Trump wins

The non-partisan CBO disagrees. Their analysis of the Republican's bill earlier this year to repeal Obummercare says it would reduce the debt by nearly a half a trillion dollars.

where in the hell do you get your info from... fox news?!

Financing Repeal

Financing, of course, is a crucial consideration in any Congressional action. A June analysis by the CBO determined that full ACA repeal would increase the federal deficit over the 2016-25 decade by $137 billion to $353 billion. Importantly, the Burr-Hatch-Upton Patient CARE Act would retain Title 3’s Medicare payment reductions, thus providing an estimated $879 billion in retained revenue that could be used to repeal the rest of the ACA in a deficit-reducing fashion. If indeed there is a path to repealing the ACA that also reduces the federal debt, this one, Burr-Hatch-Upton, is the only one of the eight plans that offers a clear path to accomplish it.

http://healthaffairs.org/blog/2015/...licans-do-instead-of-the-affordable-care-act/

damn HH you need to stop watching the cartoon network!

Republicans should keep in mind however that no Democrats were seen intimidating Trump voters at the polls and I know of no organized Democratic organizations that was threatening violent insurrection prior to Clinton's concession speech
saw on the news today some reporter was asking about some kind of ******* charge one of the "Trump gals" was pursuing.... the trump rep told the reporter " if you go with that story I will see that you are ruined and bankrupt"!

there are a lot of articles on Trump and his team intimidating and bullying.... even China picked up on it saying "they would not be bullied"!

enough did... she won by more than 2 million votes... just lost the elec college
Right so, ive read a lot of crap from hillary supporters but this is one of the blindest ones that they tell themselves.

In the initial counting, yes, more popular votes, however as the recounts that were asked for her by her own camp has shown, a lot of votes were double if not triple by single voters. You americans have one of the worst voting systems ever where you can bus people around to vote, and the democrats do and have probably for a ton of elections already.
Also there were reports of votes being counted multiple times for Hillary, the official excuse is "error with the scanning system" Right.
There go your 2 million.

Ontop of it is very unlikely that a candidate that can barely get 50 ppl to her speeches could get a higher vote count than a guy that fills up halls and hangars with 20-40thousand people with thousands of ppl waiting outside.

Lets not forget that Obama literally told illegals to go vote, and its obvious illegals would vote for Democrats because gibs and no kicking out like Trump has repeatidly said.

But hey, if it makes you feel better, believe that.

well first they hacked into both parties servers... and a bunch of GOP.... but NEVER released anything on the GOP... just Hillary!
don't suppose their intent was to damage Hillary do you?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!

although Comey doesn't think that is enough proof..... but then hell he did his part to work with the Russian hackers also by his little tricks

as for the fake news.... what happened at the new York pizza joint last week?... good example right there
also the one about Hillary being a lawyer and defending a baby *******...

this whole thing was set up to make Hillary look bad!
and a bunch of people bought into it... the ones on the right don't really care they vote for a snake to promote their programs... but all these dumb middle class people... are about to really get fucked!

Do you have any proof of that? Any? So far none of the parasites spouting this have come forward with any proof of any russian hacking. And the FBI disagrees.
Oh and remember when she said that 17 US intelligence entities agreed that russians hacked her and the DNC?

First of all, only two intelligence entities have weighed in on this issue, not 17 intelligence agencies, which are the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Homeland Security. Two is 15 short of 17. Maths.

But here you go, this is what those 2 agencies have said "the hacks are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts"
"consistent with", those 2 agencies just like the rest of the parasites from hillarys camp once again do not have any proof, otherwise they'd have laid it forward or have worded it like "The hacks were made by russia" but nope, only "consistent with"
Also why would Wikileaks not release anything on Trump, Wikileaks is made up of libshits that dont want anyone right-wing in the white house, see the issue?
If hillary was the holy maiden as youre making her out to be, they would have released stuff on Trump too, but they didnt, because Hillary is pretty darn corrupt and had to be stopped.
Oh and because, guess what! There isnt anything more on Trump, did you not pay attention during election time?
They attacked Trump over the smallest things, they even went after his ******* Baron being sleepy at 3am in the morning when Trump gave his President Elect Speech.

The whole Pussy grab thing was the best thing they had.

This picture here sums up people like you:
GVw0fWS.jpg

Trump has said its rigged, which it is, hes said why and how.

As for Fake News, you really dont pay attention I guess? This whole Fake News thing is just another attempt by the now dying establishment to promote this:

AKA what we say is real what others say is not.
Thats totalitarian and rivals dictator-like censorship yet you still blindly go with it and believe the whole thing about alternative News Sources only being Fake News.

Information is power, it doesnt have to be true as long as people believe it.
Im pretty sure you even believe Keith Scott was a loving ******* and was shot by a white cop. Cause thats how the media Spun it but nope.
He was a thug, he threatened to ******* his Wife, their kid and yada yada. OH and he was killed by a Black Cop.
And this lying from the Media has been the case with every big Black Lives Matter Protest about a black guy getting killed, going as far back as Trayvor Martin.

So from those same people to say other sources are "Fake News"? Yeah I think not.

Also the thing about Hillary laughing about the ******* case is true, that was a thing before the 2016 election already. smh.

Toodles

Last edited:
Duh...the link was right in my post....direct from the CBO....i.e. straight from the horse's mouth.

Your link on the other hand was a blog post....straight from the horse's ass.
think you got that backwards.... but there were other sites with similar numbers... you want me to give you several more threads... maybe numbers of posts will satisfy you?

