TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Fake bull

I used to think you just lied all the time but now it’s obvious you are just stupid

How many times do I have to ask this. Are you ever right about anything

here is why President Trump didn’t get Whelan out, you libs are too dumb and lazy to find out who Viktor Bout is.
someone you should know, if you paid attention to anything outside your propaganda bubble.

Oh yeah, Viktor Bout is the guy we traded for the junkie basketball player

This is from the guy who said if President Trump runs in 2024. He is going to run against him. Bolton hates President Trump. He wrote a book about it.

Oh yeah, Bolton is John Bolton. Look him up

Its hard work educating in every post, remember I said I was going to start charging you.
In April of 2018 John Bolton was named National Security Advisor for the Trump Administration
In December of 2018, court martial'd US Marine and Canadian, and citizen of many countries, was kidnapped from his hotel room.
You Cons didn't even know his name until Brittney Griner. Why?
Maybe because Paul Whalen is not the man you think he is.

Damn boy ..you must love talking about my dick ...is this your way of wishing it was in yo mouth lol...bro get you and your ugly wife tf out of here 😅🤣😅😂😅
BABYDICK
nice come back, you are good man. You got me. Lol
still avoiding the question I see.

The best part is everyone on here checked your profile and is now laughing at you. Everyone who reads these posts will do the same thing.

Then they laugh harder seeing you panic deflect.

You are the best. Don’t ever change. If you change, someone might take you seriously.

Your dumb ass is quoting the man who was national security advisor when whelan was kidnapped and held.
He Called the trade for griner a huge mistake and it endangers Americans in the future.
and you think that he is slighting President Trump

No way are you that dumb to not understand that tweet. No one is.

Being wilfully ignorant is not working for you, no one is that ignorant. You are pretending too not understand because you think it makes you look less stupid. You are very wrong.
At least I hope that is the case.

Quickly in 2 minutes explain who Viktor Bout is. Lol, hurry look him up, the clock is ticking. Hurry if you google him fast enough it might look like you had any idea who he is. Tick tock
Bout was a motherfucker on the international illegal arms circuit two decades ago.
The world has changed a lot since then. Russia is broke, and militarily weak.
We interrogated and squeezed him for every drop of information he had over the last 11 years.
His contacts, his tactics, his informants. At this point he was nothing but a burden on the taxpayers.
Sending him back, we loose nothing. But we gain a citizen back.
Viktor's entire network knows he was a prisoner in America for years, and he is not trustworthy.
The United States know all of his contacts and moves, he won't be able to fart outside of Russia with an American asset gagging on the smell.

What's your point? Biden is 2 for 2 for American citizens over there

BABYDICK

The best part is everyone on here checked your profile and is now laughing at you. Everyone who reads these posts will do the same thing.

Why are you online again?
Old lady lock your ass out after getting tired of you gawking while she's trying to get her rocks off with a real man?

In April of 2018 John Bolton was named National Security Advisor for the Trump Administration
In December of 2018, court martial'd US Marine and Canadian, and citizen of many countries, was kidnapped from his hotel room.
You Cons didn't even know his name until Brittney Griner. Why?
Maybe because Paul Whalen is not the man you think he is.
Fake non bull

times up. Didn’t research Bout fast enough. Probably took too long for you to google whelan.

But, since you know so much about whelan, explain who YOU think he is.
Educate us, then I can lower the tab you’ve been running up for your education

Everyone knows whelan was a spy, Don’t use that

Here comes the deflection reply, while not explaining all the secrets you know about whelan

” Jojo and the other idiots think I should make sense when I post. They actually want me to explain something I post that makes no sense.”

3674A0F8-E618-42BE-8D3B-98EDFDCE0752.jpegA903A5D1-2730-4929-94BB-10BD1F63F696.jpeg3E3C209A-A646-4225-8245-D126EBF3ADE3.jpegC99AA12F-D8EB-4669-8CDF-D8EE78FA448C.jpeg

You are the best. Don’t ever change. If you change, someone might take you seriously.

