TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

just missed it...keep trying wittle Macky...
View attachment 5704068
I'm sorry maybe it just my eyes lol but I have to look because I keep seeing Billy idol 😅😂😂wtf idk
Billy Idol 80S GIF by MOODMAN

😂😂😂 I know it Leslie Nelson but I kept thinking why does he have a picture of Billy idol up 🤦🏾😅🤷🏾

words_KARMAisaBITCH2.jpg ...........v.words_TaxEvasion.jpg .... "LOCK HIM UP" .... "LOCK HIM UP"

"The January 6 committee and the tax return release, ironically, will ultimately amount to noise that merely feeds what has become Trump's tired victimization narrative," Ajjan said.​
"His goose was cooked after the disastrous midterms, especially with the rise of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who has all of the personal characteristics that the Republican base loved about Trump, plus a solid track record in legislating/governing. Plus, he has none of the baggage."​
The legal setback came after a House committee voted Tuesday to make Trump's income tax returns public after he had fought to block their release. The panel later issued a summary document of Trump's returns from 2015 to 2020 that showed he declared no taxable income for a decade before paying nearly a million dollars in taxes for his 2018 return. But he then reported business losses for 2020 during the last year of his presidency and paid no income taxes for the year.​

However, the news that could perhaps be most impactful for Trump this week was a vote by the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol. The panel unanimously decided to refer to the Justice Department criminal charges against the former president.​
LOTS TO READ HERE .... tap on STORY LINK!
Find out about the 6 years of LIES in claiming he couldn't release his Tax Returns because of IRS Audits!
Well, by golly, he's gonna get audited now. This might be a good time for Trump to call his buddy in Russia for asylum.
A word_scumbag.jpg .... word_TRAITOR-TumpPhoto.jpg

Last edited:
If this was a law (it's not), then why wasn't Trump compelled to comply?

Oh wait, he DID comply, as his taxes were disclosed to the IRS... No one, and I mean NO ONE has any right to see a private citizen's tax returns... You aren't entitled to see how much money someone else makes... It's not any of your business... Try again.
Wrong again. On both fronts.

And the funny thing is you contradict yourself. Comedy gold.

View attachment 5704604 ...........v.View attachment 5704648 .... "LOCK HIM UP" .... "LOCK HIM UP"

"The January 6 committee and the tax return release, ironically, will ultimately amount to noise that merely feeds what has become Trump's tired victimization narrative," Ajjan said.​
"His goose was cooked after the disastrous midterms, especially with the rise of Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who has all of the personal characteristics that the Republican base loved about Trump, plus a solid track record in legislating/governing. Plus, he has none of the baggage."​
The legal setback came after a House committee voted Tuesday to make Trump's income tax returns public after he had fought to block their release. The panel later issued a summary document of Trump's returns from 2015 to 2020 that showed he declared no taxable income for a decade before paying nearly a million dollars in taxes for his 2018 return. But he then reported business losses for 2020 during the last year of his presidency and paid no income taxes for the year.​

However, the news that could perhaps be most impactful for Trump this week was a vote by the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol. The panel unanimously decided to refer to the Justice Department criminal charges against the former president.​
LOTS TO READ HERE .... tap on STORY LINK!
Find out about the 6 years of LIES in claiming he couldn't release his Tax Returns because of IRS Audits!
Well, by golly, he's gonna get audited now. This might be a good time for Trump to call his buddy in Russia for asylum.
When do you plan to release your tax returns?

When do you plan to release your tax returns?
When I run for a public office and its expected of me to provide them. I certainly have nothing to hide. All my investments etc are done through the company retirement plans & 401K. I do own a partial of land (from my grandparents) in the Blueridge Mountains that I plan to put a log cabin home on in the next 5 years. I own all 3 of my autos. Only owe about $60,000 on a 15-year mortgage on my primary home.
I've never been audited, much less investigated. My wife & I file jointly, and our total annual is well under $500,000 and we live very well, with minimum debts and a credit score over 800 for the both of us.
Basically, my tax returns are a bit "boring", sort of like Hoping Hubby.

Last edited:
Back