True story, w/pics, she (then F25) wrote of our first hotwife experience! (Looking for new playmates too 😈)

TXlolita

Couple
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Scorching summer afternoon by my apartment pool. Little white bikini with last weekend’s tan lines peeking out. Skin still dripping from my last dip in the water to cool off. A book and a Yeti full of sangria on the table next to my lounge chair.

My phone dings. It’s a text from my boyfriend. “Are you going to have fun tonight?!?!” Today’s my birthday. I’m going out with a couple girlfriends later to celebrate.

“I’m sure I will! But going out’s never quite as fun as it was back in my college days. I miss getting fingered in bars haha ;)

“You really did that?? No.” he says.

“Of course I did!” I reply.

“I bet you can’t get fingered while you’re out tonight …” is his next message to me. Does he know me at all?? I smile to myself thinking back on all the smokey, blurry nights in divey Louisiana bars I’d spread my legs under tables for flirty acquaintances and random strangers -- sipping amaretto sours, bobbing my head to the music, and carrying on lively conversation with friends around me all the while. Those are just fun memories now. At the end of the day, I’m a commitment girl, after all, and more than satisfied by my bf. I would never even think of asking his permission to play around … but he likes it. He’s shared lots of his fantasies with me. His favorite? Watching me while I fuck a BBC. I’m coming around to the idea of making his fantasies a reality. Why deny him something he wants? This little bet feels like a fun way to ease into bigger adventures. The sun and sangria are making me feel silly and uninhibited. I catch myself sliding my hand over my navel to the slightly loose and gaping waistband of my bikini bottoms.

“Challenge accepted.” I reply.

Neighborhood tapas and wine bar happy hour. Little black dress, ballerina bun, red high heels, red lips. ******* John Misty playing in the background and a wine-stained, vintage typewriter-font menu in front of me. My friends look beautiful, their faces illuminated by edison bulbs and twinkle lights. We’re gossiping about co-workers. I’m showing them pictures from my most recent road trip out West. But my mind is elsewhere. I keep crossing and uncrossing my freshly shaven legs impatiently … I can already feel my favorite lace panties getting wet as I think about my mission.

“Alright, birthday girl! Chug your wine. Let’s get this party started!” My friend pulls a plastic tiara and birthday sash from her purse. There’s no getting around wearing them, but truth be told, I’ve never been more excited to be that girl.

Middle of crowded Dirty Sixth. A night breeze dries the light perspiration on my forehead. I’ve been dancing. I thought I’d outgrown this scene, but it’s been a blast. So far, I’m not having much luck with the bet (although my girlfriend did get shockingly close to jokingly (I think?) fingering me in a photo booth … which was its own kind of thrill). I’m not discouraged. I’m now the perfect level of ******* thanks to all the free drinks from bar tenders and strangers the sash and tiara have attracted and feeling daring. I have a really good feeling about this next place.
Neon beer signs. Club music. The smell of bourbon reminds me again of my wild and crazy college days. It’s cooler in here, probably because there aren’t many people around at all. Maybe this stop won’t be as promising as I’d hoped?

Then I see them. Two tall, dark, handsome strangers standing over by the bar. It’s now or never. I touch up my lipstick then grab my friend’s arm. “Let’s go talk to them.” I say. My heels click confidently across the sticky concrete floor.

Introductions. Small talk. Light flirting. Somehow I end up at a high top with the friendliest (and hottest) of the two guys. I decide to just come out with it. “So, this is a little random and crazy, but my friends bet me that I can’t get a guy to finger me in a bar tonight.” I don’t want him to know yet that I have a boyfriend. “Interested at all in helping a girl out?”

“Well it is your birthday.” He says without hesitation.

“I have pics. Wanna see?” I ask. I scroll through a few nudes I have on my phone. No real reason -- I just get really turned on showing them to people.

“Wow. You’re beautiful. Your body is perfect.” He says.

“Even my small boobs??” I’m being self-deprecating for effect … I’m also genuinely a little self-conscious.

“Of course! And you know that. I have pics too. Wanna see?” he asks.

“Sure,” I say coyly. The thing about dick pics is that when they’re unsolicited, they’re the worst. But when they’re welcomed, like in this moment, they’re awesome. He scrolls through his phone for a few seconds and then turns the screen to me.

“That’s not real,” I blurt out. I’m staring at a photo of a dark, chiseled torso and a hand around a rock hard cock. I’m incredulous. It’s huge. And beautiful (Can I call a penis beautiful?).