Do you have any proof of that? Any? So far none of the parasites spouting this have come forward with any proof of any russian hacking. And the FBI disagrees.
both the CIA AND the FBI agree that there was hacking... the difference is... the CIA says it was to discredit Hillary and the FBI says there is no proof of that!... but both agree that a lot of hacking went on... even though Priebus says the RNC was not hacked... they found that several GOP members were hacked.... where are you getting your info... fox news... as for the hacking period been on about every news station there is... ot don't you pay attention to that either?

So from those same people to say other sources are "Fake News"? Yeah I think not.
well apparently you fit right in with the post I put on here the other day.... about how conservatives are the most gullible and believe all the fake news stories.... because you certainly are out on most of what you post... unless you are getting your info from DC COMICS!

Also the thing about Hillary laughing about the ******* case is true, that was a thing before the 2016 election already. smh.

don't know about the laugh... she may have.. it is just more of the rights fake news.... problem was she didn't take it serious enough.... like your brother going into the pizza joint to rescue some ******* from the basement... there wasn't even a basement for one thing... but I'm sure you have more "fake" stories with the up to date BS!

you really are brainwashed.... WikiLeaks didn't release anything on Trump was because Russia is supporting Trump....what friggn rock do you live under?

no wonder you have no idea what's going on... or about any of the news... your from Germany!

Just a guess but I would bet your vibrator has a kick starter!

Last edited:
Well well....Mac loved to whine about how voter fraud didn't exist...made up Republican story right....

Turns out the Democrat/Green party recount in Michigan couldn't be completed legally in tons of precincts because they were finding more votes in the machines/boxes than there were people who actually voted. And suprrise surprise...the problem was in heavily democrat filled districts in Detroit. 37% of Detroit precincts had excess votes in the original count. In one case there were 306 votes recorded on election night....on recount, the ballot box only had 50 ballots.

Republican state senators in Michgan are calling for an investigation.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...cords-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-detroit-election-ballots-idUSKBN1422KP

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ered-more-votes-than-voters-report/ar-AAlxCLo

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...incts-had-more-votes-voters-daniel-greenfield

Oh of course there was no democrat voter fraud....RIGHT!

Oh of course there was no democrat voter fraud....RIGHT!
hell no... that's the right trying to compensate for putting to many trump votes in and thinking it might look suspicious!

how about the 90,000 minority votes they found in Ohio... that voted blank... didn't register?

plenty of stories both ways... who knows what's true and what isn't
the question should be ... why are there still votes in the machine that weren't counted to begin with?
but I'm sure that won't be looked into.... just because there are votes there... that makes them fraud?

But the right will always make a big issue of it!

Last edited:
hell no... that's the right trying to compensate for putting to many trump votes in and thinking it might look suspicious!

how about the 90,000 minority votes they found in Ohio... that voted blank... didn't register?

plenty of stories both ways... who knows what's true and what isn't
the question should be ... why are there still votes in the machine that weren't counted to begin with?
but I'm sure that won't be looked into.... just because there are votes there... that makes them fraud?

But the right will always make a big issue of it!

We had the least popular presidential candidates ever. it is surprising only 90,000 people didn't vote for a president and did vote in down ballot races. But when there are 300 ballots in a box where only 50 people voted....that is obvious major vote fraud.....and wonder of wonders, it seems to happen in predominantely democrat precincts.

Quality of posts matters, not quantity. when you posts tons of bullshit, it doesn't make you right....just demonstrates you're full of bullshit!

you are right there... and I have proven more than once you post pure bullshit!.... not sure where you get your twisted facts but they never match any kind of a google search... again you are wrong on your ACA post several have showed it will increase the defect... by a bunch!

But when there are 300 ballots in a box where only 50 people voted....that is obvious major vote fraud.....and wonder of wonders, it seems to happen in predominantely democrat precincts.
that right there shows you are full of *******... NO ONE sets up a voting place... where there are only 50 people to vote... especially in the city... use your head... of course you would need to get it out of your ass first!

some of you Trumpies are so eager to defend your man and make the Dems look bad... your posts defy logic.... and most of the time are not the real facts!

BTW... have a nice day... and Merry Christmas

that right there shows you are full of *******... NO ONE sets up a voting place... where there are only 50 people to vote... especially in the city... use your head... of course you would need to get it out of your ass first!
And you again demonstrate your lack of reading comphrehension. i never said there was a voting place set up for only 50 people. what i did say is clear to anyone with half a brain. i even provided links to uber liberal news sites like msn and Detroit news that are admitting this is an issue.

it just amazes me the steps the right will take to pound sand in a liberals ass!

been very entertaining to say the least..... and I can't say I haven't enjoyed returning the favor

hope you all have a merry Christmas and enjoyable holidays... got a lot of family coming in some time next week... so hopefully will enjoy the holidays myself!

And you again demonstrate your lack of reading comphrehension. i never said there was a voting place set up for only 50 people.

But when there are 300 ballots in a box where only 50 people voted

ok only 50 voted... like I said they don't have voting stations for only 50 people!

still a little LOGIC should be applied here!.... just more of the right trying to make an issue... my same statement applies.... why were the ballots still there to begin with

ok only 50 voted... like I said they don't have voting stations for only 50 people!

still a little LOGIC should be applied here!.... just more of the right trying to make an issue... my same statement applies.... why were the ballots still there to begin with
I didnt say they had a voting station for 50 people. take your merry go round mind and go argue with your liberal buddies at msn....they are the ones who documented it.

Back