TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Not a Democratic organization- especially since they ruin Democratic gatherings.
Anti- government organization that takes advantage of people fed up with being abused by the government.

From Times Square to Union Square, hundreds of people marched through Manhattan after the Memphis body cam video was released.
The night stayed mostly peaceful with the exception of someone jumping on a police squad car in Times Square.
At least three people were arrested.

Wow, no riots for you to try and deflect to. So sad you may have to stay on the subject or just ignore it completly.

Wasn’t for lack of Antifa trying apparently - they’re as Dem based as you - personally I’m glad the mom’s plea for peaceful protests were honored.

Amazing, but not surprising that you went Chicken Little ("They're coming, the sky is falling!") before showing any human empathy...which made said empathy seem less genuine.

Was trying to illustrate Antifa’s mindset - BURN IT ALL DOWN !

This in stark contrast to the wish of the grieving mom calling for peaceful protests - that’s all.

smiling-donkey.jpg

Great Dem mascot - so properly represents YOUR party !!!!!!

Lol, Helloooo RepTard morons, you seriously can't be this stupid. This crap was posted by various fake accounts of which most notably by the White Nationalist Group Identity "Evropa". Get your heads out of each other's RepTard ass already.

US News along with various primary news sources report. "These posts feature a screenshot of a tweet by a fake antifa Twitter account that Twitter said was created by the White Nationalist Group Identity Evropa, attempting to drum up fear of looting in city, residential and suburban areas. The false antifa tweet was boosted in part by Donald Trump Jr., who posted a screenshot of the tweet to his Instagram account. Other rumors falsely warn of antifa members' being "bused in" to towns in Idaho.". That's the RepTard way ... Evropa and TrumpTard Jr. Damn.

You g'damn f*cktards are incredibly twisted and maliciously oppositional. And buttdlurp you know better, but still try to post this shyt up like its validated and real, which is exactly why you get your face punched-in on a daily basis. "duh, truff hurts dunt it ..." TardnConfused and floppin' flytrap are too stupid to know better and when they do have an idea, they can't get out of their own way to post it. "duh, all fumbs up here bossdlurp, hehe." Of course, TardnConfused adds "duh, ya webe need dat Rittenhouse to come shoot-up dem Antifa pussies." What an imbecile.

Then the national idiots at your steadfast "RepTard News Source", Fuks News, barfs this up ...
* "duh, I didn't see any death blows ..." on his Trye Nichols crap report. Asswipe Jesse Watters.
* "duh, I didn't see any evidence of attacker breaking into Pelosi home." Assiwipe Brian Claypool.
* "duh, we need US Troops to invade and liberate Canada ... ". Asswipe Tucker Sucker Carlson.

The RepTard Way ... "Deny Everything and Do Absolutely Nothing." and now try to blame it on "duh, Antifa".

All of this is why RepTard dumbasses lose Elections and lose all credibility along the way. Be embarrassed already ... we sure are for you. Dopes. :devilish:

Soooooooooooooytainly C&J - figured that be the Dem response - no chance the fake accounts were Antifa trying to avoid detection - HUH

It’s ALWAYS the other guy 🤨

I believe NOTHING your media comes up with - NOTHING after years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - which most of you morons still believe !!!!!

Now to move on to a more relevant view of the heartbreaking Tyre Nichols situation ... if your re not aware, the violent crime rate in Memphis is always extremely high with various studies focusing on how, why and when ... with few hard answers (racial tension, economy, climate). If not for some businesses ... FedEx, Doubletree a Hilton Hotel brand, some tech, and some sporting teams/events, this area could be considered hell-like.

Being in the medical field for 19 years, I have many friends in both Police, Fire, and of course, medical department lines off work. Not all, but a majority have distinct views that can scare the crap out you ... no surprise, I have had more than a few heated discussions with many of them over the years. Some concerning points below ...

