, never will" to well they haven't got an "approved alternative" through both houses.

So in the vein of your meme today....what will you "mean by approved health plan alternative" tomorrow???? Given your ability to change your tune so quickly, you really should run for that ISOTUS job.

BTW HH
back when you first made your statement it covered 2 parts... Donna Brazil ...which I admitted to
AND
you mentioned altered emails... which I told you I knew about but you didn't believe.... I showed you the facts.... and then you change your statement... just a little wishy-washy there aren't you when caught in a lie?

Back