Tried cuckolding but then...

Dready

Male
From
TX, US
Ok looking for opinions here. Me and the wife tried cuckolding and were so into/ looking forward to it, but when we starting she started to go down on him gagging and deepthroating to her max. So much to say the bull came within 5 min of getting a bi from her. This left me disappointed because I wanted much more to happen( I had only been eating her out while she took care of him). I expressed my disappointment in front of all parties. After that my wife has said she doesnt want to do it again. My main question is since we had a not so good first experience and she says now she doesnt want it....is there anything I can try to change her mind? We have been talking about this fantasy for the last 9 yrs it's been about 7 yrs since we last actually had the previously mentioned experience. I find it hard to get off on anything else but this fantasy, every time we have sex I always think about it.

Ok looking for opinions here. Me and the wife tried cuckolding and were so into/ looking forward to it, but when we starting she started to go down on him gagging and deepthroating to her max. So much to say the bull came within 5 min of getting a bi from her. This left me disappointed because I wanted much more to happen( I had only been eating her out while she took care of him). I expressed my disappointment in front of all parties. After that my wife has said she doesnt want to do it again. My main question is since we had a not so good first experience and she says now she doesnt want it....is there anything I can try to change her mind? We have been talking about this fantasy for the last 9 yrs it's been about 7 yrs since we last actually had the previously mentioned experience. I find it hard to get off on anything else but this fantasy, every time we have sex I always think about it.
Great story....but if its been 7 years I think it's a wrap

Being that I haven't been able to get this fantasy out of my head for the last 9yrs, any suggestions on how to probe my wife to see if she actually doesnt like the idea anymore or if she does like it but is waiting for me to take action/control. Those type of suggestions, or any tbh are appreciated

Being that I haven't been able to get this fantasy out of my head for the last 9yrs, any suggestions on how to probe my wife to see if she actually doesnt like the idea anymore or if she does like it but is waiting for me to take action/control. Those type of suggestions, or any tbh are appreciated
She said she didnt wanna do it again....its been 7 years......idk what else needs to be said

If it's a wrap do u have any ideas on how to deal with the fantasy since it's the only idea I can get off to?
My one cuck encounter was similar to yours.....that was in 2007. I am basically the same as you...cant get it out of my head. We need a new experience with willing participant

In your opinion it's best if I just forget it and stop thinking about it?
It will not be possible to get it put of your head. For "mem" like us this is our ******* and we are hooked on it.
Just go with it but I suggest you simply tell your wife what your needs are and hope she is ok with it again

Back