“It’s real.” He says matter-of-factly.

“Prove it.” I challenge.

“I’d be glad to. Are we doing this?? … And how are we doing this?” he asks. It’s a good question. This place isn’t crowded enough to allow for discretion.

“Bathroom?” It’s the only thing I can think of.

“Let’s go.” He says. I take him by the arm and lead him in the direction of the restrooms sign.

Plot twist. One single-stall restroom is all they’ve got. And there’s a long line of impatient (though thankfully *******) people who probably broke the seal hours ago in front of us. We could definitely get in trouble for this. Am I crazy? The girl whose greatest offenses are a rolling right turn at a red light and a few parking tickets is about to do what?? There’s still time to bail. But I think of how proud my bf will be if I go through with it. I know it’ll drive him crazy. I imagine him thinking about me right now, wondering what I’m up to, turning himself on fantasizing about me with another guy.

It’s our turn. And yep, it’s official: I am crazy. We go in together and close the door behind us.

As I suspected, the bathroom is far from sexy or romantic. Harsh fluorescent lights are flickering and buzzing. The trash can in the corner is overflowing with paper towels. The walls are covered in graffiti. Somehow, I like it.

“We’ll have to video this for proof,” I warn. He shrugs casually.

“That’s fine.” he says, a seductive smile spreading across his face.

He’s standing with his back to the wall. I stand toe to toe in front of him and pull my phone from my purse to record. He’s tall. But at 5’1, everyone’s taller than I am. He takes my free hand, and we interlace our fingers. Big hands, too. I feel nerves and butterflies … everywhere. I guide his hand to my rib cage, down my waist, my hip, onto my leg, under my skirt. He takes over from there, inching up to my panties slowly. I like slow. And then he’s rubbing my pussy over my panties. And then he’s teasing the edges of them. And then he’s pulling them to the side. I hike up the skirt of my little black dress so that it’s above my hips. He slides his fingers inside me and finds my perfect spot almost immediately. Oh, we have an expert here. He moves his finger around, then in and out, then up to my clit. I’m so wet. I begin to move myself back and forth on his finger, breathing heavily. (first pic sent to my boyfriend)

He withdraws his hand. I stop recording, look down, and see the outline of his hard cock. It’s real. “You can feel it,” he nearly whispers. I reach down and rub him over his jeans. What is he, nine inches?? Not sure … all I know is it’s the biggest penis I’ve ever encountered.

I’m getting too lost in the moment. We’ve been in here a few minutes by now. “We should probably get out of here before we get in trouble.” I say, giving his cock one last firm squeeze.

Nobody seems phased when we emerge from the bathroom. One guy gives us a knowing slow clap. I try to just ignore him but can’t help flashing a sly smile.

My friends have been looking for me. They’re ready to go. I turn to my tall, dark stranger to say my goodbyes.

“Thanks for the favor,” I say.

“The pleasure was all mine. Hope I made your birthday one to remember. Can I get your number?” he asks. We exchange numbers and go our separate ways.

Back out on the street, I send the video to my boyfriend. His immediate response? “You should totally fuck him!!!”

Is he serious? I don’t know how I feel about that. What if he thinks that’s what he wants but ends up discovering he hates it?? But then I realize this is the perfect opportunity to fulfill his BBC fantasies. “What if I can get him to come back with me tonight and you can watch?” I offer.

“Are you being serious??” my bf replies. I can hear the excitement in his typed message.

“I got his number. Let me see if I can catch him in time.” I say.

I text him immediately. “So, maybe this is weird, but I actually have a boyfriend. He’s the one I made the bet with, not my friends. And he has always had this fantasy of watching me with another guy … especially a BBC. Is that something you’d be in to??”

It was.

A quiet bench outside my boyfriend’s apartment. A few people passing by now and then, but the night is nearly empty. It’s getting really late now. My bf is on his way back from a concert. My handsome stranger is sitting beside me.

“We’re outside waiting for you! Hurry!” I text my bf.

“Are you sure about this? I’m getting nervous.” he replies.

“Are you worried you won’t like it??” I ask.

“No, it’s not that, I’m just feeling apprehensive all of a sudden. I don’t know why.” OMG he is so adorable when he’s nervous. Usually I am the nervous one. So I know the feeling, and I know he just needs a push from me. He’ll regret it in the morning if we pass up this opportunity.

