TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Your posts read like someone who takes others words and try to use them without an understand of what you're even talking about.

We have inflation because the government printed more money and then they have begun to tinker with supply aide economics by reducing our ability to produce our own oil and also selling our reserve supply. You are not good at this.
Our oil production was not reduced and only increased. The oil market is a price set on the international level. If you were close to being correct, then oil prices would not have risen across the globe in Europe, Asian, Australia, South America and well, everywhere.
Selling part of our reserve, as does other countries, puts more oil futures supply in the market, thus setting bring prices down. Supply and demand.
Supply side economics is a joke.
Stick to the subject.

For more on what causes inflation, our friendly economist Milton Friedman has this to say:
"Inflation Is Created by Government and by No One Else."
He's been proving wrong in the real world at least twice since he wrote that in the 1960s.
Do you know he's dead? Been that way over 15 years. So, he missed the Great Recession and our current inflation.
Unfortunately, this thinking falls apart on further inspection. The problem is that it treats inflation as a uniform rise in prices. That’s theoretically convenient, but empirically false. In the real world, inflation is wildly divergent. At the same time that the price of apples rises by 5%, the price of cars could grow by 50%, and the price of clothing might fall by 20%.
To understand inflation as it actually exists, we must look not to economics textbooks, but to real-world data.

The largest percentage increase in national debt was democrats and the largest actual dollar increase was democrats. How far back are we trying to go here?
Still trying to spin with terms you don't get.
Did the national debt triple under Reagan? Yes.
Well STFU about all of this other dissecting of terms.
Have Democrats come along and left the economy BETTER than they got it? Yes.
Have Republicans come along and left the economy WORSE than they got it? Fuck Yes.

Also, the answer is no, governments cause inflation so I am super cool with them not spending money or doing anything.
Government doesn't set prices, or determine what consumers are willing to pay.

Lol ... well, it is a bit refreshing not to have buttdlurp and TardnConfused "all fumbs down" on everything before they even read a post. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards All fumbs Down .gif
    RepTards All fumbs Down .gif
    944.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you.
But I am very lucky to have ******* who are the kind of young people that I wish I was.
Smart, compassionate and responsible. Love 'em.
A stranger on the internet can't penetrate my personal life. I'm just not built that way,
In this , we are in complete agreement. My offspring have far surpassed me , as c.hildren and adults.
If we were to allow internet strangers to affect our lives, we wouldn’t be able to maintain composure or sanity. We, have both!

Have Republicans come along and left the economy WORSE than they got it? Fuck Yes.

Attachments

• Luv Ya for That.jpeg
    Luv Ya for That.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 0
In this , we are in complete agreement. My offspring have far surpassed me , as c.hildren and adults.
If we were to allow internet strangers to affect our lives, we wouldn’t be able to maintain composure or sanity. We, have both!
Church Saturday GIF

Your posts read like someone who takes others words and try to use them without an understand of what you're even talking about.

Our oil production was not reduced and only increased. The oil market is a price set on the international level. If you were close to being correct, then oil prices would not have risen across the globe in Europe, Asian, Australia, South America and well, everywhere.
Selling part of our reserve, as does other countries, puts more oil futures supply in the market, thus setting bring prices down. Supply and demand.
Supply side economics is a joke.
Stick to the subject.

He's been proving wrong in the real world at least twice since he wrote that in the 1960s.
Do you know he's dead? Been that way over 15 years. So, he missed the Great Recession and our current inflation.
Unfortunately, this thinking falls apart on further inspection. The problem is that it treats inflation as a uniform rise in prices. That’s theoretically convenient, but empirically false. In the real world, inflation is wildly divergent. At the same time that the price of apples rises by 5%, the price of cars could grow by 50%, and the price of clothing might fall by 20%.
To understand inflation as it actually exists, we must look not to economics textbooks, but to real-world data.
Real world data that is being constantly manipulated and calculated using new standards...that is a crap argument. You are not good at this.

Lol exactly get called out of your bs and switch the subject..my grammar verbiage or the way I put together a sentence don't change the fact that you got alot to say and little proof to prove it ..so the more you try to insult my intelligence the more I'm going to call out them wrinkle rings around your neck 😦😁
Trees get rings , not humans. Humans show age by the loss of collagen production and skin elasticity.
For me , age has brought wisdom, knowledge and the ability to like the person I have become. Aging is a positive event, I don’t prefer the alternative.
The earth spins on its axis, for all. In like, you are aging too. I hope aging brings to you , what it has given me. Plus, for you : proper metaphorical and grammar usage.

The government doesn't have an impact on prices or what consumers are REQUIRED to pay?!?!?! Are you that fucking moronic!!!!!? Seriously, why print money? Why issue bonds? Why raise interest rates? Why increase taxes?

You are sooooooooo clueless or being contrarian, not sure which one.

Dumb dumb dumb dumb, you win today. I have proposals to write. Sometimes I think You and Mac are freeloaders without jobs.

G'moaning Everyone and it's time for "RepTards in the News!". Just when you thought RepTards couldn't get any dumber, they ring the ignorant bell again. This time our resident knuckleheads are clamoring for an all-out war against Aliens, UFOs, Spaceships, and Star Trekkers while demanding "ET Go Home!!!". But, just wait, it gets better ....

In the category of "We simply can't make this shyt up.", we have even dumber RepTards wanting to "Moooon da Baaawooon" while screaming at big clouds "duh, don't you fly over me property". Well, you know what they say "Stupid is ... well of course, it's a stupid RepTard." Lol ... Dopes. :devilish:
As usual, I may not agree with your assessment , but your style is above reproach. I’m addicted to reading your posts. Who is posting, the male or female of the couple? Of course, being female, I hope it’s the female , that writes with such wit.

As usual, I may not agree with your assessment , but your style is above reproach. I’m addicted to reading your posts. Who is posting, the male or female of the couple? Of course, being female, I hope it’s the female , that writes with such wit.
Lol, why thank you ... and only female here other than you. I talk with some of the guys on the phone, let me know if you care to sometime. XO

Attachments

• Luuuvvv ittt.jpg
    Luuuvvv ittt.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
We have inflation because the government printed more money and then they have begun to tinker with supply aide economics by reducing our ability to produce our own oil and also selling our reserve supply. You are not good at this.

For more on what causes inflation, our friendly economist Milton Friedman has this to say:
"Inflation Is Created by Government and by No One Else."

I WISH I COULD LIKE THAT 👍👍

Back