trump running for re-election on the economy

got any charts on this?

de-in-America Steel Includes Mills Owned by Russians ...
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-02/made-in-america-steel-includes...
Mar 03, 2018 · Made-in-America Steel Includes Mills Owned by Russians, Mexicans ... according to Bloomberg Intelligence. ... Other foreign companies operating in the U.S. market include Moscow-based .

How a Russian Steel Oligarch and Putin Ally ... - DeSmogBlog
www.desmogblog.com/2017/02/13/abramovitch-putin-keystone-xl-steel
Feb 12, 2017 · DeSmog has uncovered that 40 percent of the steel created so far was manufactured in Canada by a subsidiary of Evraz, a company 31-percent owned by Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich, who is a close ally of Putin and a Trump family friend.

I fell in love got married built a home had children. When you have children you work harder. Set an example. You don't expect other to take care of you

most are working harder and not seeing the light...…..a lot are living off their credit card...….most don't have a thousand dollars in the bank...….hard to do much when your wages won't keep up with inflation

The facts nothing but the facts - that what they always crave but once you present them with bonafide facts - they just mostly spout more MSM Democrat talking points that is total horseshite - thanks for trying - I appreciate it.

The facts nothing but the facts - that what they always crave but once you present them with bonafide facts - they just mostly spout more MSM Democrat talking points that is total horseshite - thanks for trying - I appreciate it.
did you cut and paste that same response from above......you seem to have this little chain in the back of your head...you pull it and get a response...problem is it is only programed for a few responses

you need to run down to your local trump corruption center and have them put in a few more responses

Hey you’re the one asking for freaking FACTS.

You get it straight from the source - reject it - then spout obvious biased news sources to refute it in favor of your leftist point of view.

I just call you on it and will continue to do so.

You are - - - Major Whiner

you guys are all just 0fer

blkdlaur has yet to make any kind of statement so has nothing to dispute or argue about

allforwifey tried several and lost....now just follows blkdlaur's lead with one liners

HH has been on here so long he washed dishes at the last supper.....and has yet to win an argument....

2bi....just a blooming idiot that talks out of both sides of his ass

ever try facts?

Hey you’re the one asking for freaking FACTS.

You get it straight from the source - reject it - then spout obvious biased news sources to refute it in favor of your leftist point of view.

I just call you on it and will continue to do so.

You are - - - Major Whiner

again...no h in winner

more squiggly lines and charts......all ignoring the topic....are we keeping you up?....pay attention.....steel is up for his Russian friends

Under Trump, Made in America Is Losing Out to Russian Steel
www.bloomberg.com/.../under-trump-made-in-america-is-losing-out-to-russian-steel
Oct 25, 2017 · Under Trump, Made in America Is Losing Out to Russian Steel. The company’s top shareholder is Roman Abramovich, a billionaire who owns 31 percent of Evraz’s stock. In 2005 he was the first oligarch allowed to sell his oil company to the state, taking in $13 billion
The topic Mac commented on was Trump's tariff impact....specifically Allforthewifey's comment that the tariffs are working and US steel and aluminum production are up

I post hard data on actual US steel production pre and post tariff.

You troll a news opinion piece which was....wait for it....written five months BEFORE the tarrifs were implemented.

Nice job demonstrating once again you're just mindlessly trolling the forum.

you guys are all just 0fer

blkdlaur has yet to make any kind of statement so has nothing to dispute or argue about

allforwifey tried several and lost....now just follows blkdlaur's lead with one liners

HH has been on here so long he washed dishes at the last supper.....and has yet to win an argument....

2bi....just a blooming idiot that talks out of both sides of his ass

ever try facts?
im living the dream here, you seem miserable

The topic Mac commented on was Trump's tariff impact....specifically Allforthewifey's comment that the tariffs are working and US steel and aluminum production are up

I post hard data on actual US steel production pre and post tariff.

You troll a news opinion piece which was....wait for it....written five months BEFORE the tarrifs were implemented.

Nice job demonstrating once again you're just mindlessly trolling the forum.

you always have this I know more than you type response....and yet don't know ******* nor do you pay attention....I don't recall mac being in this conversation today.....you want to bring up some argument that you lost earlier that is between you and mac.....

now pay attention.....I know your attention span is pretty small

my statement is....a large protion of the US steele that is making money is going to a Russian friend of trumps and p u t I n

I don't recall mac being in this conversation today...
reading comprehension....try it sometime. The FIRST line of my post started with a quote of Mac's post from from 6:29AM this morning.

my statement is....a large protion [sic] of the US steele [sic] that is making money is going to a Russian friend of trumps and p u t I n
Which is just another of your usual deflection tactics since the topic Mac commented on was the tariff's impact on US production rates.

Back