“Get your mind right.” I say.

My boyfriend’s bedroom. It’s expertly lit for ambiance and the camera. Yep, he’s not just going to watch us. He’s going to film us. I could feel the nervous, excited energy in the air. I’m camera shy. I always have been.

“Ready??” My boyfriend asks.

“As ready as I’ll ever be!” I say. My BBC and I walk toward each other again, just like we did in the bar bathroom. Except this time, we’re going to do a lot more than heavy petting.

We’re in front of the bed. His hands are on my waist, mine around his neck. My boyfriend presses record. “And, action.” he says. Our lips meet for the first time. He’s a good kisser. A great kisser. How did we luck out like this?? I still can’t believe it’s happening, but I’m already feeling more comfortable, and I’m starting to forget about the camera. We kiss more passionately. He pushes me onto the bed. We don’t waste any time starting to explore each other. Our hands are everywhere. He kisses his way down my neck and onto my collar bone as he gropes me, then eases the strap of my dress off my shoulder and pulls my bra to the side, exposing my nipple. He looks down at me for a few seconds, and then starts licking me all over my breast. He’s flicking my nipple with his tongue and grinding his hard cock into my pelvis. I could come from this. But then he’s moving farther down. And pushing my skirt up to my waist. Kissing and licking me over my wet birthday panties. I lift my hips so he can pull them down. This is the moment: the pussy unveiling. My stomach does cartwheels as he lowers his head between my legs. I’m dripping. He teases me with his tongue, licking all around, kissing up and down the inside of my thighs. And finally, he puts his lips on mine. Lightning shoots through my entire body.

Is there anything he’s not good at? He focuses his attention first on my clit, then begins licking me from back to front with a flat tongue. Moves his head from side to side, nuzzling his entire face into me. Blowing softly, then harder. His tongue is inside me. He’s lapping me up. I love this. I could come from this too.

But we’re still in our clothes. I sit up and pull his shirt over his head. Jesus. He looks like a statue of a Greek god or something. I kneel in front of him so he can take off my dress. He unhooks my bra and tosses it onto the floor. He fondles my boobs and plays with my nipples as I fumble with his belt and then the button of his jeans, and then his zipper. I can feel his cock again. He’s rock hard. I want it. I pull down his jeans and jerk him over his boxers, kissing him on the mouth while I do. Then I kiss and lick down his neck, his pecks, his abs, his navel, his well-kempt pubic hair. Now it’s my turn to tease. I lick him over his boxers while I fondle his balls. Big balls, too.

I’m a humble gal, but I know what I’m good at, and I’m good at blow jobs. I love them. But I’ve never tackled a cock this huge before. I’m tiny all over, and that includes my mouth. I suddenly remember the camera again, and it emboldens me. I want to be my boyfriend’s little star. I pull his boxers down and get to work. Tease the tip with my tongue, then lick up his shaft slowly. Okay yeah, this thing has to be like 9 inches long. I lick back down and wrap my hand around him. I look up at him. We make eye contact. I jerk him a few times, smile, and then take his BBC into my mouth.

It’s definitely a challenge at first … but I love a challenge. Soon I’m completely in the zone and really enjoying how insanely huge he feels. I put him all the way down my throat til my lips are nearly on his pelvis. I take him in again and again. He’s moaning, so I know he’s impressed with my performance. I nearly ******* a few times, but that just turns me on more. I peek around his leg a few times to find my bf. I can see he’s rock hard too. This might be the hottest moment of my life. I take the BBC back into my mouth and ******* it into my throat. He begins fucking my face … pretty hard. My eyes are locked on my boyfriend’s hard cock the entire time.

“We’d better stop. I’m about to come.” BBC says breathlessly. I move back up to his face and kiss him some more. He pushes me back onto the bed. I wrap my legs around him. He grinds his hard cock, now wet from my saliva, into me. Then suddenly he’s kneeling over me. I spread my legs wide.

“You okay?” He asks. I nod, breathless. He takes his cock in his hand and teases my clit with the tip. Then rubs it down and teases my wet pussy.

He’s going to be inside me any second. I’m nervous again. But I want him. “You’re a star, you’re a star,” I tell myself. He pushes himself an inch inside me, then quickly pulls out again. I gasp. He does this a few times before pushing himself in deeper. Now he’s halfway inside me. Is that possible? Only halfway? I feel completely filled up already. And then, all the way in. Our pelvises press together. He moves in and out of me slowly at first, then faster, then harder -- each time he thrusts, he pushes himself in as deep as he can possibly go. I don’t even know how this is working. Where does it even go?? His cock is literally the length of my entire torso. But it is working … really well. You guessed it. He’s good at this too.

