TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

First of all, buttdlurp, so the f*ck what and what other than whining, are you going to do about it? If you can't handle it, leave the thread, you passive aggressive pansy. Secondly, you continue to be the thread's biggest liar, as I have given it to twice and now a third time. Here is another copy Asswipe - have Mommy read this to you again.

Biden Progress Report - Less than 2 years.
* Stopped and is now prosecuting the "tourists" insurrection with lasting authority.
* Pulled US Troops from Afghanistan, regardless of RepTard ignorant "blame" commentary.
* Led and authorized the killing of al-Qaida Leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
* Passed and signed American Rescue Plan a $1.9T Covid Relief Package.
* Passed and signed ultra-critical $1.2T Infrastructure Bill.
* Passed and signed the Inflation Reduction Act - of course, more to do here.
* Gasoline prices have been reduced to $2.99 and still dropping.
* Reduced unemployment rate from 6.3% to 3.5% and still declining.
* Leading and is about to win the war in Ukraine without losing a single soldier.
* Leading NATO and will formally eliminate Pusstin next - keeping the war on foreign soil.
* Highest appointment of Federal Judges since 1981, 80% are women and 53% minorities.
* Appointed the first African American female to the Supreme court.
* Is deploying significant resources to border states to better manage immigration - more to do here.
* Recommitted the US to Global environment and climate change Leadership.
* Continues to apply massive hurricane and disaster support for various states and regions.
* Committed to full support for Transgender Military Service members.
* Still working to implement a Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
* Announced the Marijuana Forgiveness Program for Federal convictions.
* Twice signed agreements to avert a potentially paralyzing Railroad strike.
* Strengthened the Senate and will still leverage Republicans against RepTards in Congress.
* Sign protective provision protecting Interracial and same-sex marriages.
* Beat the shyt out RepTards in the Mid-Terms and more ass-kicking to come in 2-years.
* Is commencing on a Supreme Court corruption investigation.
* Broad and deep range of arrests on the way for the Jan 6th insurrection and documentation cover-up.
* Negotiated the safe release of Griner and more releases to come.

Now, listen to the poor whining and pouting RepTards "duh, jes wait til the Mid-Turds ... we're gonna Impeach everyone and dat Hunter Biden thingie too". Imagine where the US would be if RepTards did anything at all- just helped plan, sponsored, implemented anything - nope. Oh, wait a minute you did slam Disney and successfully used human beings as political pawns by lying to and then moving them to other parts of the country.

Ohhh, and "duh, SCAM AMERICA - WHINE AND POUT!" Pathetic knuckle-dragging Neanderthals. Stupid loser buttdlurp. :devilish:"

HORSESHITE - Dems believe that is good for America!!!!! ☝️

Only lying is that the shite you listed is GOOD for America.

Most of it is INFLATION increasing - not REDUCING ya mouthy Dem dolt.

AFGHANISTAN - biggest American DEBACLE in my lifetime - and - I’ve been around for a long time.

Last edited:
Trump is baaaack!!!
I'm not sure if this is what you meant:
Even his own lawyers know he's a sociopath and have to check everything he goes on the record saying so they can cover their own asses.
he has several lawyers in trouble and under review.....and the good one.....he owes a lot of money so they left.......he is not getting real good representation here lately.....when he needs it most......if he wasn't such a crook..he still might have a could of those lawyers......

HORSESHITE - Dems believe that is good for America!!!!! ☝️

Only lying is that the shite you listed is GOOD for America.

Most of it is INFLATION increasing - not REDUCING ya mouthy Dem dolt.

AFGHANISTAN - biggest American DEBACLE in my lifetime - and - I’ve been around for a long time.
Lmfao bro trying to convince ppl Afghanistan exit was worse then Senegal exit 😂😅🤣 let me guess democrats want to chance history 😂😂🤣 guess the president on that shitt storm

Gonna be hard for Debacle Joe to screw things up any more not having the House 😁
he never was screwing things up......with you on that trump/communist ticket...you wanted that dick tatorship.....the rest of the country didn't.........as for losing the house........maybe....but you didn't win it either

Jesus Fucking Christ. Stumbled on this thread. The dumbest ******* I have read in a long long long time. What’s up? Truth Social not enough?

Let's see, Nancy is 83 years old and had been S-H for over 35 years and had already been discussing stepping down, so her losing the Speaker job is really no big thing. I think Nancy has more than served her country well ... damn well kept Republicans in line most the time.
Personally, I don't think anyone should be allowed to hold office once they reach 75. They lose step with the general public's needs and the energy to pursue them.
14 (7).jpg

10 (1).jpg

he never was screwing things up......with you on that trump/communist ticket...you wanted that dick tatorship.....the rest of the country didn't.........as for losing the house........maybe....but you didn't win it either

O REALLY - so ole Nance is STILL gonna be Speaker - And the Dems are in the majority 😁

Back