* Many go to work every day not knowing if they will be coming home, which is very hard on all and in particular, families.
* Many are clear that it is extremely difficult to turn on and off "be tough" then change to "be sympathetic" every day, call to call.
* Many have been trained, if you pull your weapon, it is to "end" the confrontation ... not "wing him in the arm or leg" as we see on TV.
* The hierarchy is a double-edged sword ... it helps officers with daily confidence but eliminates their ability to correct/stop a senior officer.
* Both Police and Firemen get far too overzealous when revved up by leaders and senior officers ... if the boss starts it, they join in ... not stop it.
* Most want just civilians to listen and obey, when there is small or significant resistance ... all bets are off for a good ending.
* Many that started with high hopes of helping others and the community, quickly change to counting days until their pension.
* There is little respect by Police and Fire beyond their houses/units ... City, State, Gov't officials are often not trusted (no different from Armed Services).
* Many are depressed about public views of the risky work they do ... citizens, politicians, insurrectionists, media, lawyers, etc ...
* TV shows and movies often irritate officers and clinicians because of the constant exaggeration of daily risk and responsibility.

The answers and steps to change these are extremely complicated with no "silver bullet" in sight nor near future. Really sad for all and especially those in Memphis and support fields noted above. :cautious:

Last edited:
Soooooooooooooytainly C&J - figured that be the Dem response - no chance the fake accounts were Antifa trying to avoid detection - HUH

It’s ALWAYS the other guy 🤨

I believe NOTHING your media comes up with - NOTHING after years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - which most of you morons still believe !!!!!
Lol .... Oh, Shaddap, buttdlurp ... you can't be this f*cking stupid, ignorant and arrogant. "duh, its da oder guy ... dat bad Antifa thingie.'" Oh, wait a minute you are the original buttdlurp and everyone knows you are focused on achieving the "Big 300 Incorrect and Asinine Statements in Row".

Now go have TardnConfused's Mommy read to you some reliable sources, other than your favorites the National Enquirer and Fuks News. Dumbass. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Its Wreally Antifa .gif
    buttdlurp Its Wreally Antifa .gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Lol .... Oh, Shaddap, buttdlurp ... you can't be this f*cking stupid, ignorant and arrogant. "duh, its da oder guy ... dat bad Antifa thingie.'" Oh, wait a minute you are the original buttdlurp and everyone knows you are focused on achieving the "Big 300 Incorrect and Asinine Statements in Row".

Now go have TardnConfused's Mommy read to you some reliable sources, other than your favorites the National Enquirer and Fuks News. Dumbass. :devilish:

“Everyone” - I think NOT

Funny C&J I feel the same way about you

Antifa is the Dem Brown Shirt Brigade - just pointing that out - it’s ok when you guys decide to BURN IT ALL DOWN !!!!!

This in stark contrast to the grieving mom of a man that was taken in the prime of life screaming for his mom - that asked for peaceful protests only. Seems Antifa is NOT willing to honor her plea. Bunch of Dem miscreant brats.

NOTHING I stated had ANYTHING to do with silencing black voices !!!!!
First, it was a hoax message. Reverse image sourcing sent it back to NYPD. Today, the Twitter detectives found it to be from a former NYPD detective. Pumping up his peeps to aggressively police the protest.

You are as disingenuous as it comes on these issues. It's just makes me sick sometimes.
This time you must really be twisted in knots, there are black faces on both sides and you truly cannot figure out where to stand - hence your comment "all the facts aren’t in" at 8pm last night.
What 'facts' are you waiting for? Cops have been fired, and charged. Video has been released.
What are you waiting on?

“Everyone” - I think NOT

Funny C&J I feel the same way about you
Well, the problem for you Dopey ... is that your incorrect, embellished conspiracy references and asinine statements are captured in writing. You are consistently way off the mark on the vast majority of your posts, but you incessantly flap you gums like you some authority on the topic. When you get the occasional note close, you can't (or won't) see the big picture. "duh, me Twump is bacccck! ... wait a minute webe lost everything again? Wad happened? Imma depressed with me people dat don't know wad we doin' again." It ridiculous for anyone to trust you are correct on any topic.

Now thanks for being the "fathead" nail that we enjoy hammering every day. Lol ... :devilish:

Attachments

• Where's that buttdlurp Nail.gif
    Where's that buttdlurp Nail.gif
    967 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Wasn’t for lack of Antifa trying apparently - they’re as Dem based as you - personally I’m glad the mom’s plea for peaceful protests were honored.
Prove it. You tied the Democratic Party with a terrorist group?
Show us your proof. You don't have any. You just want it to be.
Keep the mom and other family members out of this. It's so phony when you write about it anyway. You were clear how you really feel anyway last week.