He rolls over and pulls me on top of him, keeping himself inside me through the entire transition. I love being on top. I move myself up and down on him. He grabs my ass and pulls himself in deeper. I sit up. He massages my boobs and plays with my nipples while I cover his cock in my juices. I remember again that my boyfriend is filming and hope he’s getting a closeup of his huge cock moving in and out of my dripping pussy. I’d like to see that later.

I climb off of him and turn away. I get on all fours and raise my ass up. He’s already behind me. He licks me from behind for a few seconds before putting himself inside me again. Not sure how it’s possible, but In this position, he feels even bigger. Every time he thrusts, he’s hitting the perfect spot. If he keeps doing exactly what he’s doing, I know I’ll come. I back myself farther onto him. He fucks me harder, his huge hands nearly wrapped all the way around my waist. I’m so close now, but I’m not ready to let go. I raise my head to look out the open window and see our reflection there. The sight pushed me over the edge. I’m coming -- waves of pleasure washing over my entire body. I’m not sure how long it lasts, but it feels like minutes. Pleasure so intense I can hardly stand it. I’m so dizzy from the rush and the alcohol and the adrenaline, I feel I might pass out. But it’s his turn now.

“I want you to come now,” I say between gasping breaths.

“I’m ready. Where do you want me to come?” he asks.

“Inside me!”

He grabs my ass and pulls me into him, thrusting faster and harder than before. His breathing quickens. He’s moaning. I know he’s close. I reach down through my legs -- they’re drenched in my juices -- and fondle his balls. “Come for me,” I beg. Ten more warp speed thrusts, and I feel him explode inside of me. His huge cock pulsates for at least 10 seconds. I squeeze myself tightly around him. I watch from between my legs as he pulls out, come still dripping from the tip of his BBC. I roll over onto my back and let the post-orgasmic bliss consume me. I look up to see my boyfriend still filming. He and the camera watch as the come drips out of me. He looks completely stunned. I smile at him. “How’d I do?” I ask.

“Dear God. That was amazing!!” he exclaimed.

I bite my lip seductively and pull myself into a sitting position, spreading my legs wide.
“Now come reclaim me.”

Attachments

• IMG_1553.jpeg
    IMG_1553.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 1,865
Wow…… a couple things. First of all your writing style is top notch, absolutely painted a picture. And also, just wow. I love the story from the female perspective and the scenario….. had to be amazing. I wish I was there to see it!
Send telegram name

Attachments

• IMG_0573.jpeg
    IMG_0573.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,076
Scorching summer afternoon by my apartment pool. Little white bikini with last weekend’s tan lines peeking out. Skin still dripping from my last dip in the water to cool off. A book and a Yeti full of sangria on the table next to my lounge chair.

My phone dings. It’s a text from my boyfriend. “Are you going to have fun tonight?!?!” Today’s my birthday. I’m going out with a couple girlfriends later to celebrate.

“I’m sure I will! But going out’s never quite as fun as it was back in my college days. I miss getting fingered in bars haha ;)

“I bet you can’t get fingered while you’re out tonight …” is his next message to me. Does he know me at all?? I smile to myself thinking back on all the smokey, blurry nights in divey Louisiana bars I’d spread my legs under tables for flirty acquaintances and random strangers -- sipping amaretto sours, bobbing my head to the music, and carrying on lively conversation with friends around me all the while. Those are just fun memories now. At the end of the day, I’m a commitment girl, after all, and more than satisfied by my bf. I would never even think of asking his permission to play around … but he likes it. He’s shared lots of his fantasies with me. His favorite? Watching me while I fuck a BBC. I’m coming around to the idea of making his fantasies a reality. Why deny him something he wants? This little bet feels like a fun way to ease into bigger adventures. The sun and sangria are making me feel silly and uninhibited. I catch myself sliding my hand over my navel to the slightly loose and gaping waistband of my bikini bottoms.

Neighborhood tapas and wine bar happy hour. Little black dress, ballerina bun, red high heels, red lips. ******* John Misty playing in the background and a wine-stained, vintage typewriter-font menu in front of me. My friends look beautiful, their faces illuminated by edison bulbs and twinkle lights. We’re gossiping about co-workers. I’m showing them pictures from my most recent road trip out West. But my mind is elsewhere. I keep crossing and uncrossing my freshly shaven legs impatiently … I can already feel my favorite lace panties getting wet as I think about my mission.

