trump running for re-election on the economy

starting to think he won't be able to run on the economy......it is already starting to falter......what will he run on then? personality?....charm? …..or the ability to con 30% of the country into...…..drinking his Kool-aid

There is a huge difference between "free speech" and being allowed to call people names. It would be actually having sensible discussions sharing various viewpoints without degradation and put downs. We are all allowed to have our own beliefs and should be able to voice them without being told we live in the gutter, or how stupid we are. To learn that would be to show intelligence. I'm not seeing much intelligence in these forums.

There is a huge difference between "free speech" and being allowed to call people names. It would be actually having sensible discussions sharing various viewpoints without degradation and put downs. We are all allowed to have our own beliefs and should be able to voice them without being told we live in the gutter, or how stupid we are. To learn that would be to show intelligence. I'm not seeing much intelligence in these forums.

Tell that to Trump who labels everyone else who disagrees with him "an enemy of the people".

politics is NOT a friendly subject...never has been and never will be....people are set in their beliefs and nothing said here nor anyplace else is going to change that.....wars have been started over politics.....protests...on and on....
the degradation and put downs....pretty much all over this political threads...all of them.....you seem to have focused on me...look around a little...give and take by all mostly.....but I really doubt anyone takes it to serious or they wouldn't keep coming back

old saying...if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

politics is NOT a friendly subject...never has been and never will be....people are set in their beliefs and nothing said here nor anyplace else is going to change that.....wars have been started over politics.....protests...on and on....
the degradation and put downs....pretty much all over this political threads...all of them.....you seem to have focused on me...look around a little...give and take by all mostly.....but I really doubt anyone takes it to serious or they wouldn't keep coming back

old saying...if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!
smh. Your excuse for your degradation is sad.
Tell that to Trump who labels everyone else who disagrees with him "an enemy of the people".
I didn't know he was on the site. What is his profile name so I can follow him?

smh. Your excuse for your degradation is sad.

why...it is just give and take all around...….and most don't take it that serious.....or like I said if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen...…..people get wound up trying to defend what they believe in...and sometimes gets out of hand.....next day...another day and starts all over again...with the same group of screw-ups!

why...it is just give and take all around...….and most don't take it that serious.....or like I said if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen...…..people get wound up trying to defend what they believe in...and sometimes gets out of hand.....next day...another day and starts all over again...with the same group of screw-ups!
I'm all for good discussion and views from different perspectives. It is when bottom crawlers have to resort to name calling (i.e.trumptards) that any conversation fail to be taken seriously. At that time, it becomes obvious you are not speaking to an intelligent person.

I'm all for good discussion and views from different perspectives. It is when bottom crawlers have to resort to name calling (i.e.trumptards) that any conversation fail to be taken seriously. At that time, it becomes obvious you are not speaking to an intelligent person.

look around!

like I said...….there has been a lot of name calling......and I really doubt any on here have taken it that serious or they would not keep coming back......besides.....trumptard bad......but libtard is acceptable?
like I said look around before you just jump to conclusions......and again...doubt many take it serious....or they wouldn't come back.....besides if you leave it all to the trumptards…..who would they have to argue with.....things just die if it is all one sided....most on here...I think......enjoy the argument...and like I said......I would be real surprised if anyone here is going to change their view point

careful there....your bias is showing!

Last edited:
of course it is not our biz......he is still selling the country down the drain for his trump tower in russia

Trump-Putin meeting at G20 is none of reporters' business ...
trump-putin-meeting-at-g20-is-none-of...
1 hour ago · Trump Putin meeting G20 reporters—US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that he would not report on his talks with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, scheduled on the sidelines of the G20 summit that opens Friday in Japan. Asked about this meeting by reporters, he replied that he would have “a very good conversation” with […]

and I'm sure he will be asking for help on his re-election as he seems to be in the tank!

Trump tells reporters his talk at G20 with Putin is 'none ...
trump-tells-reporters-talk-g20-putin-none-business
9 hours ago · WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he will be meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Japan …

just more skullduggery from the crook in charge!

and blkdlaur what are you doing agreeing with him on the name calling....didn't I just read yesterday where you called someone an asshole....and don't you use the term libtard quite frequently?....little more double standard there?...you are not any better so quite acting like you agree....when you are no different than anyone else

I felt much the same up until the Mueller Report was released and then I posted the gloves were coming off regarding name calling and you know this - I’d had enough.

I felt much the same up until the Mueller Report was released and then I posted the gloves were coming off regarding name calling and you know this - I’d had enough.

you had to take the gloves off after the mueller report?....that makes no sense at all!
you knew that report was coming out sooner or later....and it didn't go good for your man....which you have yet to acknowledge...and that makes you take the gloves off?

well guess maybe you did take them off......to bad because apparently you put them in your ears to cover what the report said!

Back