FL HotSpot Parties -Running of the Bulls

Nomadiccpl

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
We are going to Running of the Bulls on Saturday. The bull we are going with mentioned that these parties are usually over crowded and that this wasn’t nice in the past but they recently renovated. Anyone have an opinion, is it worth our time?

Hi, How was it? we thought about going there in past but wanted to get some first hand review?

I had a great experience.

-It was a very diverse crowd
-Large age ranges
-You can bring your own booze
-They had free food, it was a great spread, but I’m a picky eater and didn’t have anything
- Dance floor was fun and the DJ was awesome (taking requests)
- play rooms were small and I just didn’t look too hard if it was clean 🤣
- Looks like they have renovated the outside areas, pool looked nice and hot tub looked new (we did not use them)

I’ve been to one other club to compare. This one the ppl seemed more seasoned in the lifestyle. When I went to Secrets if I was not with my Dom or hubby I felt like ppl had their own agenda and wanted to take advantage of me. I felt pretty safe at Hotspot.

From the outside it looks like an abandoned two story building.

All in all we will go back but the drive was crazy.

We are going to Running of the Bulls on Saturday. The bull we are going with mentioned that these parties are usually over crowded and that this wasn’t nice in the past but they recently renovated. Anyone have an opinion, is it worth our time?
.Where is party being held?Got some other ideas for you in pasco county where I have several bbc that fuck my different girlfriends. Love turning a white girl out.After the first time,they want more!!!lol

Back