“Alright, birthday girl! Chug your wine. Let’s get this party started!” My friend pulls a plastic tiara and birthday sash from her purse. There’s no getting around wearing them, but truth be told, I’ve never been more excited to be that girl.

Middle of crowded Dirty Sixth. A night breeze dries the light perspiration on my forehead. I’ve been dancing. I thought I’d outgrown this scene, but it’s been a blast. So far, I’m not having much luck with the bet (although my girlfriend did get shockingly close to jokingly (I think?) fingering me in a photo booth … which was its own kind of thrill). I’m not discouraged. I’m now the perfect level of ******* thanks to all the free drinks from bar tenders and strangers the sash and tiara have attracted and feeling daring. I have a really good feeling about this next place.
Neon beer signs. Club music. The smell of bourbon reminds me again of my wild and crazy college days. It’s cooler in here, probably because there aren’t many people around at all. Maybe this stop won’t be as promising as I’d hoped?

Then I see them. Two tall, dark, handsome strangers standing over by the bar. It’s now or never. I touch up my lipstick then grab my friend’s arm. “Let’s go talk to them.” I say. My heels click confidently across the sticky concrete floor.

Introductions. Small talk. Light flirting. Somehow I end up at a high top with the friendliest (and hottest) of the two guys. I decide to just come out with it. “So, this is a little random and crazy, but my friends bet me that I can’t get a guy to finger me in a bar tonight.” I don’t want him to know yet that I have a boyfriend. “Interested at all in helping a girl out?”

“I have pics. Wanna see?” I ask. I scroll through a few nudes I have on my phone. No real reason -- I just get really turned on showing them to people.

“Even my small boobs??” I’m being self-deprecating for effect … I’m also genuinely a little self-conscious.

“Sure,” I say coyly. The thing about dick pics is that when they’re unsolicited, they’re the worst. But when they’re welcomed, like in this moment, they’re awesome. He scrolls through his phone for a few seconds and then turns the screen to me.

“That’s not real,” I blurt out. I’m staring at a photo of a dark, chiseled torso and a hand around a rock hard cock. I’m incredulous. It’s huge. And beautiful (Can I call a penis beautiful?).

“Prove it.” I challenge.

“I’d be glad to. Are we doing this?? … And how are we doing this?” he asks. It’s a good question. This place isn’t crowded enough to allow for discretion.

“Let’s go.” He says. I take him by the arm and lead him in the direction of the restrooms sign.

Plot twist. One single-stall restroom is all they’ve got. And there’s a long line of impatient (though thankfully *******) people who probably broke the seal hours ago in front of us. We could definitely get in trouble for this. Am I crazy? The girl whose greatest offenses are a rolling right turn at a red light and a few parking tickets is about to do what?? There’s still time to bail. But I think of how proud my bf will be if I go through with it. I know it’ll drive him crazy. I imagine him thinking about me right now, wondering what I’m up to, turning himself on fantasizing about me with another guy.

It’s our turn. And yep, it’s official: I am crazy. We go in together and close the door behind us.

As I suspected, the bathroom is far from sexy or romantic. Harsh fluorescent lights are flickering and buzzing. The trash can in the corner is overflowing with paper towels. The walls are covered in graffiti. Somehow, I like it.

He’s standing with his back to the wall. I stand toe to toe in front of him and pull my phone from my purse to record. He’s tall. But at 5’1, everyone’s taller than I am. He takes my free hand, and we interlace our fingers. Big hands, too. I feel nerves and butterflies … everywhere. I guide his hand to my rib cage, down my waist, my hip, onto my leg, under my skirt. He takes over from there, inching up to my panties slowly. I like slow. And then he’s rubbing my pussy over my panties. And then he’s teasing the edges of them. And then he’s pulling them to the side. I hike up the skirt of my little black dress so that it’s above my hips. He slides his fingers inside me and finds my perfect spot almost immediately. Oh, we have an expert here. He moves his finger around, then in and out, then up to my clit. I’m so wet. I begin to move myself back and forth on his finger, breathing heavily. (first pic sent to my boyfriend)

He withdraws his hand. I stop recording, look down, and see the outline of his hard cock. It’s real. “You can feel it,” he nearly whispers. I reach down and rub him over his jeans. What is he, nine inches?? Not sure … all I know is it’s the biggest penis I’ve ever encountered.