Your dumb ass is quoting the man who was national security advisor when whelan was kidnapped and held.
He Called the trade for griner a huge mistake and it endangers Americans in the future.
and you think that he is slighting President Trump

No way are you that dumb to not understand that tweet. No one is.

Being wilfully ignorant is not working for you, no one is that ignorant. You are pretending too not understand because you think it makes you look less stupid. You are very wrong.
At least I hope that is the case.

Quickly in 2 minutes explain who Viktor Bout is. Lol, hurry look him up, the clock is ticking. Hurry if you google him fast enough it might look like you had any idea who he is. Tick tock
the only real question for you is....are you a top or a bottom in this gay sex thing

Fake non bull

times up. Didn’t research Bout fast enough. Probably took too long for you to google whelan.

Here comes the deflection reply, while not explaining all the secrets you know about whelan

” Jojo and the other idiots think I should make sense when I post. They actually want me to explain something I post that makes no sense.”

View attachment 5665335View attachment 5665336View attachment 5665337View attachment 5665338
oh fuck....more of the full page rants.....saying nothing

Bout was a motherfucker on the international illegal arms circuit two decades ago.
The world has changed a lot since then. Russia is broke, and militarily weak.
We interrogated and squeezed him for every drop of information he had over the last 11 years.
His contacts, his tactics, his informants. At this point he was nothing but a burden on the taxpayers.
Sending him back, we loose nothing. But we gain a citizen back.
Viktor's entire network knows he was a prisoner in America for years, and he is not trustworthy.
The United States know all of his contacts and moves, he won't be able to fart outside of Russia with an American asset gagging on the smell.

What's your point? Biden is 2 for 2 for American citizens over there
Without a doubt the most delusional post on here ever.
not one thing in

ill repost this for the slow people ( I mean you)

02A59771-780C-412E-9D57-64F0F11B0C97.jpeg

This is from the FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. Proving you wrong.

BABYDICK

Boy fuck your question 😅🤣😅I mean clearly it's hard for u to understand that ..

Fake non bull

View attachment 5665335View attachment 5665336View attachment 5665337View attachment 5665338
Fuck this cut and paste *******.
Send a link like I do, and allow me to read it myself.
I've save some of your cut and paste articles, you try to cut the parts that contradict itself.

Why is his freedom more important to America than hers. Please answer that.

Are you saying there is something wrong with being gay.

Are you a homophobe?

I thought posts like this were against the rules you cried and whined for
Just want you to admit you're a pole smoker. You get off of watching up close and personal, hard black dicks. Don't lie and say you don't clean up your wife's pussy after it's been ruined. You know you fucking do. Loving every lap.

Boy fuck your question 😅🤣😅I mean clearly it's hard for u to understand that ..
BABYDICK
Good intelligent response.
You are angry that you made a stupid post that made no sense and was irrelevant to the point.
When I asked you too explain it you avoided answering it, cause you are too stupid to explain yourself.

Why did you call me boy, was that a racist comment?
You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a boy. Lol

Sure, but in both cases their government presented no evidence, and ignored counter-evidence.
And, we don't know what Whelan was doing there. He was dual resident going back and forth many times a year.
There was evidence in both cases. For Whelan, it was just a matter of time, for Griner it was just blatantly breaking that country's laws by "smuggling" an illegal substance. I was done with her when her wife stated months ago that her reason for being there in the first place was because they couldn't live off the mere $400,000+dollars a year that the WNBA was paying her.... Then you need to change your freaking lifestyle. Her crime was just stupid.
His was a bit more complicated, nevertheless it was still high-risk. It wasn't the US government's fault that either were there or got caught.
A safe assumption could be that neither of the 2 gave a damn about the political spectrum and goings on at 1600 Penn Ave and Capitol hill until they were caught.

Without a doubt the most delusional post on here ever.
not one thing in

ill repost this for the slow people ( I mean you)

View attachment 5665345

This is from the FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR. Proving you wrong.

