Trump wins

Of course he had more negatives press, he actually welcome it on himself. He constantly had unforced errors.

Foundation? What have Donald Trump's foundation did for anybody?
Isn't this the same guy who use the donation money and donate to other charity and use it as a tax write-off or better yet use the money to buy portrait?

So called cause? You mean helping poor people around the world gain access to medicine and healthcare.

I know you Trump-bots scare of facts and live in their own world.

I voted for Bernie in the primary so I wasn't and still never part of Hillary base.

corrupt? The guy who admitted to pay for play and refuse to show his tax return, use illegal immigrants to build is business, stiff contractors, use imported goods to build his hotel, his product made in Mexico (oh the irony)? Yes that sound like a guy that will get rid of corruption.

Yes he never called a racist until he run for office? and my eyes are shut? Which rock you live under?

He was sued for housing discrimination and settle the case, he called for the death penalty for the central park 5.

His whole birther movement...I guess that wasn't racist.

Please dont throw the mexican thing at me as he was talking about illegals not their race?

His own words:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing *******.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people!

Comments like "look at my african-american over there......" at his rally

He run his campaign on racist rhetoric but I don't expect Trump-bots to admit to that. There is a reason why he was so good at motivating un-educated voters.
All I can say is I thought you guys were supposed to be liberated and open-minded. Let's love everybody mentality. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. And it's obvious who won.

Talk about being judged on a curve, Trump had soooooo much more negative press than she did!!! They even reported than on MANY channels! Im sure some didnt vote for her because she was female but that is ignorant and not that many im sure. As said before, a lot of other women who didnt have the train wreck of baggage she has and isnt under federal investigation(still is BTW) and doesnt have a super corrupt "Foundation" which pays only 6%(Look it up) to the so called "cause" would have been elected. Lets not ignore the fact that she rigged the DNC to knock out ol' Bernie(wikileaks let this one out) which pissed off that side of her base. Trump wasnt my favorite candidate, not even close but their was no way I could vote for her due to her corrupt ways. If you dont see she was corrupt you have your eyes shut. I do like that both sides dont like him as he will hopefully get rid of the corruptness in BOTH sides of the isle. I do and will continue to back him until he shows he is incompetent. And i keep hearing how racist he is, he was never called a racist by anyone until he ran for president. Please dont throw the mexican thing at me as he was talking about illegals not their race. I want proof he is racist if your gonna comment.
Yep have too agree with what your saying. All very true.

This guy is 70yrs old and especially with the legion of doom surrounding him if you think he is just going to change your a fool.

Lets see if Mr. Trump will put Away The Vitriol, my ears are open but not my mind.

Its one thing to run a successful campaign telling people what they want to hear, its another to govern effectively and wisely.

Act Like a President
President-elect Trump must commit to behaving presidentially now and should look for ways to solve, not exploit, our nation's problems. He now has to become the president of all these United States, including those he insulted, threatened, that didn't back him, and he has to heal the nation.
IMG_2619.JPG
TrumpGrabEm.png
trump-women-stand-like-this.jpg

Last edited:
I dont follow you....how is racism a huge part?

Trump's victory is tainted by the divisiveness he fomented, and it is now his job to find a new way forward — for everyone. It's chilling to think that so-called white power groups might feel empowered by his election. Mr. Trump must be unflinching in his condemnation of hateful attitudes, even if they did help him win the office. Instead, it's Mr. Trump's responsibility to find a way to bridge those divides among us.

Drop The Peevishness

He must also learn to accept criticism. The peevishness he's shown on the campaign trail will not do in the Oval Office. Any president should expect to be assailed from the left and the right, and Mr. Trump will have to learn to deal with it graciously.
The best politicians are those who can patiently forge consensus among rivals while adhering to basic values. The president of the United States, though, is more than a politician: He is a leader.

Mr. Trump must take that responsibility seriously. In many ways, the nation will take its cue from the attitudes he shows to his political opponents and detractors, to other nations and to minority groups here and abroad. If Mr. Trump wants America to be truly great, he must lead by example. If he is as belligerent and insulting as president as he was on the campaign trail, he can expect plenty of Americans to feel they can be just as rude and offensive.

