TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

You really believe that debacle Joe has created a single job?? 🤣🤣🤣

Name just one job he created (outside of Hunter's job in the Ukraine)...
Lol, well Clem ... if there were jobs lost because TrumpTard ran us into the ground, COVID set us back, supply and demand challenges or "buttdlurps big wred balloon and his incessant ass-up mooning" scared people away ... but now they are back and growing that is a huge win.

Most jobs that departed/downsized due to those challenges are coming back in a far different light, focus ratio, location and often compensation. The combination of more jobs and record low unemployment is significant boost for the country. "duh, nooo, floppin' says doz jobs were created by Reagan and Bushies ... beweave me its da truuff ... and if ya gibe me a minute Imma come up with some pubic hairs to split too.". "Oh, and webe got nuttin' to talk about so, Imma add a Hunter back in here, cuz he has some classified documents on dat waptop tooo." Dopey RepTards always hurting themselves. :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Hurting Themselves.gif
    RepTards Hurting Themselves.gif
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
Lol, well Clem ... if there were jobs lost because TrumpTard ran us into the ground, COVID set us back, supply and demand challenges or "buttdlurps big wred balloon and his incessant ass-up mooning" scared people away ... but now they are back and growing that is a huge win.

Most jobs that departed/downsized due to those challenges are coming back in a far different light, location and often compensation. The combination of more jobs and record low unemployment is significant boost for the country. "duh, nooo, floppin' says doz jobs were created by Reagan and Bushies ... beweave me its da truuff ... and if ya gibe me a minute Imma come up with some pubic hairs to split too.". "Oh, and webe got nuttin' to talk about so, Imma add a Hunter back in here, cuz he has some classified documents on dat waptop tooo." Dopey RepTards always hurting themselves. :devilish:
So you can't name just ONE job debacle Joe "created"... Once again, jobs that never really went away that are coming back IS NOT JOB GROWTH.

To a Dem it is - it’s the way they think - flawed reasoning ability.

Why ya think 62% of Americans would be PISSED if ole Debacle Joe got elected again

SURELY taint because they’re thinking he’s doing a GOOD job 😉

Back