I’m getting too lost in the moment. We’ve been in here a few minutes by now. “We should probably get out of here before we get in trouble.” I say, giving his cock one last firm squeeze.

Nobody seems phased when we emerge from the bathroom. One guy gives us a knowing slow clap. I try to just ignore him but can’t help flashing a sly smile.

My friends have been looking for me. They’re ready to go. I turn to my tall, dark stranger to say my goodbyes.

“The pleasure was all mine. Hope I made your birthday one to remember. Can I get your number?” he asks. We exchange numbers and go our separate ways.

Back out on the street, I send the video to my boyfriend. His immediate response? “You should totally fuck him!!!”

Is he serious? I don’t know how I feel about that. What if he thinks that’s what he wants but ends up discovering he hates it?? But then I realize this is the perfect opportunity to fulfill his BBC fantasies. “What if I can get him to come back with me tonight and you can watch?” I offer.

“Are you being serious??” my bf replies. I can hear the excitement in his typed message.

I text him immediately. “So, maybe this is weird, but I actually have a boyfriend. He’s the one I made the bet with, not my friends. And he has always had this fantasy of watching me with another guy … especially a BBC. Is that something you’d be in to??”

It was.

A quiet bench outside my boyfriend’s apartment. A few people passing by now and then, but the night is nearly empty. It’s getting really late now. My bf is on his way back from a concert. My handsome stranger is sitting beside me.

“No, it’s not that, I’m just feeling apprehensive all of a sudden. I don’t know why.” OMG he is so adorable when he’s nervous. Usually I am the nervous one. So I know the feeling, and I know he just needs a push from me. He’ll regret it in the morning if we pass up this opportunity.

My boyfriend’s bedroom. It’s expertly lit for ambiance and the camera. Yep, he’s not just going to watch us. He’s going to film us. I could feel the nervous, excited energy in the air. I’m camera shy. I always have been.

“As ready as I’ll ever be!” I say. My BBC and I walk toward each other again, just like we did in the bar bathroom. Except this time, we’re going to do a lot more than heavy petting.

We’re in front of the bed. His hands are on my waist, mine around his neck. My boyfriend presses record. “And, action.” he says. Our lips meet for the first time. He’s a good kisser. A great kisser. How did we luck out like this?? I still can’t believe it’s happening, but I’m already feeling more comfortable, and I’m starting to forget about the camera. We kiss more passionately. He pushes me onto the bed. We don’t waste any time starting to explore each other. Our hands are everywhere. He kisses his way down my neck and onto my collar bone as he gropes me, then eases the strap of my dress off my shoulder and pulls my bra to the side, exposing my nipple. He looks down at me for a few seconds, and then starts licking me all over my breast. He’s flicking my nipple with his tongue and grinding his hard cock into my pelvis. I could come from this. But then he’s moving farther down. And pushing my skirt up to my waist. Kissing and licking me over my wet birthday panties. I lift my hips so he can pull them down. This is the moment: the pussy unveiling. My stomach does cartwheels as he lowers his head between my legs. I’m dripping. He teases me with his tongue, licking all around, kissing up and down the inside of my thighs. And finally, he puts his lips on mine. Lightning shoots through my entire body.

Is there anything he’s not good at? He focuses his attention first on my clit, then begins licking me from back to front with a flat tongue. Moves his head from side to side, nuzzling his entire face into me. Blowing softly, then harder. His tongue is inside me. He’s lapping me up. I love this. I could come from this too.

But we’re still in our clothes. I sit up and pull his shirt over his head. Jesus. He looks like a statue of a Greek god or something. I kneel in front of him so he can take off my dress. He unhooks my bra and tosses it onto the floor. He fondles my boobs and plays with my nipples as I fumble with his belt and then the button of his jeans, and then his zipper. I can feel his cock again. He’s rock hard. I want it. I pull down his jeans and jerk him over his boxers, kissing him on the mouth while I do. Then I kiss and lick down his neck, his pecks, his abs, his navel, his well-kempt pubic hair. Now it’s my turn to tease. I lick him over his boxers while I fondle his balls. Big balls, too.