First, it was a hoax message. Reverse image sourcing sent it back to NYPD. Today, the Twitter detectives found it to be from a former NYPD detective. Pumping up his peeps to aggressively police the protest.

You are as disingenuous as it comes on these issues. It's just makes me sick sometimes.
This time you must really be twisted in knots, there are black faces on both sides and you truly cannot figure out where to stand - hence your comment "all the facts aren’t in" at 8pm last night. I just found out about this tragedy. Five Black Cops beat a young Black man to death in the street. My question's are why ? What happened ? What was the mindset that caused them to beat this poor young man to death?

What 'facts' are you waiting for? Cops have been fired, and charged. Video has been released.
What are you waiting on?
We are living in an extremely angry, unbalanced country and people are afraid. This ******* is not a race issue so I believe the lack of violent protesting was effected by keeping them more peaceful.

We are living in an extremely angry, unbalanced country and people are afraid.
What point are you trying to make? You too should remember your words before commenting.
Go gaslight on some other board.

This ******* is not a race issue so I believe the lack of violent protesting was effected by keeping them more peaceful.
Right. And this statement right here, is why we more of that AP African American History in schools that DeSantis is criminalizing.

What an awfully uninformed statement to make Stanley.

What point are you trying to make? You too should remember your words before commenting.
Go gaslight on some other board.

Right. And this statement right here, is why we more of that AP African American History in schools that DeSantis is criminalizing.

What an awfully uninformed statement to make Stanley.
And cushspiracy can now try to make this another deep twisted Antifa conspiracy without merit nor knowledge. Not today. :devilish:

Attachments

• Not Today Cush.gif
    Not Today Cush.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Keep the mom and other family members out of this. It's so phony when you write about it anyway. You were clear how you really feel anyway last week.
Lmao ... "Show us your proof. You don't have any. You just want it to be." Priceless. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp No Proof Again.gif
    buttdlurp No Proof Again.gif
    131 KB · Views: 0

This time you must really be twisted in knots, there are black faces on both sides and you truly cannot figure out where to stand - hence your comment "all the facts aren’t in" at 8pm last night.
What are you waiting on?

WHY the cops were so aggressive with him beyond his lack of compliance - it‘s obvious there is more to the story - least you’d think so - I’m willing to wait til all the facts are in. Seems like such a total waste of life all the way around. The video doesn’t show what incited the incident in the first place and why the cops were so damned aggressive towards Tyre and tried to rip him out of the car in the first place.

Well, the problem for you Dopey ... is that your incorrect, embellished conspiracy references and asinine statements are captured in writing. You are consistently way off the mark on the vast majority of your posts, but you incessantly flap you gums like you some authority on the topic. When you get the occasional note close, you can't (or won't) see the big picture. "duh, me Twump is bacccck! ... wait a minute webe lost everything again? Wad happened? Imma depressed with me people dat don't know wad we doin' again." It ridiculous for anyone to trust you are correct on any topic.

Now thanks for being the "fathead" nail that we enjoy hammering every day. Lol ... :devilish:

Yeah as previously stated feel the same way about you and the HORSESHITE you spout.

Don’t haveta prove jack shite Antifa’s actions PROVE their alliance to your party.
Funny cause Dems define phony - and when a Dem accuses ya of being a phony generally it’s them that are - your a very GOOD example trying to make everyfuckingthing about race.

Yeah as previously stated feel the same way about you and the HORSESHITE you spout.
Lol ... so the f*ck what? "duh, Imma know you are butt wad am I ..." doesn't work, buttdlurp. You prove daily that you are an incessantly oppositional dumbass without information nor data, while others share information, facts, data and statistics for those with a brain to interpret.

Now, you are still the uninformed insult king "duh, it twas Dems Antifa doncha know ..." ... so enjoy the lifelong "Impotent RepTard" backlash. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdlurp Tinks He's Right.gif
    buttdlurp Tinks He's Right.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back