*And further divide us.
ref: http://www.courant.com/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-donald-trump-president-20161109-story.html

This guy is 70yrs old and especially with the legion of doom surrounding him if you think he is just going to change your a fool.

Lets see if Mr. Trump will put Away The Vitriol, my ears are open but not my mind.

Its one thing to run a successful campaign telling people what they want to hear, its another to govern effectively and wisely.

Act Like a President
President-elect Trump must commit to behaving presidentially now and should look for ways to solve, not exploit, our nation's problems. He now has to become the president of all these United States, including those he insulted, threatened, that didn't back him, and he has to heal the nation.
View attachment 1035608
View attachment 1035610
View attachment 1035609

Seeing him try to conduct himself in a professional manner shall be interesting. Hell, the Philippines have a president that always spouts outrageous *******. Guess it's our turn.

I can't wait for the new season to startView attachment 1035364

Act Like a President
View attachment 1035608
View attachment 1035610
View attachment 1035609

If you're so liberal and open-minded as you say. You should embrace our new president with the same love that you show all people race color or creed. Somebody's got a win and somebody's got to lose. He's not going anywhere time to bite the lemon and deal. Where are all the free thinking open-minded liberal's now..?

If you're so liberal and open-minded as you say. You should embrace our new president with the same love that you show all people race color or creed. Somebody's got a win and somebody's got to lose. He's not going anywhere time to bite the lemon and deal. Where are all the free thinking open-minded liberal's now..?
He's said numerous things that were offensive, hurtful, and that he wants to institute policies that are unconstitutional like violating our Fourth Amendment Rights. No there is no biting the lemon, we wait and see what he will do and what policies he tries to implement. American's dont run, we will fight and we will remove a bigot and fascist from the office if he intends to enact the things he has said on his campaign trail.

He's said numerous things that here offensive, hurtful, and that he wants to institute policies that are unconstitutional like violating our Fourth Amendment Rights. No there is no biting the lemon, we wait and see what he will do and what policies he tries to implement. American's dont run, we will fight and we will remove a bigot and fascist from the office if he intends to enact the things he has said on his campaign trail.
Sorry you feel so bad... Don't take so personally. Life goes on!! PS. They legalized WEED!! God bless this great country.YaY

Sorry you feel so bad... Don't take so personally. Life goes on!! PS. They legalized WEED!! God bless this great country.YaY
I don't feel bad hun I'm a libertarain so neither of the top ticket candidates were my 1st pics. But I am troubled by the man's tone, rhetoric, temperament, and policies he has stated he want's to implement. I'm neutral, but I'm not a fool and Trump has a huge trust deficit to overcome for many people. I agree with securing the borders, and that NAFTA was a bad trade deal as Ross Perot prophetically said you would hear a 'Giant Sucking Sound' of US Businesses leaving the country going south after Nafta passed.

I listened to Trump's entire NY Economic Club speech and he is a moron when it comes to the economy hence my apprehensions.

Cali did legalize the ******* finally. I am thinking of making that #CALIEXIT. :bigsmile:For most of the rest of the country the sensimilla is still illegal.

This was the smartest man who ran in the last 20 years on US Economics.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad hun I'm a libertarain so neither of the top ticket candidates were my 1st pics. But I am troubled by the man's tone, rhetoric, and policies he has stated he want's to implement. I'm neutral, but I'm not a fool. I agree with securing the borders, and that NAFTA was a bad trade deal as Ross Perot prophetically said you would hear a 'Giant Sucking Sound' of US Businesses leaving the country after Nafta passed.

I listened to Trump's entire NY Economic Club speech and he is a moron when it comes to the economy hence my apprehensions.

Cali did legalize the ******* finally. I am thinking of making that CALI-EXIT. :bigsmile:For most of the rest of the country the sensimilla is still illegal.

This was the smartest man who ran in the last 20 years on US Economics.
We have way more rights to using marijuana and growing marijuana same thing. Plus everybody smokes here. I have a "card"and I know my rights. Soooo party on Wayne party on Garth!! So HAPPY you were moving.

Back