Trump wins

well maybe we can talk Alanm into moving to Cushing, Ok..... there they get several quakes a week... got 3 within an hours time last night!... but it's not fracking...

....Yes, radon gas is a natural gas that seeps from the ground, its just that fracking helps release that radon gas and is one reason why your state leads the way in radon issues. By the way, fracking also releases methane gas into the atmosphere ... bunches of it, and is thought (by a large majority of the scientists studying it) to be a contributor to the violent climate changes we are currently experiencing. There are hundreds (and growing every day) of abandoned fracking stations across the nation (PA & TX at the top of the list) that are leaking methane gas. Methane filtering vents are suppose to capture these gases and burn them off, however, that's not the case. Also, note that in Texas, they are fracking right on top of one of the primary aquifers in the US. Even though the fracking takes place thousands of feet below the aquifers, is it worth the risk in poisoning these greatly depended on fresh water sources to obtain natural gas below them? I don't think so, bub!
....Here's more info supporting my positions on this, however, I don't expect a polarized individual, like yourself, to even consider this as possible. Thing is, its not happening someplace else, Alanm, its happening in YOUR STATE ... you folks living there are the ones that will be affected with the LIES & false info you're receiving that allows these companies to live off the citizens of your state. Once its all over, you'll have less than what you started with, and the companies that enriched themselves off you will shoot you the "bird" and go someplace else. I'm simply trying to make you aware to what's really going on, and hoping you'll investigate it on your own.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/jun/20/fracking-wells-pennsylvania-leaking-methane
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/24/water-fracking-pennsylvania/2452023/

....One last comment, and I'm done with you on this topic ... IF fracking was soooooo safe, why would a Republican run state government (NC) pass a law classifying the chemicals these fracking companies (Koch Bros. a major contributor in NC) are pumping into the ground, and why would a CEO of a major oil company that is profiting from fracking, file a lawsuit to stop fracking near his property? Let's face it, you simply don't wish to have your lifestyle interrupted or inconvenienced regardless of what the facts say. Maybe, if you push really hard, just maybe you can bury your head even further up your ass for the next decade or so.
View attachment 1064180 ...View attachment 1064181.."How's the view down there? Gotta smell better than your ass."

How does fracking release the gas into your home when fracking is done at depths of around 7000 ft, the cracks dont run anywhere near the surface. I dont buy it...i think its another EPA scare tactic.

I could see the radon level at a frackimg site being higher if the gas was coming up around the hole.beimg drilled bt that has been proven not to be the case either.

As far as methane...sure some leaks but they dont know how much. The article you posted said in PA the wells could accoumt for 4 to 13 % of the human caused methane in PA. what is causing the the other 87 to 96% .

Yeah, I truly bet you do HATE IT ... View attachment 1065135

More Pennsylvania news, Alanm ... you should REALLY REALLY read this one ... its in YOUR BACK YARD. But I'm sure you'll say its only from a very unreliable source ... the NY Times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/20/magazine/fracking-amwell-township.html

Oh, and another unreliable source ... FactCheck.org
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/12/more-false-claims-about-fracking/

Didnt say the article was unreliable maybe it is. I just choose to believe that Fracking if done right and responsibly is not killing the planet. never said it was 100 percent fool proof or that no unscrupulous companies exist out there.

I'm a woman. And I'm 100% sure that's the dumbest thing I've ever read. She isn't in office because she is an awful, corrupt, arrogant, lying person. Being a woman has zero to do with it. If a decent woman had run against Trump they would have won in a landslide. He was a loud not political choice that campaigned on all that's wrong with American government... and it worked because she was the only other option. The vast majority of this country could care less if she's female, black, or anything. We did just elect a black man twice... just like the race issue... the two% are the loudest and get in front of cameras. The majority simply don't Care either way.

Exactly .. someone with a brain !

Exactly .. someone with a brain !

I wouldn't say that!.... watch the news lately..... a gunman going to "take-out" a pizza joint.... because Briebart news put out that it was run by the Clintons in a baby deal.... a lot on the Clintons is just bad press.... and now as usual we are finding out ... just like with John Kerry... Dukackis and more... all that stuff put out by the right is not true!.... but people don't pay attention to anything except the adds they see on tv.... again just like The bengahzi thing.... several republicans bragged about it being just to hurt Hillary.... but you hear very little about that... instead you hear all about bengahzi.... the republicans have this smear campaign down to a science and use it every time.... didn't work for Obama... he was squeaky clean... so they used the gun thing.... did he take your guns?
half the people who vote republican are just plain gullible... and the other half are very crafty!

I posted an article on the ... Political thread?... about the fake news and what it does... try reading it!

I wouldn't say that!.... watch the news lately..... a gunman going to "take-out" a pizza joint.... because Briebart news put out that it was run by the Clintons in a baby deal.... a lot on the Clintons is just bad press.... and now as usual we are finding out ... just like with John Kerry... Dukackis and more... all that stuff put out by the right is not true!.... but people don't pay attention to anything except the adds they see on tv.... again just like The bengahzi thing.... several republicans bragged about it being just to hurt Hillary.... but you hear very little about that... instead you hear all about bengahzi.... the republicans have this smear campaign down to a science and use it every time.... didn't work for Obama... he was squeaky clean... so they used the gun thing.... did he take your guns?
half the people who vote republican are just plain gullible... and the other half are very crafty!

I posted an article on the ... Political thread?... about the fake news and what it does... try reading it!

I'm sorry but the results are in. She's a liar and he hasn't potential. Nuff said

yes they are.... and the liars won!... for a couple who hate liars.... how in the hell did you come to support Trump?
You really believe Clinton is clean and not a complete piece of *******? The left lost because they nominated HER. If anyone else would have been the nominee the left would have won. No one to blame but yourselves. Don't try to pass the she's a saint bullshit here. No one bought it that's what the bitch didn't win

You really believe Clinton is clean and not a complete piece of *******? The left lost because they nominated HER. If anyone else would have been the nominee the left would have won. No one to blame but yourselves. Don't try to pass the she's a saint bullshit here. No one bought it that's what the bitch didn't win

She is right ^^^ an extremely flawed candidate with no message. Trump had a concept, a brand, and executed key phrases to help the vast majority of America understand his goals. Hillary, well she didn't have a strategy clearly.

Also, the fact that the Clintons live a complete life of Lies.. do you really believe anything she says ? How could you ? She has zero integrity. Emails, marriage to Bill, connection to Wall Street, owes too many favors to terrorist supporting donors. An increase of 500% refugees in such a time of hate and violence for Americans? Please tell me you at least understand this.

Also, the fact that the Clintons live a complete life of Lies.. do you really believe anything she says ? How could you ? She has zero integrity. Emails, marriage to Bill, connection to Wall Street, owes too many favors to terrorist supporting donors. An increase of 500% refugees in such a time of hate and violence for Americans? Please tell me you at least understand this.
And what a shock that all the Middle East "donations" to the Clinton Foundation have totally stopped now that she can't push their agendas down our throats and further their causes here. No one is saying Trump is great or the answer. He simply isn't her

well since you brought that up... the trump foundation is still under investigation.... has given NOTHING to charity...
I'm not going to argue weather or not whomever is the best... the election is over and we have what we have... and have to live with it!... but as for all the bad things against the Clintons ... a lot is just right wing PR and you bought it!
did you get your education from Trump U?

tr194.jpg

3.gif

Back