trump running for re-election on the economy

I could literally post 1,000s of videos of 100s to 1000s of people walking away from your authoritarian lying recieving Democrat party but I'm done wasting time on this thread. You do the math.

All I will say is see you in 2020. Keep lying , manipulating and disrespecting people's intelligence. Let's see if thats a good winning strategy ?

and if you read the POST carefully, I never DENIED whether the tariffs were helping US steel or not ... I simply called his attention to the farmers (which it hasn't been helping) with documentation and then asked Allforthe wifey what HE HAD on his statement.
You, as usual, stuck your big NOSE into the conversation, uninvited as usual, simply to try insulting ME. As I keep saying, you NEVER start a post, you love finding fragments of liberal posts which you can prove are incorrect or in error ... you never address the majority of the posts which ARE.
Simply put, H-H, you're an asshole with NO JOB and NO WIFE and are a miserable old man. You say you school me all the time ... H-H, I simply IGNORE you all the time, as having conversations with you go on and on forever with you always INSISTING to get the LAST COMMENT. My life is a bit more complicated ... I do have a JOB, I do have a WIFE, and I have FAMILY obligations you don't have because no one at your house gives a rats about a bitter, lonely old man.
But, you better pay attention to what subhub provided you, as your alt-President is selling OUT the country to foreign government.
Now, I'll remind you again ... I don't give a rat's ass about your opinion HERE; actually, I couldn't give a ******* LESS about what you have to say.
View attachment 2677570
If you'd bother to LOOK back at the post from Allforthewifey which you replied to, you'd notice YOU "stuck your big NOSE into the conversation, uninvited as usual". Allforthewifey was replying to a post from the subwoofer. You butted in requesting "news" (note you didn't ask for facts, just news) to support his opinion on steel and Al tariffs. Mmmmm gotta love the hypocrisy! I merely provided the FACTS to back up Allforthewifey's claim. Allforthewifey apparently appreciated it, bumping my like count up in the process. Have you checked out our relative like to post ratios lately Stuart?

As for the rest of your childish insults, thanks for once again demonstrating your stunning level of intellect.

I could literally post 1,000s of videos of 100s to 1000s of people walking away from your authoritarian lying recieving Democrat party but I'm done wasting time on this thread. You do the math.

All I will say is see you in 2020. Keep lying , manipulating and disrespecting people's intelligence. Let's see if thats a good winning strategy ?

And - - - there - - - you have it!!!!!

*******....another one that can't seem to form sentences on his own.....and has to use paid actors or comedians to try and prove a point.....these same ones that would never miss a tucker Carlson show......or either really need the money......if I wanted to watch something put out by Fox news...I would just watch Fox news

figure this one out....but then most of the country already knows he is a racist....

FACT CHECK: Exit Poll Says 20 Percent of Trump Supporters ...
www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-supporters-pro-slavery
Exit Poll Says 20 Percent of Trump Supporters are Pro-Slavery? ... The partisan divide seen in so many poll questions extends to principles that are now seen as partisan. ... Former students at ...

Opinion | I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It. - The ...
www.nytimes.com/.../opinion/sunday/i-voted-for-trump-and-i-sorely-regret-it.html
Aug 17, 2017 · I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It. ... one of the most serious charges against Mr. Trump was that he panders to racists. Many of his supporters, myself included, managed to …

Here's Why These Workers Who Supported Trump Are Turning ...
www.cheatsheet.com/money-career/workers-supported-trump-turning-on-him.html
Nov 26, 2018 · Then there are some people who voted for him but are now turning on Trump. Even though he might be one of the most-hated Presidents ever, people’s opinions on Trump are divided. Unless you ask ...

Support for Donald Trump's Impeachment is Higher Than His ...
www.newsweek.com/support-donald-trump-impeachment-higher-approval-rating-vs...
Trump trailed all seven likely Democratic candidates that the company used: former Vice President Joe Biden (53 percent to 41 percent), Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders (51 percent to 41 percent ...

Poll: Trump Approval Down, Slips With Base | WBUR News
www.wbur.org/npr/685539207/poll-trump-approval-down-slips-with-base
Jan 17, 2019 · Just 30 percent of registered voters said they will definitely vote for Trump in 2020, while 57 percent said they will definitely vote against him. Just 76 percent of Trump supporters, 69 percent …

Trump loses support among core voters as the shutdown ...
www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-loses-support-among-core-voters-as-the-shutdown...
Jan 17, 2019 · A CNN/SSRS poll published Sunday found Trump's approval among white men without college degrees at 45 percent, which CNN says is the lowest-ever level of support for him

Jan 17, 2019 · Just 30 percent of registered voters said they will definitely vote for Trump in 2020
What's so concerning is, after all that's gone on since Trump took office, there IS still that 30% that would still follow him through Hell's gate. As Trump said, early on, he could go down on 5th Ave and be witnessed & video'd killing someone and get away with it; that actually might be credible. He'd get the people to lie and deny, a Congress that would ask for more proof, and the judge & jury that would acquit him. He's all WRONG for our country.

Last edited:
If you'd bother to LOOK back at the post from Allforthewifey which you replied to, you'd notice YOU "stuck your big NOSE into the conversation, uninvited as usual". Allforthewifey was replying to a post from the subwoofer. You butted in requesting "news" (note you didn't ask for facts, just news) to support his opinion on steel and Al tariffs. Mmmmm gotta love the hypocrisy! I merely provided the FACTS to back up Allforthewifey's claim. Allforthewifey apparently appreciated it, bumping my like count up in the process. Have you checked out our relative like to post ratios lately Stuart?

As for the rest of your childish insults, thanks for once again demonstrating your stunning level of intellect.

no such thing as sticking your nose into an un-invited conversation on here.....this is a forum...incase you hadn't noticed.....for people to express opinions and get replies...….other wise it would not be a forum it would be a type of bulletin board

pay attention HH....be a player not an ass!

What's so concerning is, after all that's gone on since Trump took office, there IS still that 30% that would still follow him through Hell's gate. As Trump said, early on, he could go down on 5th Ave and be witnessed & video'd killing someone and get away with it; that actually might be credible. He'd get the people to lie and deny, a Congress that would ask for more proof, and the judge & jury that would acquit him. He's all WRONG for our country.

confusing isn't it...…..but look at the fools on here....supply them with more than enough facts most would understand.....but yet these trumptards just seem to enjoy being stupid I guess

no such thing as sticking your nose into an un-invited conversation on here.....this is a forum...incase you hadn't noticed.....for people to express opinions and get replies...….other wise it would not be a forum it would be a type of bulletin board

pay attention HH....be a player not an ass!
Tell that to your fellow traveler MacnLies. He's the one that accused me of sticking my nose in un-invited. My post merely pointed out his hypocrisy for accusing me of exactly what he had just done in the post I commented on. That was self evident to almost anyone on here....

Anyone on here is free to "stick their nose in" on any post I make. It's particularly entertaining when you and/or Mac do so and make asses out of yourselves in the process as was the case here.
You, as usual, stuck your big NOSE into the conversation, uninvited as usual

Back