So once again, he was taken under Trump, and they did nothing. Four years later after we've used up Bout's info, 11 years into a 25 years sentence - he was getting out in a few years for good behavior, that's what they don't tell you.
The big bad merchant of death from back in the day was only serving a 25 year sentence, not a lifetime sentence. Now, you want to make more out of it- then you Cons should have given him a life sentence.

What does it matter if it is Griner or Whalen?

Fuck this cut and paste *******.
Send a link like I do, and allow me to read it myself.
I've save some of your cut and paste articles, you try to cut the parts that contradict itself.

Why is his freedom more important to America than hers. Please answer that.
fuck this cut and paste

i posted a link and you were too dumb to understand it.
that’s why I had to cut and paste it

Who is ”his”? Whelan or Bout? In case you forgot already they are the guys you just googled

Who said anyone’s freedom is more important than anyone else’s? I know I never said that.
Im glad griner is leaving, she was completely overcharged. They treated her like a ******* trafficker and she wasn’t.

Im upset they let Bout go. I think Russia would have traded both whelan and griner for bout.

Do more research and you will see how important bout is to the russian mob

You never told us the secrets you know about whelan. Lol just kidding you dont know ******* about him other than the google search you did today.
I answered your question, it’s easy to do when you aren’t lying or stupid.
now you try and answer

BABYDICK
Good intelligent response.
You are angry that you made a stupid post that made no sense and was irrelevant to the point.
When I asked you too explain it you avoided answering it, cause you are too stupid to explain yourself.

Why did you call me boy, was that a racist comment?
You have a lot of nerve calling anyone a boy. Lol
Ain't nobody angry lol I like who yall nobody come on here makes noise and feel important lmfao ..I bet you wait for someone to ask to prove how big your dick is lmfaoo hey. Just wondering what you think about my dick since is your favorite topic now

So once again, he was taken under Trump, and they did nothing. Four years later after we've used up Bout's info, 11 years into a 25 years sentence - he was getting out in a few years for good behavior, that's what they don't tell you.
The big bad merchant of death from back in the day was only serving a 25 year sentence, not a lifetime sentence. Now, you want to make more out of it- then you Cons should have given him a life sentence.

What does it matter if it is Griner or Whalen?
Holy *******. why do you keep doing stuff like this. Are you that insecure to admit you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
You have zero comprehension skills, none whatsoever

Your last post you said we arrested him two years ago. How has he served 11 years. lol
Did the same guy who gave you secret info about whelan tell you bout was getting out for good behavior?

All international terrorists get out early for good behavior.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wow dude do you even listen to yourself or read your posts?
I missed this, you guys are very entertaining
I haven’t laughed this hard in awhile.

Ain't nobody angry lol I like who yall nobody come on here makes noise and feel important lmfao ..I bet you wait for someone to ask to prove how big your dick is lmfaoo hey. Just wondering what you think about my deck since is your favorite topic now
Please, we only use English on here

When you type in a different language, no one can understand what you are saying.

There was evidence in both cases.
How would you know that? None of it was presented, only accusation and a gram of weed oil (or hemp oil, still not sure)?

For Whelan, it was just a matter of time, for Griner it was just blatantly breaking that country's laws by "smuggling" an illegal substance.
He's got a shitload of issues, and is really not the responsibility of the US.

I was done with her when her wife stated months ago that her reason for being there in the first place was because they couldn't live off the mere $400,000+dollars a year that the WNBA was paying her.... Then you need to change your freaking lifestyle. Her crime was just stupid.
Not sure where you heard that but her yearly salary on average was around $220,000 and that was the last contract she signed. Median salary for any ol' NBA player is $3,800,000.
She wanted to make more so she went where she could. That's what people do when they want more money.

His was a bit more complicated, nevertheless it was still high-risk. It wasn't the US government's fault that either were there or got caught.
Nope. And, he should have the UK, Canada and Ireland also advocating for him. For obvious reasons.

A safe assumption could be that neither of the 2 gave a damn about the political spectrum and goings on at 1600 Penn Ave and Capitol hill until they were caught.
His family were Trumpers, thus the irony.

Back