I’m a humble gal, but I know what I’m good at, and I’m good at blow jobs. I love them. But I’ve never tackled a cock this huge before. I’m tiny all over, and that includes my mouth. I suddenly remember the camera again, and it emboldens me. I want to be my boyfriend’s little star. I pull his boxers down and get to work. Tease the tip with my tongue, then lick up his shaft slowly. Okay yeah, this thing has to be like 9 inches long. I lick back down and wrap my hand around him. I look up at him. We make eye contact. I jerk him a few times, smile, and then take his BBC into my mouth.

It’s definitely a challenge at first … but I love a challenge. Soon I’m completely in the zone and really enjoying how insanely huge he feels. I put him all the way down my throat til my lips are nearly on his pelvis. I take him in again and again. He’s moaning, so I know he’s impressed with my performance. I nearly ******* a few times, but that just turns me on more. I peek around his leg a few times to find my bf. I can see he’s rock hard too. This might be the hottest moment of my life. I take the BBC back into my mouth and ******* it into my throat. He begins fucking my face … pretty hard. My eyes are locked on my boyfriend’s hard cock the entire time.

“We’d better stop. I’m about to come.” BBC says breathlessly. I move back up to his face and kiss him some more. He pushes me back onto the bed. I wrap my legs around him. He grinds his hard cock, now wet from my saliva, into me. Then suddenly he’s kneeling over me. I spread my legs wide.

“You okay?” He asks. I nod, breathless. He takes his cock in his hand and teases my clit with the tip. Then rubs it down and teases my wet pussy.

He’s going to be inside me any second. I’m nervous again. But I want him. “You’re a star, you’re a star,” I tell myself. He pushes himself an inch inside me, then quickly pulls out again. I gasp. He does this a few times before pushing himself in deeper. Now he’s halfway inside me. Is that possible? Only halfway? I feel completely filled up already. And then, all the way in. Our pelvises press together. He moves in and out of me slowly at first, then faster, then harder -- each time he thrusts, he pushes himself in as deep as he can possibly go. I don’t even know how this is working. Where does it even go?? His cock is literally the length of my entire torso. But it is working … really well. You guessed it. He’s good at this too.

He rolls over and pulls me on top of him, keeping himself inside me through the entire transition. I love being on top. I move myself up and down on him. He grabs my ass and pulls himself in deeper. I sit up. He massages my boobs and plays with my nipples while I cover his cock in my juices. I remember again that my boyfriend is filming and hope he’s getting a closeup of his huge cock moving in and out of my dripping pussy. I’d like to see that later.

I climb off of him and turn away. I get on all fours and raise my ass up. He’s already behind me. He licks me from behind for a few seconds before putting himself inside me again. Not sure how it’s possible, but In this position, he feels even bigger. Every time he thrusts, he’s hitting the perfect spot. If he keeps doing exactly what he’s doing, I know I’ll come. I back myself farther onto him. He fucks me harder, his huge hands nearly wrapped all the way around my waist. I’m so close now, but I’m not ready to let go. I raise my head to look out the open window and see our reflection there. The sight pushed me over the edge. I’m coming -- waves of pleasure washing over my entire body. I’m not sure how long it lasts, but it feels like minutes. Pleasure so intense I can hardly stand it. I’m so dizzy from the rush and the alcohol and the adrenaline, I feel I might pass out. But it’s his turn now.

“Inside me!”

He grabs my ass and pulls me into him, thrusting faster and harder than before. His breathing quickens. He’s moaning. I know he’s close. I reach down through my legs -- they’re drenched in my juices -- and fondle his balls. “Come for me,” I beg. Ten more warp speed thrusts, and I feel him explode inside of me. His huge cock pulsates for at least 10 seconds. I squeeze myself tightly around him. I watch from between my legs as he pulls out, come still dripping from the tip of his BBC. I roll over onto my back and let the post-orgasmic bliss consume me. I look up to see my boyfriend still filming. He and the camera watch as the come drips out of me. He looks completely stunned. I smile at him. “How’d I do?” I ask.

I bite my lip seductively and pull myself into a sitting position, spreading my legs wide.
“Now come reclaim me.”
Gosh I would’ve eaten your pussy full of BBC cum👄👄😍😍

“Prove it.” I challenge.

It was.

“Inside me!”

“Now come reclaim me.”
OHHHHH MY!
Perhaps the best written erotic real story I have ever read !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A BIG 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lips: :lips: :devil: :devil: :devil: ♥️ :mstickle: :lips::oops::love::blackgrimace::blackgrimace::threesome::sex:

Back