Trump wins

It's funny, cause when I first saw this topic, a political topic, posted on a site with more sexual themes I thought, how odd, but then it occurred to me that as Americans you do love good sex and considering that ya'll just got Fucked Good and Proper it's just no wonder that you wanna talk about it on here, lol

Not anymore fucked than we were for the last 8 years

Hilliary made a fatal flaw. She tried to follow this "feel good" movement and be all politically correct by ignoring the white vote.
Like it or not, facts are facts and when you run a campaign you cant ignore the facts.

65% of the US is white.
1% is native American... they usually vote with the whites.
5% are Asians. I consider them white and they always vote conservative.

So Black lives matter and Hillary basically told 71% of the population that they are deplorable. that they have privilege, and that they dont matter.

and people are surprised she lost? now that's what is amazing.

the younger generation lives in a virtual fantasy land I guess.

d6683f68e499a7d084269b242114bb1b1c3e5512fee63ff00baea0412249ebbb.jpg

How do you figure he's the best???

Well my opinion is that he cares more about this country, and the people in it than the other candidates . so he is not politically correct . its about damn time our government stops the handouts, and orur leadrs need to stop sugar coating everything to try to make everyone happy. so in my opinion he was the best candidate for thw job. my husband and other brother and sisters of his fought for this country so we all have the right to our own opinions.

Well my opinion is that he cares more about this country, and the people in it than the other candidates . so he is not politically correct . its about damn time our government stops the handouts, and orur leadrs need to stop sugar coating everything to try to make everyone happy. so in my opinion he was the best candidate for thw job. my husband and other brother and sisters of his fought for this country so we all have the right to our own opinions.
Ok, i see.

all i could find on his bankruptcy was 146 successful business and 4 that he filed chapter 11s on. so not tto bad in my book maybe i was on the wrong website when i looked it up
You can't file bankruptcy when you run a country. You get zero of them.

You can't file bankruptcy when you run a country. You get zero of them.
We are already there have u seen the debt we are in? cause government is run like a non-profit organization it needs to be run like a business dont spend more than what u bring in, and make enough to run ur business and pay all of ur debt. if it was done that way in the first place we would not be in debt to the rest of the world right now

You may not understand the definition of bankruptcy, but it is basically the opposite of paying your debt.
I understand the definition . i dont see any business or individuals carrying the debt the US has right now cause they cant! the US should have never been allowed to either, hense the reason i said the government should be run like a business, if u dont have it dont spend it.

Back