TRUMP is baaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!!

Not sure what's going on, but I'd welcome Ed, or any of the rest of the leftist cowards here to knock on my door!
I don't where there aren't doorbells, Sorry Cletus.
But, just to be clear, you want me to drive 5 hours for what?
So you can flex those plucked chicken wings and pull a weapon?
Because you don't like my politics?
Con Logic. Ignorant and violent.

Are you not seeing his texts?
This mentally challenged Canadian drool bga has been stalking me from thread to thread. With some kind of 'simp' response.
He never comments on the subject so he is a purely here to troll.
Fake Account.
Ok a fact for you. Bio fuel makes the price of food skyrocket Its only the poor who suffer cockbrain

I don't where there aren't doorbells, Sorry Cletus.
But, just to be clear, you want me to drive 5 hours for what?
So you can flex those plucked chicken wings and pull a weapon?
Because you don't like my politics?
Con Logic. Ignorant and violent.

Awww, he doesn't want my address anymore? I don't carry weapons to use on people, I would give my weapons to you, just so it won't seem to be too much of an advantage for me... Here's my address: I'm 1/4 mile up your mom's ass... Now, back to ignore with you!

Simp coward
Driving six and a half hours to confront someone over words is psychotic in reality. Period.
And, any violence that ensues makes you a criminal. There is no argument for self defense.
So, once again, I should drive down there, rip him apart, lose my license, business, and freedom just so I can reclaim my pride, something I never lost in the first place?
Again, Con Logic. Dumb as S.hit.

Ed curious whatcha think of Manchin slapping down Debacle Joe’s Big Boondoggle Bonanza for the second time thereby ending his plan to tax and spend the good ole USA to death. Lord knows there’s not enough INFLATION happening now !!!!!

Awww, he doesn't want my address anymore?
I just clear where the line is in here and won't be baited into getting banned.
Your address is of no consequence, only a fool would come onto the backwoods grounds of mule fucker country wimp.
I don't carry weapons to use on people, I would give my weapons to you, just so it won't seem to be too much of an advantage for me... Here's my address: I'm 1/4 mile up your mom's ass... Now, back to ignore with you!
Listen, you and your Canadian butt buddy are a couple of pussies, but anyone over the age of 14 that falls for some s.hit like that needs help. I don't know him, but I've seen enough of you to know you are no physical at all. Not. At. All.
You're a phoney inside and out.

Ed wants to know who I am soooo bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh I know who you are.
Part time driver living outside of Rolla Missouri in rural Phelps County.
Graduated from high school or left in 1993. Never been anywhere, married the first chick that gave you some pussy in high school and that's all the pussy you've gotten in 30 years unless you tell us you're a cheater which won't be a surprised with all of the fat assed women stomping around there.
You make about $27000 a year, are a renter, and obsessed with black cocks, because even after your wife said she didn't want to do this, you stayed here seeking out others to help convince her to fuck black cocks in front of you.
You are uneducated and possibly challenged as a reader.
You lie online to compensate for an empty, unimportant, totally mundane life.

Ok a fact for you. Bio fuel makes the price of food skyrocket Its only the poor who suffer cockbrain
Listen dick tickler, Using crops for biofuels brings in additional income for growers who would not by utilizing that land or growing more corn thus killing the market. When you flood the market with production, prices tumble, again, upsetting the market.

Also your head soya simp lib fag
Such a filthy mouth for a guy trolling for dick.
Simp and Lib I get, but how does the 'fag' comment fit in on this site?
Wouldn't that be you by definition of being here and why is that an insult?

Back